"If they hate us, who cares? Location. Current hours: Sun 12-9, M 5-9, W 5-9 Th 5-9, Fri 12-10, Sat 12-10, closed Tuesdays. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Pizza Place and Garden cafe has been Long Beach for over 36 years. Their prices are not even comparable with the other pizza places. 1 star rating. Search within reviews. Recommended Reviews. "It's the way for us to finally be ourselves -- Italian," Cerretini said. 2 star rating. 4024 White Plains Rd, Bronx, NY 10466; Italian; The Pizza Place & Restaurant (718) 515-9467. Filters $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Suggested. COVID update: Pizza Place has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Home Services. out of 100. When I think about to order pizza what I think first about is The Pizza Place. I'm a fan. Fed up with Yelp, the San Francisco Bay Area pizza joint is on a mission to become the worst reviewed restaurant on the customer review site. — Followup Inspection, 73 More. Botto goes digital . Restaurants. PHOTOS: Hilarious one-star reviews for restaurant trying to be the worst on Yelp. Food (ice) contact surfaces are improperly designed, constructed, installed, located (cracks, open seams, pitted surfaces, tin cans reused, uncleanable or corroded food contact surfaces), Effective measures not used to control entrance (rodent-, insect-proof contruction). It's Walt Disney's birthday! For Businesses. Log In. A-OK. 4 star rating. With more than 500 reviews, a one and a half star rating on Yelp would be cause for alarm for most restaurants. 0. Are you seeking out the best pizza slices and pies in Hampden County? Pizza Place California, established in 1997 and family owned is the neighborhood trattoria. 4 K J’aime. You can also search near a city, place, or address instead. Learn more. Meat Lover's Pizza $15.99 + Topped with cheese, bacon, ham, and pepperoni. The Pizza Place - CLOSED - Pizza - 120 S Carolina, El Paso, TX, United States - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp 4 reviews of The Pizza Place - CLOSED "This place is awesome. —Yelper Amanda I. Best Pizza near Pizza Place - Pizzaland, D-Jay's Restaurant Ichabod's Lounge & Patio, 22 Pizza, Domino's Pizza, Santa Lucia Pizza, Gondola Pizza Restaurants, Pizza Hut, Rj's Pizza, Pizza Pizza, Frank's Pizza . 246 likes. This pizza place is on a quest to become the worst reviewed restaurant on Yelp. Log In. Harborage areas available for rodents, insects and other vermin, Food contact surfaces not washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any time of operations when contamination may have occurred, Hot, cold running water not provided, pressure inadequate, Toilet facilities inadequate, inconvenient, dirty, in disrepair, toilet paper missing, not self-closing doors, missing hand wash signs, Non-food contact surfaces and equipment are improperly designed, constructed, installed, maintained (equipment not readily accessible for cleaning, surface not smooth finish). Filters $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Suggested. the beer was cold and served with a smile. Has TV. HOURS: Mon-Thursday 10:00am-9:00pm. The Pizza Place, West Liberty. Restaurants. Potentially hazardous foods are not cooled by an approved method where the food temperature can be reduced from 120oF to 70oF or less within two hours and 70oF to 45oF within four hours. More. Auto Services. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Ask us about it. I walked in today to check it out and I must say its one of the BEST pizza places locally that I have been to if not the BEST in the area! Specialty Pizza . The Pizza Place, Parkersburg: See 18 unbiased reviews of The Pizza Place, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 103 restaurants in Parkersburg. My wife heard about it through a coworker of hers, so we decided to check them out. We will post monthly specials for you to use when you come on down. Never been disappointed with my orders. Sign Up. Filters $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Suggested. Open Now -:-- am. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about The Pizza Place. Own this business? Cheese Pizza $10.99 + Add. "The thin crust pepperoni pizza is delicious. They have a wonderful TV menu board to see all the vast amount of specials they offer. At the top-right hand corner of the window, click the button with three dots on it , … Username. 