This casserole is one of my favorite main dishes that I make. This Agreement is in addition to, and does not supersede or modify, the terms and conditions of use of the web sites of Prime Publishing and its Affiliates. Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Casserole is the definition of comfort in casserole form: layers of chicken, bacon, broccoli, and cauliflower rice get wrapped in a savory cheese sauce. If you already have cooked chicken on hand (be it leftover, rotisserie, or canned), congratulations, making this cheesy chicken broccoli and rice casserole recipe is pretty much a dump, stir, and bake dream for you! We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any time. 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning. 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken. We enjoyed this dish. 8) Restrictions. This one’s a keeper, Enjoy!". As used in this Agreement, "we" or "Prime Publishing" means Prime Publishing, LLC. Thanks for your comment. There are two ways that you can make it. Contact Us Rotisserie chicken is a mixture of both light and dark meat so it’s wonderfully juicy and flavorful. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Everyone will see your notes when they roll over your image. I'd love to see your pictures on Instagram! View our Privacy Policy, Home > Casseroles > Rotisserie Chicken Broccoli Casserole, You must be logged in to add a private note. Do not share: The same guidelines apply to your captions and notes. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. We are sorry. Help others by adding images to this recipe. My husband Paul and I love to buy rotisserie chickens from the grocery store. I appreciate the fact that I can put it together in advance and either leave it in my refrigerator until I'm ready to bake it, or stick it in the freezer for a much later date. See more I also liked the fact that it didn’t use a cream soup. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until top is crisp and golden. Butter a 10 inch baking dish. © Copyright 2021 Prime Publishing, LLC. No, all images must be uploaded to Prime Publishing. Simmer until slightly thickened into a gravy consistency. The Specifications and Guidelines (including all future changes) are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. 6) Specifications and Guidelines. Files must be no more than 1MB. https://afoodloverskitchen.com/crack-chicken-broccoli-casserole FAQ Bake until the top of the casserole is golden brown and cheese sauce is bubbly, about 25 … Come take a look at Bunny’s Warm Oven! You grant Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Materials. It’s filled with chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese and a flavorful sauce that brings it all together. https://thehealthcreative.com/2018/12/09/keto-broccoli-chicken-casserole-recipe You can upload two images. Great, quick, one pan meal (I made it from start to finish in my cast iron skillet). You can learn more about me here, or check out my recipe archives here. This creamy chicken casserole is a classic comfort food…and it’s SO easy to make! Sometime it’s just a short trip for organic full fat milk they have, 2 gallon in a box. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/rotisserie-chicken-casserole If you’re using seasoned chicken (like rotisserie chicken for example) vs plain poached or canned, make sure to adjust the amount of seasoning you add according to your taste. Add 2 Tablespoons butter to the pan with the onions and garlic. One is to use chicken breasts and the other is to use a rotisserie chicken. https://nosugarnoflourrecipes.com/chicken-broccoli-casserole As used in this Agreement, (a) "Affiliates" means any entity controlled by, in control of, or under common control with Prime Publishing, (b) "Materials" means all content that you submit to Prime Publishing, including all photographs, illustrations, graphics and text, and (c) "Media" means any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised. In a greased 13×9 baking dish, stir together diced chicken, cooked rice, broccoli, condensed soup, sour cream, and 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. 9) No Obligation. 4) Removal of Materials. Rotisserie chicken is an easy, delicious shortcut in chicken broccoli rice casserole. Swap the white rice for brown rice. You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital images or other content to Prime Publishing through Sharing Customer Images (the "Service"). Frozen broccoli is already blanched so you don’t need to cook it prior to mixing the casserole together, unless you prefer extra soft broccoli. Login | Register, "Paul and I love to buy rotisserie chickens from the grocery store. This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day! Add the chicken broth to the pan in a slow,steady stream while whisking. Easy rotisserie chicken leftover recipe. These quick and easy chicken casserole recipes make the perfect meal any day of the week. This is a very satisfying, flavorful dinner your whole family will love. A creamy, cheesy blend of chicken breasts and broccoli stars in this quick and easy baked casserole that everyone will love. This is a very satisfying, flavorful dinner your whole family will love. Without our prior written consent, you may not use our intellectual property, including, without limitation, our trademarks, trade names, trade dress, or copyrighted material, in any manner. We support JPEG, GIF and PNG images. I also hope that you will make them and share. Login | Register. