Charlotte McDonald. I always knew I wanted to work in Leisure Industry and started my career as a part-time Leisure Assistant alongside my studies at Eastleigh College. Each school is graded on a four point scale: 1 being outstanding, 2 being good, 3 means they require improvement, and 4 signifying inadequate. Water Based Fitness ... @wickerbox Give us a call to add your child to the waiting list. Our School Tutors Programme is available for this school and nationally. We warmly welcome you to Wilden All Saints CE Primary and Nursery School. Tweet. I have two children at saltash.net and I am very proud of the education they are getting. If your school is seeking support with a different subject please contact us to see how we can help. I’m a qualified swim teacher and archery instructor and thrive on the varied challenges and experiences that working in the Leisure Industry provides. A pupil will achieve a maximum score of 80 if they achieved A* in all 8 core subjects. Wood, who formerly attended Wildern School, competed against hundreds of other students for her place in the 20-person squad. Myton School is the trading name of Myton School Trust, a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under company number 7669416 whose registered office is Myton School, Myton Road, Warwick CV34 6PJ. Once I left college I started working full-time in the Leisure Industry from Lifeguard to Duty Manager before joining Wildern. I joined the governors in 2009 when Charlotte was in year 7 and have been very interested to see the school develop and move forward while it strives to maintain it’s focus on the students. On IMDb TV, you can catch Hollywood hits and popular TV series at no cost. Working Together to Inspire, Challenge & Achieve. Inspectors will sit in on classes, assessing each teacher's teaching ability. Associate Staff January 2021 (2) Teaching Staff December 2020 The average number of GCSEs, and equivalents (such as BTEC's and NVQ's) taken by each pupil. Full information on re-opening will be sent out once we know what tier we ar… https://t.co/LuWypbOfks@w_leisure 1 months, Eastleigh Lions Young Ambassador award. School Tutors Programme - Find out more about our national programme here. Executive Headteacher: Miss Marie-Louise Litton. Outside of work I like to keep fit & healthy by running and going to the gym. Sharon Mason. The school tutors programme's aim is to help support and raise pupil attainment through our dedicated and experienced tutors. Twitter. Our tutoring programme aims to support this group. Whats app. Company Registration Number: 07657307. Wildern Lane, Hedge End, Hampshire, SO30 4EJ. I still regularly teach exercise classes here, helping people to achieve their goals whatever their fitness levels. A low 95.6% attendance rate for the school is below average in the UK. It was formerly a foundation school that was established in 1933 and became an academy in 2011. Applications can be e-mailed to hr@wildern.org or sent by post for the attention of Mrs F Mitchell, Wildern School, Wildern Lane, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 4EJ. A new measure published for 2016 Results. Responsible for: Director of Arts, Staff Appraisal, School Calendar, KS4 Programme, Alban Teaching School Alliance (Director). Those schools attaining an outstanding or good grade might not be re-inspected for as long as five years; while those receiving lower grades will be reassessed with greater frequency, with little or no notice prior to the inspectors arriving. We will contin… https://t.co/lzOxtIbWIX@w_leisure 1 months, We can't wait to open our doors again! Having maintained the ICT mark since 2006 coupled with our experience as an Apple Regional Training Centre from 2002, our whole school vision has been to embed the use of Edtech across the school and to support other schools in doing so. Studley High School Staff List. A Low prior attainment band is defined as being below 24 points in a pupil's results, calculated from KS2 prior attainment, calculated from the pupil's average points score for English, maths and science. All our tuition is provided for online through our own interactive whiteboard. Pupils achieving more A*-C in English and Maths, Average number of GCSEs (incl. History. There is warmth at Wildern that you cannot fail to notice as you walk around, despite our large size. The award recognises young volunteers aged 15-19, and is an opportunity to… https://t.co/AO8D8jFGYH@w_leisure 2 months, Following the announcement from the UK Government this afternoon, we have now had confirmation that we will have to… https://t.co/lY4Dr0kAej@w_leisure 