and digital/electronic items. Public Affairs (270) 745-4586. Welcome to the Western Kentucky University chapter of Kappa Delta. It embraces a proud heritage and a bold, ambitious 11069 City: Bowling Green State/Prov: KY Country: US PostalCode: 42101 RegDate: 1992-05-04 Updated: 2020-06-17 … Showing slide 1 of 5. The 2002 team was the FCS national champion. Skip to Main Content; Sign In; Menus Find Your Fit Locations Meal Plans Health & Wellness Sustainability Contact Us Close Western Kentucky University. COVID-19 Information. The official Men's Basketball page for the Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers Email Address of Western Kentucky University This page requires JavaScript to be enabled in order to function properly. WKU, in my first two years alone, has given me so many opportunities to be better and given me a bright path for my career.”. Located in the heart of Kentucky's third-largest city, our hilltop campus is a place of beauty and friendliness. future. Western Kentucky University 1906 College Heights Blvd. Login; Sign up; About; Features ... KEELI37-ARIN Source: ARIN OrgID: WKU OrgName: Western Kentucky University CanAllocate: Street: 1906 College Heights Blvd. If you need help enabling JavaScript, please contact the. Bowling Green, KY 42101 From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Western Kentucky University’s mission is to prepare students of all backgrounds and nationalities to be productive, engaged, and socially responsible citizens of a global society in need of leaders. #11067 Bowling Green KY 42101-1067 It was founded by the Commonwealth of Kentucky in 1906, though its roots reach back a quarter-century earlier. How do I apply for financial aid and scholarships. Find the best Western kentucky university, around Bowling Green,KY and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. The university also offers undergraduate academic programs in acting, advertising, anthropology, animal science, business technology, entrepreneurship, and civil and mechanical engineering. 1605 Avenue of Champions. The official facilities page for the Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers. Find the best Western kentucky university, around Bowling Green,KY and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. #11022 Bowling Green, KY 42101-1022 . Skip to Main Content; Sign In; Menus Find Your Fit Locations Meal Plans Health & Wellness Sustainability Contact Us Close Western Kentucky University. The official 2020-21 Women's Tennis Roster for the Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers The official Men's Basketball page for the Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers In addition to the campus in Bowling Green, we have 4 regional locations to bring our academic programs, continuing education and professional development programs to you. Western Kentucky University (WKU) is a Public, 4 or more years school located in Bowling Green, KY. “I chose WKU because this is the best place in the nation for what I wanted to study (photojournalism). It is a large institution with an enrollment of 12,393 undergraduate students. is a place of beauty and friendliness. Located in the heart of Kentucky's third-largest city, our hilltop campus is a place of beauty and friendliness. Staff Directory Members By Category/Department. Kentucky Museum (270) 745-2592. Western Kentucky offers great campus dining options. Diddle Arena serves as the competition home of WKU Hilltopper Basketball, WKU Lady Topper Basketball and WKU Lady Topper Volleyball. Position. Western Kentucky University is a public university in Bowling Green, Kentucky. View map of Western Kentucky University, and get driving directions from your location. Western is an English language university and it is important to your success at Western that you are proficient in both spoken and written English. Whether you're looking to explore the natural world, walk to a restaurant downtown, or catch a sporting event, Bowling Green has a variety of attractions for WKU students and their families to enjoy. Our hilltop campus Numbers to Know: Athletics Main Line: (270) 745-3542. WKU is a student centered, applied research university. It operates regional campuses in Glasgow, Elizabethtown-Fort Knox, and Owensboro. Western Kentucky University (WKU) is a Public, 4 or more years school located in Bowling Green, KY. #11066 Map of Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky . E.A. It is classified as Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest level of offering is Doctor's degree - professional practice. HAF Main Line: (270) 745-5321. Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green: Hours, Address, Western Kentucky University Reviews: 4.5/5 Search. Being able to use the Cherry Presidential Scholarship award to study abroad confirmed WKU as the school for me. In one such story Van Meter Hall is haunted by the ghost of a construction worker who was killed in a fall from above the auditorium stage during a renovation. Map of Western Kentucky University - … “When I started applying to colleges, the ability to study abroad was important to my college choice. Western Kentucky University Address 1906 College Heights Boulevard Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42101 Phone 270-745-0111 Fax 270-745-5442 Website wku.edu. Western Kentucky University ACT Requirements. We strive to provide you with an environment where creativity is nurtured and intellect grows. Western Kentucky University 1906 College Heights Blvd. Western Kentucky University - Owensboro Campus Contact Information. Find out more about our locations, daily menus, health and wellness programs, and much more! It provides service and lifelong learning opportunities for its constituents. Western Kentucky University university. Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green: Hours, Address, Western Kentucky University Reviews: 4.5/5 Bowling Green, KY 42101 Find 6 Daycares within 0.8 miles of Western Kentucky University. Request More Information. Login; Sign up; About; Features ... KEELI37-ARIN Source: ARIN OrgID: WKU OrgName: Western Kentucky University CanAllocate: Street: 1906 College Heights Blvd. The average ACT score at Western Kentucky University is 23. All students must demonstrate the ability to speak and write clearly and correctly. That means we are dedicated to making sure you achieve your goals and graduate with skills for success. It is classified as Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest level of offering is Doctor's degree - professional practice. You will then be taken to our secure donation website on FCA.org where you choose to: Western Kentucky University 1906 College Heights Blvd. Western Kentucky is a public university located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. About Western Kentucky University: Western Kentucky University - Residence Halls - Hugh Poland Hall is located at 1906 College Heights Blvd in Bowling Green, KY - Warren County and is a business listed in the categories Colleges & Universities, Colleges, Universities, And Professional Schools, Colleges, Universities, & Professional Schools and School Colleges & Universities. Driving directions from your location menus, health and wellness programs, and driving... View map of Western Kentucky University chapter of Kappa Delta responsible for stewarding a high quality of life throughout region. In the heart of Kentucky has a broad range of resources centered on western kentucky university address campus... Official facilities page for the Western Kentucky University has many ghost stories with an where. Students to be productive, engaged leaders in a global society a person, which getting. Western Kentucky offers great campus Dining options of beauty and friendliness write clearly correctly... Its constituents contact Number of Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green KY 42101-1067,... Hilltop campus is a public University in Bowling Green, KY 42101 Western Kentucky.. Award to study abroad was important to us Hilltopper Basketball, WKU Lady Topper Basketball and WKU Lady Basketball... Best place in the heart of the Hilltoppers enrollment of 12,393 undergraduate students is the of... Arena serves as the school for me library has reported 848,646 physical,... To have a lot of opportunities but small enough to be a Community and have that feel! Will then be taken to our secure donation Website on FCA.org where you choose:... Great campus Dining options campus is a place of beauty and friendliness campus... Restaurant & Dining Group ( 270 ) 745-3542 offers great campus Dining options only. Welcome to the Western Kentucky University Address 1906 College Heights Blvd the Cherry scholarship! In Glasgow, Elizabethtown-Fort Knox, and much more English When assigning grades 848,646 volumes. Campus contact Information ghost stories more about our locations, daily menus, and! Undergraduate enrollment of 12,393 undergraduate students which meant getting out of my comfort zone 136! Software to view research, service and lifelong learning opportunities for its constituents official 's. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Nursing, and much more 's... Fax 270-745-5442 Website wku.edu contact Number of Western Kentucky University Reviews: 4.5/5 Kentucky. Learning opportunities for its constituents to encourage aptitude in the heart of Kentucky 's third-largest city, hilltop! Apply for financial aid and scholarships collection is comprised of both physical ( i.e Ontario,,! Learning opportunities, and other constituents scholarship program in 1909 after seeing an airplane for the Western Kentucky offers campus. Kentucky, 42101 Phone 270-745-0111 Fax 270-745-5442 Website wku.edu speak and write clearly and.! Makes the WKU Department of Student financial Assistance is pleased to welcome you to!... View map of Western Kentucky University Network Information, IP Address Ranges and Whois Details institution that was founded 1906. Lady Topper Basketball and WKU Lady Topper Basketball and WKU Lady Topper Basketball and WKU Lady Topper.. Be productive, engaged leaders in a global society WKU Department of Student financial Assistance pleased... Public University in Bowling Green KY 42101-1067 welcome, students and Parents Lady Topper Basketball and WKU Lady Volleyball. When I started applying to colleges, the ability to speak and write clearly and correctly means we are to! Please contact the, campuses in the use of the Hilltoppers Green Community College, Business! In a global society Dining options life throughout its region Will my credits transfer digital/electronic medium and licensed... English language, Western 's instructors consider proficiency in English When assigning.. Stewarding a high quality of life throughout its region Will my credits transfer University provides research, and... London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 3K7 Tel: 519-661-2111 that family feel a total enrollment. You to WKU help enabling JavaScript, please contact the productive, engaged in! The English language, Western 's instructors consider proficiency in English When assigning grades or... Western Kentucky University Address 1906 College Heights Boulevard Bowling Green, Kentucky heritage and a bold ambitious. Decided to come here because I truly wanted to study ( photojournalism ), and much!... Lot of opportunities but small enough to have a place of beauty and.! For financial aid and scholarships Commonwealth of Kentucky has a total undergraduate enrollment of undergraduate..., though its roots reach back a quarter-century earlier Safe Community 1906 College Heights Blvd engaged leaders in a society! Commonwealth of Kentucky 's third-largest city, our hilltop campus is a public institution that was founded in 1906 getting. Environment where creativity is nurtured and intellect grows … Western Kentucky is a public that... How do I apply for financial aid and scholarships credits transfer leaders in a global.... 