Sign Up . 1-2 Prairie Fresh® Pork Tenderloins. ","Make a good rub on pork tenderloins with 1 Tbsp. Can Pulled Pork Sliders be made in the Instant Pot? Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pork tenderloin sliders recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Place top of bun on the slider and secure with a decorative pick. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom half of rolls, top with tenderloin slice, tomato and lettuce. Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Apple Nectar Slaw. Pretzel-Mustard-Crusted Pork Tenderloin Sliders. Place slices between plastic wrap and pound to ¼-inch thick. Slice and serve on slider buns with sauces, … Brush pork … Prepare the tenderloin per the package instructions. Slice then serve on the slider buns with the sauces. Add together sugar, mustard, rosemary and thyme. I give my pulled pork recipe a jump start by substituting quick cooking tenderloins for the slower cooking pork shoulder or butt. oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. One of our favorite kitchen appliances, the Slow Cooker was our friend in this recipes, making the Pork Tenderloin super easy to cook. Spread the bottom of a slider bun or roll with the blue cheese butter, top with two slices of tenderloin and finish with a dollop of fig jam. Visit http://pork.org/cooking to learn more. 40 mins. Pork tenderloin is the perfect smoked meat for a slider. 1 Tsp Dijon mustard . Pork tenderloins are relatively lean and easy to grill. Sprinkle pork with pepper. Tags pork tenderloin, slider recipes, pork sliders, pork tenderloin sliders, gameday food, appetizers, holiday appetizers, weekend food, appetizer. This video was sponsored by National Pork Board. BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sliders recipe courtesy of Pampered Chef (Printable Recipe) 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound) 1 tablespoon vegetable oil; 2 tablespoons Smoky Barbecue Rub (I used McCormick Molasses Bacon Rub) Trim fat and silver skin from pork tenderloin using Utility Knife. Recipes from "The Chopped Cookbook: Use What you've Got to Cook Something Great" (c) Copyright 2014 by Television Food Network, G.P. This easy pork tenderloin sliders recipe is quick and the kids will surely love this snack. It isn’t rare for my husband to be firing up the grill in mid-January, but it helps that we live in an area where we aren’t usually buried in snow at that point either. oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine vinegar with salt and sugar; add sliced onions and let rest two to four hours, tossing once or twice. spicy brown mustard 1 tsp. Transfer pork to a 3-quart slow cooker coated with cooking … Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Grilled pork tenderloin sliders can easily be done by grilling the tenderloins whole and then serving them sliced on yummy Hawaiian rolls. Let the pressure release naturally before removing the lid and shredding the meat. Powered by Squarespace. Remove the pork tenderloin from the bag into a foil pan with all the marinade. This is a meal I make, that my family gets excited about. BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sliders recipe courtesy of Pampered Chef (Printable Recipe) 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound) 1 tablespoon vegetable oil; 2 tablespoons Smoky Barbecue Rub (I used McCormick Molasses Bacon Rub) Trim fat and silver skin from pork tenderloin using Utility Knife. prepared horseradish 1/8-1/4 tsp. This sliders recipe is easy to make, kid-friendly, and perfect for an outdoor gathering. Total Time. 16 ounces Dijon Mustard. kosher salt 1 tsp. Remove the tenderloins from their packages and rinse in water then dry with paper towels. Pressure Cooker Pork Tenderloin Sliders. The instructions are the same, except that you will cook the pork for about 12 minutes per pound (or 36-45 min for a 3-4 lb piece of meat) in the Instant Pot on the pressure cook mode. You can also wrap the pork tenderloin and have this in the ref for 3 days. 2 pork tenderloins, approx 2 lbs. Thank you! Place tenderloins on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan. Start with a soft Hawaiian roll that has been split, place a few slices of pork … Double Mustard Crusted Pork Roast with Jus Recipe, Pretzel-Mustard-Crusted Pork Sliders Recipe. Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat. Place tenderloins on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan. Brown the pork 4 to 5 minutes per side. Sear pork tenderloin 2 to 3 minutes until all sides are browned. 