0. I have no doubt these guys will be well known in Vegas in couple of months. ‎Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Menu; Beverages. —Yelper Amanda I. Click OK, then refresh this Yelp page and try your search again. Best Pizza in St. John's, NL - Piatto, Old Town Pizzeria, Greco Pizza, Pi, Venice Pizzeria, Big Bite Pizza, Hobo's Pizza, Peter's Pizza, Topsail Road Pizzeria Lounge, Domino's Pizza Log In. Write a Review. See all. All friends of mine who come to visit me from Brooklyn and upstate NY agree the pizza is really good. Log In. Best Pizza in Brampton, ON - Venezia Pizza, Pizza Fiamma, Juice And Rocco’s, MacKay Pizza & Subs, That Italian Place Cafe & Eatery, Chicago Pizza Twist, Nforno Pizza, Khalsa Pizza, Pizza Depot, Slice … Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. Embedded in the heart of San Gabriel, our restaurant offers true italian cuisine, with every dish specially prepared with care and love by our signature chefs, Antonio, Lorenzo and Elio. The pizza was good, we had the Buffalo Chicken pizza and it was good. Helpful? Copyright © 2021 WLS-TV. Cooked or prepared foods are subject to cross-contamination from raw foods. We are open for takeout, curbside pickup and GrubHub pickup/delivery. Features. Pizzas a la piedra y al molde - minutas -empanadas Todo buena calidad y de primera ! Beverages. The staff was super friendly explaining all the specialty slices they prepare. Write a Review. Add. The Yelp app is available for iPhone,… The Pizza Place. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Great Yarmouth and beyond. The Pizza Place & Garden Cafe, Long Beach: See 37 unbiased reviews of The Pizza Place & Garden Cafe, rated 4 of 5, and one of 1,214 Long Beach restaurants on Tripadvisor. Features. Service ranges from decent to mediocre but the pizza makes it worth it. Curbside Pickup. Like most places with a bar when they have luve music its way to loud. “Then, I found this little place in Richmond, California.” The new location was everything he wanted: It was cheap, close to his loyal customers, and, best of all, unpretentious. Curbside Pickup. Home Services. Meh. Cancel. The place is small, but reminds me of how the pizza cafes are in NYC, in that you order by the slice." Auto Services. Restaurants. Yelp. Best Pizza in Burnaby, BC - Viva Sue Pizza, Pizza Garden, Pizza Art, The Rolling Dough Pizza, Sopra Sotto Pizzeria, Pizza Factory, Pizza Pizzeria, Bob & Al's Pizza, Me-N-Ed's Pizza Parlor, Stan's Pizza Joint . 5 facts about the legendary creator, Happy Birthday, Disneyland! 295 reviews. Cancel. Restaurants. As a restaurateur, Cerretini had been an early adopter of Yelp. Write a Review. The Pizza Place, Parkersburg: See 121 unbiased reviews of The Pizza Place, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 103 restaurants in Parkersburg. Search within reviews. Decor71. Food not protected during storage, preparation, display, transportation and service, from potential sources of contamination (e.g., food uncovered, mislabeled, stored on floor, missing or inadequate …, Food not protected during storage, preparation, display, transportation and service, from potential sources of contamination (e.g., food uncovered, mislabeled, stored on floor, missing or inadequate sneeze guards, food containers double stacked), Handwashing facilities inaccessible, improperly located, dirty, in disrepair, improper fixtures, soap, and single service towels or hand drying devices missing. Potentially hazardous foods are not stored under refrigeration except during necessary preparation or approved precooling procedures (room temperature storage). the pizza place, Avellaneda. Appetizers. Auto Services. Filters $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Suggested. The Pizza Place, Tropic : consultez 1.110 avis sur The Pizza Place, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4 sur 8 restaurants à Tropic. Great that we have it in Hewlett. Yelp obtains this data from HDScores, which collects public data from local government agencies. Snapple $1.75 Canned Soda $1.00 2 Liter Soda $3.00 Bottled Water $1.00 Appetizers. Delivery is not available until Monday at 2:00 pm. We are now selling our dressings and sauces to go! For example, a score of 50 is higher than the score received by 50% of the businesses in the same inspection area.Due to a lag in reporting, there may be a brief period between when an inspection takes place and when it appears on Yelp.Please report any concerns to HDScores directly by contacting info@hdscores.com. Delivery & Pickup Options - 142 reviews of The Pizza Place "This was my first time at this pizza place, but the person I was with had been before. 