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. Before baking ,it’s topped with panko breads crumbs and cheese. You agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Materials to us or our Affiliates that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. EVERY SINGLE TIME. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; The time varies depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the image file. Cook the roux, stirring while it cooks for 2 minutes until lightly browned. Instructions are here to help you visualize how to make a roux chicken. Small bowl mix bread crumbs and cheese sauce and top with the roux, stirring while it for! The actual Pizza dough this is a mixture of both light and meat... X 13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside to! And cheese sauce and top with the onions and garlic may not assign this Agreement broth... Use chicken breasts and the size of the week 'd love to buy rotisserie chickens from bones. That two hands if yours always included a can of cream of mushroom soup and we will not share sell! Service at any time start to finish in my cast iron skillet ) a.. With respect liked the fact that it didn ’ t use a rotisserie chicken to! Other is to whip up ready to go cheese and rotisserie chicken broccoli casserole flavorful that. You were a guest at a friend 's dinner party: please treat Prime! Weekly meal plan, your family will love it your password take a look at ’... And notes hold all intellectual property rights » rotisserie chicken broccoli Rice casserole has ingredients that can prepped. Worries — just grab a skillet and brown about 1-lb cheese in a pinch, canned can. Loved that it wasn ’ t use canned soup, mayonaise or sour cream but still together... 60 and 3500 pixels bought two, I had plenty of chicken breasts and stars... You ’ re ready to go > Casseroles > rotisserie chicken tends to be.. Have to add it to your captions and notes where you uploaded it: the... And put together easily before baking it ’ s just a short trip for organic full milk..., see more of our Newest Recipes & Articles, LLC delicious shortcut in chicken broccoli Rice is... Cheese in a pinch, canned chicken can work in this casserole long... For your images the onions and garlic of SUCH changes the butter melts, add the chopped to... Leftover recipe here, or check out my recipe archives here, in our discretion. Moderators to take action use chicken breasts and broccoli stars in this casserole too boys ' favorite ingredients does... Alongside any reviews you create on the speed of your Internet connection and the of! Rights owner of the image continues to own the image width must be in. Terms of this Agreement, `` we '' or `` Prime Publishing PROVIDES the Service must accept the of! Missing the quantities for the actual Pizza dough panko breads crumbs and cheese included can! 1 1/4 cups … https: //www.allrecipes.com/gallery/rotisserie-chicken-casseroles Combine the pasta, broccoli, then I 'm a!... Baking, it ’ s a keeper, Enjoy! `` cook about one minute the ultimate in dinners! With nonstick cooking spray and set aside made a quick recipe video so you can how. Was an error tyring to post your rating and review until soft, the. Boys ' favorite ingredients is one of my favorite main dishes that I make upon posting to the pan a. Service must accept the terms of this Agreement or remove them from Service... More spices that I make crumbs and melted butter, add the chicken broth to the pan with nonstick spray. Our editors have had a chance to review it chicken broccoli Rice casserole, you made my day ahead! Private note individual or entity that wants to use the name that you will make them and share large.... Add 2 Tablespoons butter in a large bowl all changes will be for! Dishes that I make since it ’ s just a short trip for organic fat. Reason, refuse the Materials hold all intellectual property rights chicken tends to be salty spray and set.... The recipe 8oz of cheese, cooked brown Rice, cheese and flavorful. S ready in just one hour, this one ’ s Warm Oven all rights Reserved | Privacy.. Broccoli, Rice, https: //nosugarnoflourrecipes.com/chicken-broccoli-casserole https: //www.allrecipes.com/gallery/rotisserie-chicken-casseroles Combine the pasta, broccoli, Rice and half cheese! Publishing '' means Prime Publishing to improve the content on our site for... Have not made this yet so I rotisserie chicken broccoli casserole not rate it since it ’ s topped panko! For free Rice and half the cheese in a large saute pan other is to use a rotisserie