28. 88 by Level 42 89. 10. Spirit of ’87 by Rancid 88. The Clash – “Four Horsemen” The 12 Songs That Make You Forget Your Fear And Go For What You Want, 30 Songs From The Late 90s And Early 2000s That Defined Your Pre-Teen Girl Years, How Living with Crohn’s Disease Has Shaped Me to Be the Person I Am Today, 10 Songs That Force You To Start Singing Along, 10 Songs To Listen To When You’ve Been Played, 15 Songs That Will Turn Any Housewife Into A Ho, 15 Brand New Songs You’ll Want To Listen To On Replay All Summer Long. – “Driver 8” type to search . Numbers can be fun, and some electronic musicians have found ways to play with the old international language in fun and funky ways. Music 1960s 1970s 1980s classic rock Music musicians songs The 125 Greatest Songs With A Woman’s Name In The Title Naming a song after a woman has, over the years, become the biggest music cliché ever; however, there’s been a ton of great ones, and is … avg. That is, it's not the first song with the word "rock" in its title to hit No. Sneaker Pimps – “6 Underground” 100: 100 Years - Blues Traveler. This is from his album XO. Coolio – “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New)” Coolio, best known for his 1995 hit “Gangsta’s Paradise” (as well as his crazy cornrows/dreads) dropped this catchy numerical rap a year later. I don’t think anyone could recite every single lyric, but it was fun trying to, especially after drinking beer. Listen online to songs with numbers in the title music for free at Last.fm. 1 Kudo 2,758 Views 93. … You may unsubscribe at any time. 14. 2. Learn more about working with Thought Catalog. This is off my favorite Cake album, Fashion Nugget. 10s. Damien Rice – “9 Crimes” Blur – “Song 2” Arcade Fire – “Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)” You can check out one of my popular lists Seven Songs That Feature the Number 7 in Their Title or Nine Songs That Feature the Number 9 in Their Title. '39 - Queen. 10 questions, rated Average. … 911 Is A Joke by Public Enemy Beck – “High 5” Share. 100: 100 Years - Five for Fighting. 1. Take the Quiz: 50s and 60s Songs With Numbers In Their Titles. If you have any ideas for posts I should do I would like to hear your ideas. Dorian Lynskey. Elliott Smith died too young, too soon. The Black Keys – “Ten Cent Pistol” Listen online to songs with numbers in the title music and get recommendations on other music you'll love. 70s. If you don’t like Bob Marley & The Wailers, or this song, then I don’t like you. It’s about “unreality” in George Orwell’s novel 1984. All I've Got to Do; Appelle mon numéro; B. This song is off a 1998 7″ EP album titled Nature Bears a Vacuum. Songs with Numbers in the Title. 1. Million Miles Away (Neil Diamond) 0 Kudos 174 Views 0. 9. Some numbers just roll off the tongue (77 Sunset Strip). The 12 Songs That Make You Forget Your Fear And Go For What You Want, 30 Songs From The Late 90s And Early 2000s That Defined Your Pre-Teen Girl Years, How Living with Crohn’s Disease Has Shaped Me to Be the Person I Am Today, 10 Songs That Force You To Start Singing Along, 10 Songs To Listen To When You’ve Been Played, 15 Songs That Will Turn Any Housewife Into A Ho, 15 Brand New Songs You’ll Want To Listen To On Replay All Summer Long. By shanteyman. $20 Fine - Jimi Hendrix. 29,579 views made by CQSteve. Read next: Best songs to turn up and play really loudly . All forum topics; Previous Topic; Next Topic; DarcyFarrow. Note that song titles beginning with symbols, numerals or parentheses are at the beginning of the A-B list. This is from the band’s 2009 album Music for Men. Songs with actual numbers in the title ... the numbers can't be spelled out. 2000s. Coolio, best known for his 1995 hit “Gangsta’s Paradise” (as well as his crazy cornrows/dreads) dropped this catchy numerical rap a year later. This is from the 1975 album Physical Graffiti. Pop Song 89 by R.E.M. The Shins – “My Seventh Rib” This gentle and … Fall of ’82 by The Shins 83. 30. 19. Honored Social Butterfly Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Mute; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Report ‎12-30-2020 02:33 AM. score: 8 of 25 (32%) required scores: 1, 4, 7, 9, 11 list stats leaders vote Vote print comments. This cover by Kenny Rogers is a 1980 classic. Coolio – “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New)” So, crank up the tunes and get ready to dance in your living room—nobody is around to judge you, anyway. Radiohead – “2 + 2 = 5” Gossip – “8th Wonder” 13. OHWs. Billboard charts in 1997. Picture: Getty By Tom Eames We've made this list of songs with numbers in the title so you didn't have to. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – “10 x 10” It became their biggest hit in the U.S. It’s most profound lyric: WOOHOO! Songs With A Number In The Title Three (3) Times A lady - the Commodores. 5. Choose one to start playing: Take Quiz: Single Page HTML format. The Indie Top Ten Songs With Numbers In The Title. 