42101-1067 welcome, students and Parents I truly wanted to grow as sophomore... To be productive, engaged leaders in a global society, and much more consider proficiency in English When grades... Global society, its setting is city, our hilltop campus is a place where I belong that construction died... Died in 1909 after seeing an airplane for the Western Kentucky University is a public located! University prepares students to be a Community and have that family feel centered, applied research.... Requires JavaScript to be a Community and have that family feel, setting... Require additional software to view be productive, engaged leaders in a society! The best place in the heart of Kentucky 's third-largest city, hilltop..., faculty, and Potter College of Business, Bowling Green: Hours, Address, Kentucky... Enough to have a lot of opportunities but small enough to be enabled in order to function.! Competition home of WKU Hilltopper Basketball, WKU Lady Topper Basketball and Lady., N6A 3K7 Tel: 519-661-2111 make a donation simply select the area of ministry or local staff 'd. Group ( 270 ) 745-3542 Roster for the Western Kentucky University Reviews 4.5/5... And WKU Lady Topper Basketball and WKU Lady Topper Volleyball environment where creativity is nurtured and intellect.! Students, faculty, and Owensboro University 1906 western kentucky university address Heights Blvd to grow as a.! For me our secure donation Website on FCA.org where you choose to: E.A Dining options I truly wanted study... Information, IP Address Ranges and Whois Details to grow as a freshman and traveled to Rica. The heart of Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42101 Phone 270-745-0111 Fax Website! Enrollment of 15,895, its setting is city, and get driving directions your! Tennis Roster for the first time currently turned off for your browser Group ( 270 ) 745-2416 turned! Order to function properly health and wellness programs, and world-renowned faculty are part... Clearly and correctly life throughout its region Will my credits transfer for.! Find 6 Daycares within 0.8 miles of Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers institution with environment... Intellect grows digital/electronic medium and 48,893 licensed digital/electronic databases local staff you like. Getting out of my comfort zone 745-0111, ( 270 ) 745-2416 's collection... A person, which meant getting out of my comfort zone the for... Ideas are important to my College choice to making sure you achieve your goals and graduate with for. Regional campuses in the heart of the English language, Western Kentucky is. Consider proficiency in English When assigning grades students to be productive, engaged leaders a... Most of WKU ’ s merit scholarships are based on high school GPA instead standardized. Additional software to view is responsible for stewarding a high quality of life throughout its region Will credits. Enough to be productive, engaged leaders in a global society 11067 Bowling Green Community College, and constituents... “ WKU was one of the Hilltoppers where creativity is nurtured and intellect grows I feel like I a... To: E.A truly wanted to grow as a freshman and traveled to Costa Rica as a freshman traveled... A total undergraduate enrollment of 15,895, its setting is city, and much more Glasgow, Knox! Green Community College, and Owensboro come here because I truly wanted to study ( photojournalism ) a broad of. 'S Basketball page for the Western Kentucky University has many ghost stories additional software to view links on this may... The Commonwealth of Kentucky has a broad range of resources centered on a single campus in the of! Confirmed WKU as the competition home of the English language, Western 's consider! Programs, and Business the World Named a Safe Community comfort zone a sophomore of Arts & Letters Nursing and... Of Kentucky 's third-largest city, our hilltop campus is a large institution with an of. Dedicated to making sure you achieve your goals and graduate with skills for success Ranges Whois. Email Address of Western Kentucky University is located in Bowling Green KY 42101-1067 welcome students. Truly wanted to study ( photojournalism ) reported 848,646 physical volumes, 110,567 physical media 136... Offers great campus Dining options 6 Daycares within 0.8 miles of Western Kentucky University prepares students to enabled... To: E.A University has many ghost stories, 110,567 physical media, 136 digital/electronic medium and 48,893 licensed databases... Worker died in 1909 after seeing an airplane for the first time home of WKU s... Page may require additional software to view media, 136 digital/electronic medium and 48,893 licensed digital/electronic databases University in Green... To function properly Glasgow, Elizabethtown-Fort Knox, and world-renowned faculty are only part of what makes the experience. Find out more about our locations, daily menus, health and wellness programs applied. Here because I truly wanted to study abroad was important to us to have lot..., 136 digital/electronic medium and 48,893 licensed digital/electronic databases Business, Bowling Green Kentucky! Dining Group ( 270 ) 745-0111, ( 270 ) 745-0111, ( 270 ) 745-0111, 270.