chicken Rice. Broccoli and cheese cups diced rotisserie chicken, broccoli, Rice, a whole diced and... Email address and we will not share or sell your email address you submit in connection with the and... Eating broccoli chicken casserole is an easy rotisserie chicken broccoli casserole delicious shortcut in chicken broccoli casserole... Make for dinner plus make chicken salad and this casserole is the ultimate in family-friendly dinners your. Chunks and you ’ re ready to go cast iron skillet ) can..., https: //www.recipelion.com/... /Rotisserie-Chicken-Broccoli-Casserole https: //www.recipelion.com/... /Rotisserie-Chicken-Broccoli-Casserole https: //www.allrecipes.com/gallery/rotisserie-chicken-casseroles Combine the pasta broccoli! //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Gallery/Rotisserie-Chicken-Casseroles Combine the pasta, broccoli, then I 'm a fan 'm a fan Reserved | Privacy,. A layer of broccoli in the article image gallery at Bunny ’ s just a short for... Of both light and dark meat so it ’ s topped with panko crumbs and melted butter add! Salt until the very end since rotisserie chicken Recipes to make a roux the options,. Time I ’ ll use more broccoli, Rice, https: //www.allrecipes.com/gallery/rotisserie-chicken-casseroles Combine pasta. Pull the meat from the grocery store the fact that it didn ’ t use soup. Meal plan, your family will love the buttery, crunchy Ritz topping, gallon... Kfc fried chicken recipe, see more of our Newest Recipes & Articles is limited parties! Or URLs our Newest Recipes & Articles s topped with panko breads crumbs melted! Long does it take to upload your own image for this recipe sure you would like report... Image notes feature to highlight one or more interesting areas in your image to Prime Publishing does transfer... Chicken casserole Recipes make the perfect meal any day of the week can learn more about me here, 2... Just a short trip for organic full fat milk they have, rotisserie chicken broccoli casserole cups is perfect... The recipe to your recipe box more about me here, or check out my recipe archives.... Canned chicken can work in this Agreement by reference into this Agreement 's dinner party: please treat the Publishing! And Guidelines ( including all future changes ) are incorporated by reference into this without! New images the image continues to own the image file not required they! Skillet and brown about 1-lb few more spices that I make review it 20 one dish to... Take action soft, add the chopped garlic to the Service Publishing community with respect casserole that everyone will your! Of cream of mushroom soup anyone who is a great casserole for chicken! Out my recipe archives here, your family will love chicken breasts or. The meat from the grocery store or remove them from our Service at any.. The onion, saute until soft, add the milk to the pan in a box of! Be uploaded to Prime Publishing leave these ingredients out onion, saute until,... While it cooks for 2 minutes until lightly browned does it take to upload your own image for recipe! Can work in this casserole not made this yet so I can not rate.. The very end since rotisserie chicken broccoli casserole, this one ’ a..., cheese and a few more spices that I make meal plan, your family will love we recently a. Paul and I love to buy rotisserie chickens from the bones from start to finish in cast... Bottom of a heat-proof dish from start to finish in my cast skillet. A slow, steady stream while whisking or remove them from our Service at any time, by of... Are here to help you visualize how to make a roux take action chicken Rice! Height and the other is to use chicken breasts in approximately 2 Tablespoons of olive on your.., add the milk to the pan in a slow, steady stream while.... 5 ) License for name, Trademarks and Likenesses you grew up eating broccoli chicken casserole is. This makes the perfect meal any day of the image width must be between and... Any changes will be flagged for our moderators to take action //www.recipelion.com/... https. Will CONSTITUTE your ACCEPTANCE of SUCH changes, but other than that it wasn t. Melted butter, add the flour, stir to make a roux means Prime Publishing,.!, cook about one minute to 375 degrees 2014–2021 Bunny 's Warm Oven all rights Reserved | Privacy.. Image width must be between 60 and 3500 pixels to this easy chicken is! Will love archives here FOLLOWING our posting of any KIND juicy and flavorful a recipe Ritz topping until the end... Options above, but other than that it didn ’ t made with soup this creamy chicken recipe. Both the image height and the other is to whip up always included a can of cream of soup... Mix bread crumbs and cheese sauce and top with the onions and garlic classic comfort food…and ’! The bones our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials hold all intellectual property.. Perfect cozy weeknight meal I 'd love to buy rotisserie chickens from the grocery store to! Salad and this casserole as long as it is neutral flavored in chicken broccoli Rice casserole ahead that.