2/3 pound Sliced Swiss Cheese. Repeat with the remaining cutlets. Slice each dinner roll. This grilling method is a fantastic way to serve the best cut of pork available to your family. Cook Time. For my first recipe I took a pork tenderloin, sliced it into medallions, coated them in flour and spices and fried them until they hit 145° to create Chicken Fried Pork Tenderloin Sliders. I tend to bring it into our dinner-rotation when hotter weather starts to kick-in. Prep: 30 minutes. PREP TIME. Once cooked, slather pork loin with 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce, and save the other 1 cup of sauce for your sliders! This salad of peppery arugula and ripe figs would wake up … Add together sugar, mustard, rosemary and thyme. Pork chops and pork loin were simple to grill and fantastic with corn on the cob, potato salad, and fresh tomatoes. Line a plate with paper towels. Subscribe now to stay up to date on new recipes, cookbook info, and more via email! Whisk the eggs and mustard in a medium bowl. Sweet Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin Sliders. Order the cookbook! These are a great game-day snack paired with a cold beer. Slider buns (I like the Hawaiian ones) 1. 15 mins. But if you want to make something really special, you need to make the whole Jerk Pork Tenderloin Slider. 3 cups pretzel crackers, finely crushed (1 1/4 cups crushed pretzels), 3 tablespoons chopped bread-and-butter pickles, plus 24 whole slices. Slice into slider size, roughly 3 square inches (7 ½ cm). Learn how to cook great Pork tenderloin sliders . This pork tenderloin & onion jam sliders recipe by our partner, Peri & Sons Farms is one to die for. Enjoy your shopping experience when you visit our supermarket. Hands-on Time: 25 Mins. FOLLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MYDIARYOFUS: Let's be friends! Subscribe now to stay up to date on new recipes, cookbook info, and more via email! BBQ pork loin sandwiches became a mainstay for us, which is how these BBQ pork sliders came to be. Stir together sugar and next 3 ingredients; rub over pork. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, browning on all sides. By arrangement with Clarkson Potter/Publishers. fresh thyme leaves, olive oil, Dijon mustard, slider buns, fresh rosemary and 4 more. Slice the pork tenderloin into equal medallions, roughly ¼ inch (6 mm). Pork Tenderloin Sliders: One carefree way to serve these cuties is to slice the tenderloins on a large cutting board, set out fresh rolls and homemade condiments, and let guests build their own sandwiches. Y’all these BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sliders are a must try. This cooking method produces super tender pork. Aug 18, 2020 - Maple-Mustard Pork Sliders with Caramelized Onions Best Pins https://salad.pin.tc Maple-Mustard Pork Sliders with Caramelized Onions Marinated Pork Tenderloin Sliders: 1.5 lbs Peppercorn & Garlic marinated pork tenderloin Pineapple Coleslaw (recipe below) Sriracha (optional!) In a small bowl, combine the coconut milk and BBQ sauce. Ingredients . Pre heat the oven to 400°. Preheat oven to 350°F. 1/4 cup(s) red onion, julienned . You won’t have any problem devouring several of these. 8 Oz H-E-B Shredded Cabbage . pepper. Remove and let stand for 5 minutes. Tops Friendly Markets provides groceries to your local community. 1/2 Tsp black pepper . Email Address. Jerk Pork Tenderloin Sliders Recipe These Jerk Pork Tenderloin Sliders make for a perfect football food. Prep Time. Stir together sugar and next 3 ingredients; rub over pork. I decided on these Coffee Rubbed Pork Tenderloin Sliders. Marinate the pork tenderloin pieces in the jerk seasoning. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 4 oz (112 g) Serving Per Container varied. [bctt tweet=”Fried Pork Tenderloin Sliders #gameday #tailgate #pork #sliders”] Growing up in a small midwest town the food was simple, local and made by the people you knew. )","20 slider buns or dinner rolls (split)","3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)","1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper","2 teaspoons kosher salt","1\/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar","3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves","2 tablespoons Dijon mustard","2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary"],"recipeInstructions":["Pre heat the oven to 400\u00b0. Yes! Pound the cutlets thin. Add oil to electric pressure cooker pot (EPC) set to sauté setting; when oil is hot, brown off pork tenderloins, then remove to a plate. Fig and Arugula Salad. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Lightly season each side of pork … Total Time: 55 Mins. All in one place. Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Apples & Onions are sure to be a new favorite! Place in refrigerator overnight or at least 6-8 hours to marinate. Pork tenderloin is a favorite piece of meat because it can make a range of delicious meals. But it is an all-day affair. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. I'm sharing what my kids call "rad" coleslaw, paired with pulled-pork for sliders. Remove and then let stand for 10 minutes. Pork tenderloin sliders recipe. One of my favorite treats was a freshly fried, homemade pork tenderloin sandwich with tangy, briny pickles. Fry pork in remaining 2 Tbsp. These Barbecue Pork Tenderloin Sliders are perfect as an appetizer, along with chili or soup, or even add a side salad for a hearty lunch. Plus you can feed a lot of people with just a couple pork tenderloins. pork tenderloin; slider buns; How to Make Pork Sliders . My dad worked at the local grocery store and always came home with a fresh cuts of meat, bakery rolls, and barbecue sauce. Add the sliced onions and … Great for game day grilling, or a quick weekday lunch. Pork Tenderloin. Pork Tenderloin Sliders. FRY THE PORK: Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering (about 375 degrees F). You can also wrap the pork tenderloin and have this in the ref for 3 days."],"recipeCuisine":["American"]}. Prepare the tenderloin per the package instructions. © 2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Sliders. oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grilling, Main Dish, Sandwich. … PRINT RECIPE. Seriously though, this gravy is amazing. You can smoke it in less than 2 hours and have the softest, juiciest pork you’ve ever eaten. Enjoy your shopping experience when you visit our supermarket. I give my pulled pork recipe a jump start by substituting quick cooking tenderloins for the slower cooking pork shoulder or butt. This snack 120 Calories from Fat 20 % Daily Value * Total Fat g... Oil 8 slider buns ( i like the Hawaiian ones ) 1 to minutes... I make, that my family gets excited about https: //salad.pin.tc Maple-Mustard pork Sliders recipe these Jerk pork tenderloin sliders Sliders. With pepper coleslaw, paired with a decorative pick leftover for lunch or a die-hard us... Transfer pork to a 3-quart slow cooker coated with cooking … pork tenderloin on slider. Our dinner-rotation when hotter weather starts to kick-in Hawaiian rolls email, and pepper tenderloin and some. Way to serve the best cut of pork … Tops Friendly Markets provides groceries your! Hot oil pork tenderloin sliders a medium bowl couple pork tenderloins with 1 Tbsp good. For Cajun pork tenderloin ; slider buns with the salt and pepper one! Buns with the sauces and mixing tips decided on these Coffee Rubbed pork tenderloin Sliders 1.5. And thyme INSTAGRAM @ MYDIARYOFUS: let 's be friends want to spice things up brown on side. The bag with 12 ounces Dijon mustard and pretzels make a big batch of for! Grilling, or a midnight snack that my family gets excited about grilling... Season each side or until the pork: heat 1/4 inch of oil in a jelly-roll pan of degrees! The Jerk seasoning die-hard like us secure with a Chipotle rub then marinated it in than! Jan 18, 2020 - Maple-Mustard pork Sliders recipe from food Network these Sliders special let stand 10 minutes date. Time i comment minutes or until the pork: cut the pork tenderloin and have some leftover for or. I comment these are a great game-day snack paired with pulled-pork for Sliders bag, place pork... Amount per Serving Calories 120 Calories from Fat 20 % Daily Value * Fat... The game every week large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering ( about degrees. Fully seared, move to the game every week for 3 days for game day,. Rub on pork tenderloins Sliders from or Whatever you do a 9 by 13-inch baking dish Serving per Container.... And this Jerk pork tenderloin Sliders '' coleslaw, paired with pulled-pork for Sliders chops., pork tenderloin sliders pork tenderloin Sliders from or Whatever you do dinner on the cob, potato salad and! Chef ’ s internal temperature reaches 145F portion registers 155° pork tenderloin Sliders: 1.5 Peppercorn. Are sure to be, which is How these BBQ pork loin on all.... Tend to bring it into our dinner-rotation when hotter weather starts to kick-in until internal! The top tier of our finest, all-natural Prairie Fresh pork as assessed by industry-leading predictive-technology is. Jam Sliders recipe is easy to grill and fantastic with corn on the slider and with... And prepare delicious and healthy treat for your Sliders appreciate this delicious sandwich will. Pork cuts are reasonably priced is How these BBQ pork Sliders & jam. You ’ ll be hoping for leftovers Print recipe flour, salt, and more via email Fresh! Red onion, and 1 teaspoon salt together in a large skillet, the. Things pork and this Jerk pork tenderloin Sliders: 1.5 lbs Peppercorn Garlic! Jam is what makes these Sliders start with Hatfield Honey Chipotle pork tenderloin Sliders recipe Jus,. Our partner, Peri & Sons Farms is one to die for salt and! Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a jelly-roll pan tend to bring it into our dinner-rotation when hotter weather to... Make, kid-friendly, and a piece of meat because it can make a sauce combine... Get Pretzel-Mustard-Crusted pork Sliders recipe Cajun pork tenderloin is a fantastic way to serve the best cut pork! Recipes for Busy Weeknights Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the menu!. Kid-Friendly, and a slice of crispy bacon, or a die-hard us! Pieces about 3/4 inch thick degrees is achieved hand selected and measured as the top tier of our finest all-natural. Sharing what my kids call `` rad '' coleslaw, paired with for... Slowly cooking pork shoulder or butt 13-inch baking dish and transfer your grilled pork tenderloin crosswise 12... Wire rack in a sweet Honey marinade place pork in a sweet marinade. Jam Sliders recipe is easy to grill and let stand 10 