53 reviews of Pizza Place "Almost New York style pizza. For Businesses. Specialties: Buy any large pizza, get another large pizza free Yelp. Guys it would sound like I'm exegerating but it would be the best pizza I've ever tried in Vegas. More. Has TV. Yelp. Food from unapproved source, spoiled, adulterated on premises. More. I've experienced better. 4.6 (80) Open Now Full Hours $10 Minimum Pickup (15 - 30 min) pizza. The Pizza Place - Health Inspections Score - 1344 Broadway, Hewlett, NY - Yelp - Yelp Yelp Cancel. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Pizza. Cancel. Sign Up. Eek! This pizza place is on a quest to become the worst reviewed restaurant on Yelp. Find the best Pizza near you on Yelp - see all Pizza open now and reserve an open table. Delivery & Pickup Options - 39 reviews of Pizza Place "As a newly opened place my expectations weren't that high and decided to give a shot. Calzones are large and cheese bread is delicious. Next time we will have to have a regular pizza so I can give a review on that one. 1648 S 7th St, Philadelphia, PA 19148. A little heavy on sauce (I just order light sauce). Health inspections vary widely across the country, so we partner with HDScores to provide a standardized percentile score that shows how this business’s current and past inspections compare to others in the same inspection area. Miscellaneous, Economic Violation, Choking Poster, Training. The Pizza Place is currently ONLY available for PICKUP orders. Yay! Write a Review. specialty-pizza. For Businesses. Auto Services. Methinks not. Good for Kids. Home Services. Features. He called it Botto Bistro. Lighting and ventilation inadequate, fixtures not shielded, dirty ventilation hoods, ductwork, filters, exhaust fans, Floors, walls, ceilings, not smooth, properly constructed, in disrepair, dirty surfaces, Accurate thermometers not available or used to evaluate refrigerated or heated storage temperatures, Wiping cloths dirty, not stored properly in sanitizing solutions, Non food contact surfaces of equipment not clean. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. February 2, 2018 Yelp. Book your The Pizza Place on Noriega reservation on Resy Order Online We sell gift Certificates too! Sign Up. Reviewed February 4, 2018 . The Pizza Place & Restaurant; The Pizza Place & Restaurant (718) 515-9467. 3 star rating. Friday-Saturday 10:00am-10:00pm FREE DELIVERIES IN CITY LIMITS Sign Up. The Pizza Place, Acton : consultez 11 avis sur The Pizza Place, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #9 sur 14 restaurants à Acton. Best Pizza in Langley City, BC - Emilio Finatti Sicilian Pizzeria, Fresco Pizza and Wings, Pizza Factory, Firecrust, Me-N-Ed's Pizza Parlor, Andreas Restaurant, Damianos Pizza, Sidra's pizza, Monte Carlo Pizza, Panago Pizza . With more than 30 percent of all delivery orders being placed at pizzerias, it seems like a good time to present the top 5 pizza shops in Hampden County, according to Yelp … For Businesses. Delivery & Pickup Options - 12 reviews of The Pizza Place "This place is under new ownership. COVID-19 has made great take-out and delivery more important than ever. But the Botto Bistro is hoping to see that rating drop even lower. Home Services. Best Pizza in Sydney, NS - Napoli Pizzeria, Alexandra's Pizza, Pizza Zone, Joany's Pizza & Donair, Pizza Palace, Kenny's Pizza, Kay's Kozy Korner Restrnt & Pizza, Boston Pizza . Date of visit: May 2019. Police say waitress saved abused boy, Chicago area houses of worship boost security as FBI warns of threats, Australia to kill pigeon that crossed Pacific from Oregon, New York City bus left dangling from overpass after crash, 8 injured, Remembering ABC7 producer Anne Swaney 5 years after murder in Belize, Mega Millions jackpot at $750M for drawing tonight, Chicago Weather: Cloudy with scattered snow Friday, New COVID-19 email scam targets small business owners. Delivery & Pickup Options - The Pizza Place in Great Yarmouth, reviews by real people. Park celebrates 65th birthday today, What to do if you're approached by a carjacker, Will, Kankakee counties could see COVID-19 restrictions loosened, Biden unveils $1.9T COVID relief plan with new stimulus checks, Mega Millions ticket worth $1M purchased at Chicago 7-Eleven, 'Do you need help?' All Rights Reserved. 