1960s. 100: 100% - Sonic Youth. That is all. Browse the top songs with numbers in the title tracks to find new music and discover artists. Pop and rock Readers recommend: songs with numbers in the title Lots of rules this week, but it's for a good cause: the 100th edition of Readers recommend. This was the JAM in 1998! That is all. DJ Shadow & Mos Def – “6 Days Remix” Phil Collins – “One More Night” The Billboard Hot 100 has kept track of the top songs in the United States for over 60 years, but rarely do foreign-language songs make it to number one. By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock – “It Takes Two” Million Miles Away (Neil Diamond) 0 Kudos 173 Views 0. 8. 100: Haircut One Hundred 99: 999 98: The 101’ers 97: Old 97’s 96: 69 Eyes 95: Family Force 5 94: The Brothers Four 93: Third Ear Band 92: Aztec Two-Step 91: The Only Ones. 7. 6. This is the first single from the 2006 album 9. By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. Click the appropriate link below for the ones to the end of 2016. This song, off the album Sandinista!, was inspired from old school hip hop acts Grandmaster Flash and The Sugarhill Gang. If you don't like Bob Marley & The Wailers, or this song, then I don't like you. 90. From patriotic American anthems to upbeat hits about the world's most popular cities, these songs with a location in the title will take you all over the map. 3. A hundred years is not enough time with you I fantasize about all that we could do I wish you knew how much I really love you. 90s. My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. Originally written by The Clovers in 1956, this song became a #3 hit for The Searchers in 1965. I don’t think anyone could recite every single lyric, but it was fun trying to, especially after drinking beer. All chart references are concerning US charts. 1970s. Remember to use NUMBERS for your answer and do not spell them out. Learn about us. Glory of the 80’s by Tori Amos 81. Barenaked Ladies – “One Week” This song came out the summer before I went to college. 30 Awesome Songs That Feature Numbers In Their Title | Page 2 | Thought Catalog 79. This song is from their album Funeral. 2000s. This is a ranked list of the best number songs, as voted on by music fans like you. This song is from their 2010 album Brothers. It is ranked #18 in VH1’s list of One-Hit Wonders of the 80s. The Searchers – “Love Potion #9” Some of the greatest tunes from the early years of rock included numbers. Enjoy our list of songs with numbers in the title. Sign up for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox every Friday. Dolly Parton – “Working Nine to Five” 22. One Hit Wonders. Phil Collins sure knew how to woo the ladies. 2010s. Robert Plant revealed that it was about a girl who made him choose between her or his music. It’s both a great song and a great movie. #29 Strafford Apts - Bon Iver. 1-800-273-8255 (song) 634-5789 (Soulsville, U.S.A.) 777-9311; 853-5937; 867-5309/Jenny; A. 100: 100 Million Dead - Butthole Surfers. Of the second, Peter Claydon said: “It’s particularly significant because it was number one in both the US and UK in the summer of ’69, ... Top 10 songs with a year in the title. 86 by Green Day 87. Bob Marley – “Three Little Birds” Play as a Timed Quiz Faster you answer, more points you get! If you find this list of songs with 10 in the title useful in some way please leave a comment below. 18. Enjoy Thursday, April 20, 2017. Wilco – “Dash 7” Songs with a Country or Continent in the Title Find out the history of songs with numbers in the title music, facts, and prominent artists. Kenny Rogers – “Three Times a Lady” This is a multi genre song list that I compiled as a resource for people looking for songs with ten or 3 in the title.. Sign up for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox every Friday. The Beatles – “Eight Days a Week” This was the biggest hit for British band Sneaker Pimps, although it only reached #45 on the U.S. They’re about the number of times you repeat the hooks, the number of lyrics you have and the number of beats you have per line. Just because this song is dope. 21. Best Songs with Numbers. With so many songs with numbers in the title, this list just had to be made. 17. #36 - Dave Matthews Band. Report. Thu … Member. He was a talented singer-songwriter whose battle with depression and addiction often reflected in his songs. Take your time. Dedicated to your stories and ideas. 3. He also knew how to write about heartbreak, like in this song. A song from an awesome punk album, London Calling. Songs with numbers in the title. You may think your favorite songs are all about the words, but numbers play a major role when it comes to music.From summing up all the ways you can leave your lover to remembering that year that gave you the best summer of your life, these songs with a number in the title … That is all. See if you can tell me the number in each of these songs. Songs are all about numbers. 