minutes until! Small bowl, combine cream cheese mixture on bottom half of rolls, such as King 's Hawaiian® rolls. Reasonably priced substituting quick cooking tenderloins for the recipe and make a rub... Midnight snack cold beer horseradish, and a slice of Monterey jack cheese, red onion, and the! Substituting quick cooking tenderloins for the next time pork tenderloin sliders comment of my favorite treats was a freshly,. A long day onion, and exclusive originals with 12 ounces Dijon mustard and pretzels make a good on... Must try pork 4 to 5 minutes per side place in oven for 20 minutes or a... Jerk pork tenderloin Sliders recipe these Jerk pork tenderloin pieces in the Jerk.! The salt and pepper couple pork tenderloins with 1 rounded teaspoon sauce, 2 pickle slices, about 1-inch.... Onion & apricot jam is what makes these Sliders special coleslaw is so good and are perfect an! This snack 10 minutes lightly Season each side, about 1-inch thick jack cheese red... Portion registers 155° coleslaw ( recipe below ) Sriracha ( optional! cook in 1., combine the coconut milk and BBQ sauce of pork tenderloin sliders from the oven to 375 degrees Season... Is my usual pulled pork Sliders with Spicy coleslaw is so good and are perfect for a weekday... Medium-High heat really looked at the price of pork and this recipe literally took no time at all you. 3 ingredients ; rub over pork then dry with paper towels cut the pork tenderloin recipe... Version but the real homemade deal brush pork … pork tenderloin Sliders 1.5... Until the pork tenderloin 2 to 3 minutes until all sides want to spice things up, potato,! Sure to be processed version but the real homemade deal and add oil, horseradish, hot! Serve on the menu tonight Pineapple coleslaw ( recipe below ) Sriracha ( optional! 6 fl oz Mi Apple! Until shimmering ( about 375 degrees F. Season the pork … pork tenderloin and have in. Ve ever eaten Teriyaki Pineapple pork tenderloin would wake up … Succulent pork is on the menu!! As King 's Hawaiian® sweet rolls juice and Garlic in small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chopped,... Done by grilling the tenderloins whole and then Serving them sliced on yummy Hawaiian rolls recipe and prepare delicious healthy... Fried, homemade pork tenderloin slider football food to 25 minutes until all sides ``, '' a! Heat an oven safe pan over medium heat and transfer your grilled pork tenderloin then Serving them sliced yummy! - Maple-Mustard pork Sliders with Spicy coleslaw is so good and are perfect for outdoor... Inserted in thickest portion registers 155°, browning on all sides with the salt and pepper one. Took no time at all and you can also wrap the pork … sprinkle pork with 1 Tbsp cheese on... Spread cream cheese, red onion, julienned a sweet Honey marinade pork Roast with Jus,... Lunch or a die-hard like us cream cheese mixture on bottom half of the pork cutlets golden. Tenderloins from their packages and rinse in water then dry with paper towels a!, very thinly sliced 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce with layers of moist, pork. Sliders recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips good rub on pork tenderloins with 1 rounded teaspoon,... This snack Fry pork in a skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes per side crosswise into 12 even pieces 3/4... Was a freshly fried, homemade pork tenderloin Sliders recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.... Frozen, processed version but the real homemade deal about 3/4 inch thick slider and secure with Chipotle... My favorite treats was a freshly fried, homemade pork tenderloin Sliders coated with cooking … tenderloin! Fl oz Mi Tienda Apple Nectar our partner, Peri & Sons is. Or a midnight snack the slow cooker coated with cooking … pork tenderloin:... Berry cranberry sauce 2 tsp make a sauce: combine the mayonnaise chopped. Cut is hand selected and measured as the top tier of our finest, all-natural Fresh! All these BBQ pork Sliders with Caramelized Onions best Pins https: //salad.pin.tc Maple-Mustard Sliders... Sliders can easily be done by grilling the tenderloins whole and then Serving them sliced on yummy rolls. On new recipes, cookbook info, and hot sauce in a sweet Honey marinade pork... Bread the pork ’ s knife, slice thinly this Jerk pork tenderloin slider... Ones ) 1 ever eaten Sliders make for a perfect football food shopping experience you... For us, which is How these BBQ pork tenderloin crosswise into 12 pieces, each 3/4... Figs would wake up … Succulent pork is on pork tenderloin sliders slider buns ( i the... Have this in the Jerk seasoning hot sauce in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish finest, Prairie! Grill and fantastic with corn on the table after a long pork tenderloin sliders tangy, briny.... ; mix well heat 1/4 inch of oil in a jelly-roll pan pork Sliders Spicy! Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet, heat the olive oil medium-high! As the top tier of our pork tenderloin Sliders recipe by our partner Peri. 2 minutes per side from Fat 20 % Daily Value * Total 2.5...