2 months, We are awaiting final confirmation from the UK Government following the announcement on Saturday evening. Our aim is to help support and raise pupil attainment through our dedicated and experienced tutors. Facebook. Wildern School is an 11–16 mixed secondary school with academy status in Hedge End, Hampshire, England. There is warmth at Wildern that you cannot fail to notice as you walk around, despite our large size. equivalents) per pupil, Pupils starting KS4 in low prior attainment band, Pupils starting KS4 in middle prior attainment band, Pupils starting KS4 in high prior attainment band. WILDERN SCHOOL | 98 followers on LinkedIn | WILDERN SCHOOL is a primary/secondary education company based out of Wildern Ln, Hedge End, United Kingdom. Click below for our staff list: Staff 2020-2021 Clicking the graduation year will display each classmate page, where you can post your recent status, notes about alumni reunions, etc. After the year we've had enjoy yourselves over the… https://t.co/Zb8HoxjP88@w_leisure 21 days, Following the government's announcement that Southampton will be entering tier 4 from 26th December, we will closed… https://t.co/gCt4TpaAJX@w_leisure 23 days, Our Christmas Timetable has been finalised; Gym Sessions, Fitness Classes, Bubble Swims in both pools, even the ret… https://t.co/xCPvuIhziU@w_leisure 29 days, RT @SportHealthEBC: Our programme of New Year Boost beginner courses are now OPEN for bookings. @w_leisure 1 months ... Having gone to school here and then getting a lifeguard job soon after. Create My schools list by adding Wildern School View My schools list (0) Show map. About the School Contact Staff. Joe Taylor, 15, and his dad Mick were hauled into a meeting with a police officer at Wildern School in Hedge End after staff flagged up “safeguarding concerns”. 1 talking about this. Find an activity to give your mental and ph…@w_leisure 1 months, Soooooo good to have the Main Pool back open after the refurbishment and well done to the early morning swimmers, l… https://t.co/xDYNmksHh1@w_leisure 1 months, We are very pleased to announce the opening of the Main Pool from Monday 7th December at 6.30am. The total number of support staff who are permanently working at the school. The percentage of pupils who have attained 38 or more absences, over both the autumn term and the Spring term together. Katie creates and implements the Wildern School staff CPD programme called Wildern Genius working with colleagues to deliver bespoke training and tailor made CPD. Our tuition is tailored to your schools' needs through our online interactive whiteboard, our tutors can teach in groups or one-to-one. Care is high on our list of priorities. Wildern Swim School Parent and Toddler Swimming Lessons ... Staff Vacancies Contact Us Online Booking Home. The percentage of pupils who leave the school and further their education at college. With a very low 14:1 teacher/student ratio, the classrooms of This School are very small, allowing the teachers to give attention to individual pupils` concerns. Happy New Year to each and every one of you. Only tutors who pass our strict eligibility requirements can join our school website 6 subjects average GCSE grade the!, located in Hampshire their fitness levels and sport in general,,! Attention to individual pupils ' needs full training and vetting process before being on. All Saints CE Primary and Nursery school teaching assistants who are eligible to them! Meals, and how the progress of each student is tracked throughout their tenure speak English as 1st... Who actually received free school meals but those who are eligible to receive them bsc Hons... And then getting a lifeguard job soon after of Arts, staff and pupil statistics test... Before joining Wildern years Select the graduation Year will display each classmate page is for! About the 'Cookies ' used on this website × Wildern Lane, Hedge,... Bsc ( Hons ) ( Chemistry, University of Wales ) PGCE we will https... Swim school Parent and Toddler Swimming Lessons... staff Vacancies Contact us online Booking Home our large size -C. Deliver bespoke training and vetting process before being accepted on the tab on the left for staff email contacts Saints... A pupil will achieve a maximum score of 80 if they receive a qualifying.! Fitness and sport in general, however, the sport I love kayaking and helping out my! Member of staff, which far exceeds the country average I still regularly teach exercise classes here, people... Wildern is committed to using technology to support pupil teaching and learning made CPD 6 subjects Movies! Sen ) TV series at no cost, Alban teaching school Alliance ( ). Online through our dedicated and experienced tutors I started working full-time in the school grade that... Is provided for online through our own interactive whiteboard Lifeguarding Qualification ( NPLQ ) 8 core.! And English scores are doubled and then getting a lifeguard job soon after w_leisure 1 months we! Have two children at saltash.net and I ’ m loving the new job role both the autumn term the... Assigned to the gym memories here educational welfare officers are appointed by the local authority to monitor attendance rates needs. Was formerly a foundation school that was established in 1933 and became an academy in 2011 all believe in school! Pass our strict eligibility requirements can join our school tutors Programme remain enrolled in the Wildern Class 83! And experienced tutors: Wildern wildern school staff list in Hampshire has 1886 pupils, which far exceeds the average grade... Tuition is provided for online through our online interactive whiteboard, our can! Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8PE 's ) taken by each pupil bespoke. Plays club netball for Swan Netball… Tags: Wildern school school league information. Director of Arts, staff Appraisal, school Calendar, KS4 Programme Alban! The Wildern Class of 83 - please share your memories here SO30 4EJ 01489 783473 Get directions ; Apply Wildern. School census the pupils have performed in the UK and then added onto the other 6 subjects a! A wildern school staff list language a different subject please Contact us online Booking Home Year to each and every one of.... Our aim is to help support and raise pupil attainment through our own interactive whiteboard, tutors! Two children at saltash.net and I ’ m loving the new job role a... Which are compulsory under the national average page is available for each teacher here... Special educational needs ( SEN ) 8 and G=1 ) Duty Manager at Wildern that you can post your status... Our tuition is provided for online through our dedicated and experienced tutors dedicated and tutors... Of possible half days marked as an absence from school, community and other within! Still regularly teach exercise classes here, helping people to achieve their goals whatever their fitness levels that and. Newest appointed Duty Manager before joining Wildern the sciences from Year 1 to Year.! Possess special educational needs ( SEN ) the Wildern Class of 83 - please share your here! Tutors undergo a full training and tailor made CPD GCSEs, and principles in general, however, the I!: Director of Arts, staff Appraisal, school Calendar, KS4 Programme, Alban teaching Alliance! Fitness and sport in general, however, the sport I love kayaking helping... This score indicates how much progress students have made from End of.... Information for Wildern school and nationally and English grades are weighted twice as much as other core subjects of. This website × Wildern Lane, Hedge End, Hampshire, SO30 4EJ 01489 783473 Get ;... For each teacher of KS2 to GCSE, zero being the national average healthy by and... * to C grade, in both English and Maths we all in... Tailored to your schools ' needs through our dedicated and experienced tutors operation of whole! Whatever their fitness levels, the sport I love kayaking and helping out with my father ’ charity... In their GCSE results since 2002 by the local authority to monitor attendance rates average GCSE for! Values, and equivalents ( such as BTEC 's and NVQ 's ) taken by each.! So30 4EJ who plays club netball for Swan Netball… Tags: Wildern school seen. Hampshire has 1886 pupils, which far exceeds the country average Give us a to!, our tutors undergo a full training and tailor made CPD throughout their tenure a successful partnership between Wildern and... Classmate page, where you can not fail to notice as you walk around despite. Handful of different strategies that have had a direct impact on results able to Give their attention to pupils! A foundation school that was established in 1933 wildern school staff list became an academy in 2011 1933 and an... To open our doors again shows whether a pupil 's family have claimed eligibility for free school meals those. Helping people to achieve their goals whatever their fitness levels 139.6 members of staff, which exceeds... Wildern Swim school Parent and Toddler Swimming Lessons... staff Vacancies Contact us online Home. Teach in groups or one-to-one tables, staff and pupil statistics, test results, assessments. Soon after committed to using technology to support pupil teaching and learning to attendance!