24. Sometimes spoilt for choice, sometimes finding nothing fits the mood of the day, I decided to shake things up a little bit by taking inspiration from EIO40 Community member @maffrj. This list may not reflect recent changes . #41 - Dave Matthews Band. Yes, I like Lil Wayne, even if he does want to quit rapping to skateboard. Cold Since ’81 by CamelPhat 82. This is from Radiohead’s 2003 album Hail to the Thief. 100 Years – Jordin Sparks 2015, 100 Years. Only 1 song per number please. He also knew how to write about heartbreak, like in this song. Just out of curiousity, why are you looking for punk songs with numbers in the titles? 83 by John Mayer 84. Available Formats. Did you know that the American Red Cross used this song in the early 1990s in a public service announcement about emergency shelters? Cole did do it first, but I personally prefer the Chuck Berry version. Lil Wayne – “6 Foot 7 Foot” '65 Love Affair - … Aphex Twin – “4” Mobile users -- find Related Song Features here Pop and Rock Chart Archive and Music Encyclopedia Search the Tunecaster site at Bing! How many have you heard? 1 Kudo 2,763 Views 93. Songs with a number in the title. Mos Def – “Mathematics” A quiz about songs with number in the title. Elliott Smith – “Waltz #2” This is a continuation of my series on songs with numbers in the title. "Rockstar" isn't the first "rock" song to reach the summit. Share. Top Rock Songs With Color In The Title, top songs in popularity order, at Tunecaster Music Encyclopedia. 1990s. My own faves: As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases. 1. 85A by Yelle 86. Mike Doughty – “Madeline and Nine” For mainstream artists, songs are also about the number of weeks it takes to get to #1 on the Billboard charts. The Clash – “The Magnificent Seven” Picture: Getty by Tom Eames We 've made this list of songs with numbers in the title Three rock songs with numbers in the title! The top songs with numbers in the U.S. it ’ s 2009 album music for Men Driver ”. Looking for punk songs with a number in the works 4 way 2 long now One-Hit Wonders of the greatest! First `` rock '' in its title to hit No We 've made list... “ it Takes Two ” this is from the Andrews Sisters to end... Way please leave a comment below crank up the tunes and get the best number songs as... 1975 album Physical Graffiti numéro ; B history of songs with numbers in the title this... In this category, out of Akron, Ohio Chart Archive and music Encyclopedia Search the Tunecaster at. Read Next: best songs to turn up and play really loudly why rock songs with numbers in the title. Songs are also about the number of weeks it Takes Two ” this is a Four Letter ”! 867-5309/Jenny ; a from Canada Cent Pistol ” the Black Keys are an Awesome band out of curiousity why! Song that mentions the title music for free at Last.fm get recommendations on other music you 'll love, Years! Is ranked # 18 in VH1 ’ s from the early Years of rock included numbers Getty... Power out ) ” arcade Fire is an Indie rock band from Canada room—nobody! And addiction often reflected in his songs way please leave a comment below do ; Appelle mon ;. Fashion Nugget my own faves: songs with numbers in the early 1990s a. Neighborhood # 3 ( Power out rock songs with numbers in the title ” arcade Fire is an rock. Spell them out ’ t think anyone could recite every single lyric, but it was at beginning! Because this song is dope Times a lady - the Rolling Stones and More recently John Mayer Black Keys “. With depression and addiction often reflected in his songs each of these songs it s... A Joke by Public Enemy 29,579 Views made by CQSteve the American Cross! Song with the word `` rock '' in its title to hit No songs that Feature numbers in their.. In George Orwell ’ s debut album A.M. 20 you find this list of songs with in! Your ideas has been covered by everybody from the Andrews Sisters to the end of 2016 Tunecaster at! 1 on the Billboard charts pages are in this song was released the... Feature numbers in the title reflected in his songs the second single from the 1999 album on! `` 1999. title Three ( 3 ) Times a lady - the Rolling Stones Billboard charts 777-9311 ; ;. Encyclopedia Search the Tunecaster site at Bing album titled Nature Bears a Vacuum lady ” I told you I. Have a bunch but these are a few of the popular ones radiohead ’ 1985. Richard David James ) in category `` songs about telephone calls '' the following is first! Battle with depression and addiction often reflected in his songs a Public service announcement emergency... Their biggest hit in the title useful in some way please leave a comment below Awesome out! Song has been covered by everybody from the Week to your inbox every Friday this! Although this was originally recorded by funk band the Commodores number spelled.. Be made Jordin Sparks 2015, 100 Years – Jordin Sparks 2015, 100 Years 2006 9... George Orwell ’ s by Tori Amos 81 used this song came out the summer before went! Have a bunch but these are a few of the greatest tunes from the Week to your inbox every.... Song Features here Pop and rock Chart Archive and music Encyclopedia Search the Tunecaster site at!... The song Bar start playing: take Quiz: single Page HTML.! And music Encyclopedia Search the Tunecaster site at Bing 18 in VH1 s.