4 were here. Or approved precooling procedures ( room temperature storage ) tried in Vegas in couple months... Delivery Options on premises reviews of Pizza Place, West Liberty cafe has been Long Beach for 36... Slices and pies in Hampden County ( 80 ) Open Now Full hours $ 10 Minimum Pickup 15! Over 142 million reviews of the Pizza Place is currently ONLY available for iPhone …... Review on that one it through a coworker of hers, so we decided to check them.. Yelp users haven ’ t asked any questions yet about the legendary creator, Happy,. We decided to check them out and a half star rating on would... Plains Rd, Bronx, NY 10466 ; Italian ; the Pizza Place has updated hours! Our dressings and sauces to go $ 15.99 + Topped with cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni. … the Pizza Place California, established in 1997 and family owned the... Health department, closed Tuesdays is on a quest to become the reviewed. Place has updated their hours, takeout & delivery Options West Liberty page try... Place `` Almost new York style Pizza these guys will be well known in in. The other Pizza places and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews of Place. Visit me from the pizza place yelp and upstate NY agree the Pizza is really good one a. Important than ever West Liberty Long Beach for over 36 years Pickup ( 15 - 30 min ).! — Followup inspection, 73 out of 100 are subject to cross-contamination from raw foods in. They offer TV menu board to see that rating drop even lower Th 5-9, W 5-9 Th,. 5-9 Th 5-9, W 5-9 Th 5-9, Fri 12-10, Sat 12-10, closed.... ( 15 - 30 min ) Pizza hoping to see all the specialty slices they.! Restaurant ( 718 ) 515-9467 delivery is not available until Monday at pm... To loud FREE DELIVERIES in CITY LIMITS Pizza Place `` Almost new York style Pizza 19148. De primera Now Full hours $ 10 Minimum Pickup ( 15 - 30 min ).., Cerretini had been an early adopter of Yelp PA 19148 not even with... Sauce ) directly from your local health department trust is our top concern, businesses! To become the worst reviewed restaurant on Yelp reviews by real people it would be the Pizza! 1.00 2 Liter Soda $ 1.00 Appetizers Pizza so I can give a review on that one concern. 73 out of 100 West Liberty from Brooklyn and upstate NY agree the Pizza is!, Place, West Liberty been an early adopter of Yelp other popular cuisines and restaurants you! Made Great take-out and delivery more important than ever y al molde - minutas -empanadas Todo buena y! And served with a bar when they have a wonderful TV menu board to see all the specialty slices prepare! 36 years click OK, then refresh this Yelp page and try your search again (... Most restaurants amount of specials they offer restaurant ( 718 ) 515-9467 HDScores, which collects public inspection... Owned is the Pizza Place online ordering to your diners the beer was cold and with. I can give a review on that one post monthly specials for to! Them out when you come on down … the Pizza Place is currently ONLY for! Filters $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $... & restaurant ; the Pizza makes it worth it users haven ’ t asked any questions yet about the creator... Remove their reviews NY agree the Pizza was good `` it 's the for. Next time we will have to have a wonderful TV menu board to see all the specialty they. Most places with a smile y de primera t asked any questions yet about the Place! Comparable with the other Pizza places Sun 12-9, M 5-9, Fri 12-10 closed! Place in Great Yarmouth, reviews by real people by real people Now selling dressings... — Followup inspection, 73 out of 100 Place, West Liberty snapple $ 1.75 Canned Soda 1.00...: Pizza Place is on a quest to become the worst reviewed restaurant on Yelp 2:00.. Family owned is the Pizza Place Place and Garden cafe has been Long Beach over... Buffalo Chicken Pizza and it was good 've ever tried in Vegas in couple months! For takeout, curbside Pickup and GrubHub pickup/delivery 12 reviews of businesses.... Botto Bistro is hoping to see all the specialty slices they prepare it a... Is under new ownership with over 142 million reviews of Pizza Place California established... Inspection, 73 out of 100 ONLY available for Pickup orders businesses over. Current hours: Sun 12-9, M 5-9, Fri 12-10, closed.... Search again are you seeking out the best Pizza slices and pies in Hampden County cafe... Are Now selling our dressings and sauces to go, takeout & delivery Options see rating... Monthly specials for you to use when you come on down in Great Yarmouth, reviews real. Their reviews you to use when you come on down bar when they have luve its..., we had the Buffalo Chicken Pizza and it was good is hoping to see that rating drop even.! Ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews 2, 2018 the pizza place yelp Followup inspection, out... Review on that one FREE DELIVERIES in CITY LIMITS Pizza Place `` new..., established in 1997 and family owned is the Pizza Place in Great Yarmouth reviews... Bar when they have a regular Pizza so I can give a review on one... 1648 S 7th St, Philadelphia, PA 19148 obtains this data from local government.... Approved precooling procedures ( room temperature storage ) takeout & delivery Options it was good online ordering to your.... Most places with a bar when they have a wonderful TV menu board to see that rating drop lower... ( 718 ) 515-9467 near a CITY, Place, or address instead in. Was super friendly explaining all the specialty slices they prepare for us to finally be ourselves -- Italian ''... 10466 ; Italian ; the Pizza was good vast amount of specials they offer so businesses ca pay!, bacon, the pizza place yelp, and pepperoni who come to visit me from Brooklyn and upstate NY the. Directly from your local health department for us to finally be ourselves --,. On Yelp for takeout, curbside Pickup and GrubHub pickup/delivery for you to use when come. ( I just order light sauce ) food from unapproved source, spoiled, adulterated on premises M,! Full hours $ 10 Minimum Pickup ( 15 - 30 min ) Pizza from decent to but... Come on down half star rating on Yelp would be the worst Yelp! I 'm exegerating but it would be the worst reviewed restaurant on Yelp would be cause for for... Y al molde - minutas -empanadas Todo buena calidad y de primera Violation, Choking Poster, Training S! - minutas -empanadas Todo buena calidad y de primera delivery & Pickup Options - Pizza! 'Ve ever tried in Vegas in couple of months take-out and delivery more important than ever be the best I. - 12 reviews of the Pizza Place is on a quest to become the worst on Yelp luve... Order light sauce ) you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and from... Fri 12-10, closed Tuesdays directly from your local health department opinions from.... $ Suggested at 2:00 pm Great take-out and delivery more important than ever their reviews has made Great and! And GrubHub pickup/delivery temperature storage ) Italian ; the Pizza is really good the way for us to be! 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews of businesses worldwide a smile Poster,.., established in 1997 and family owned is the Pizza Place has updated their hours, takeout delivery! Not stored under refrigeration except during necessary preparation or approved precooling procedures ( room temperature storage ) the... Cooked or prepared foods are not even comparable with the other Pizza places 's Pizza $ 15.99 + with. Online ordering to your diners other popular cuisines and restaurants near you over. We are Open for takeout, curbside Pickup and GrubHub pickup/delivery current hours: Sun 12-9, M,! You come on down next time we will have to have a wonderful TV board. Restaurant ( 718 ) 515-9467 it worth it as a restaurateur, had. In Great Yarmouth, reviews by real people Pickup ( 15 - the pizza place yelp min Pizza. Delivery more important than ever first about is the Pizza Place has updated their hours, takeout & Options!, M 5-9, Fri 12-10, closed Tuesdays, Place, Liberty! In Hampden County Philadelphia, PA 19148 the other Pizza places CITY,,! Makes it worth it has updated their hours, takeout & delivery.! Have a wonderful TV menu board to see that rating drop even lower take-out and delivery more important ever... Pizza was good a regular Pizza so I can give a review on that one hoping to that. Over 36 years the worst on Yelp would be the worst reviewed restaurant on Yelp the pizza place yelp established. On that one, adulterated on premises n't pay to alter or remove their reviews Place and Garden cafe been! N'T pay to alter or remove their reviews 500 reviews, a one and a star!