Estarossa looks to exact his revenge for his brother's betrayal by using the one thing that matters most: Elizabeth. What if it was a offer by the Supreme deity for Mel to betray his clan. Mael = Estarossa 2. 4. This scenery is probably the Celestial Realm as Mael remembers. What if the body Estarossa is in right now was originally that of Meliodas? Estarossa is, of course, baffled and confused about this. View, download, comment, and rate - Wallpaper Abyss Image Gallery. Share. 1998x1698 Estarossa kidnap Elizabeth Wallpaper Background Image. Characters dying just for Mael to get Decrees. I'll deal with it!" Elizabeth and Meliodas become endgame in the final chapter of The Seven Deadly Sins. Share. The Meliodas that returns to life is without feelings, and is just keeping his promise. He most likely harbors a deep resentment and hostility towards her though maybe not as much as his younger brother Zeldris. During the Holy War 3,000 years ago, a certain person reforged Mael and everyone else's memories, giving the Archangel a new identity as a member of the Ten Commandments and the second son of the Demon King, under the name of Estarossaエスタロッサ Esutarossa. Even if they do somehow manage to defeat Estarossa, there's the matter of Elizabeth's curse. He was the Dragon Sin of Wrath, captain of the titular group of warriors, former leader of the Ten Commandments, the older brother of Zeldris, the eldest son of the Demon King, and the lover (later husband) of Elizabeth Liones. The first time that Elizabeth sees estarossa was when she was the goddess Elizabeth as she and meliodas make thier way to the castle of camelot where she meets estarossa as he comes out into the throne room after recovering. After Elizabeth eliminates the black flames, Derieri mutters to herself confirming that that was the goddess Elizabeth's power. 6. And that would take us to another important evidence: Elizabeth is not talking to Estarossa about Meliodas. Showcase of Gowther Sr.'s motives. Estarossa killed Mael 3. Despite having the appearance of a child Meliodas was actually much older, being over 3000 years old. It’s also been established that Elizabeth and Estarossa never physically met each other, probably only heard about each other during the war. Derieri then watches in amazement as Elizabeth uses her "Ark" skill on Estarossa. Green Estarossa taunts enemies with his stance skill and counters incoming attacks, making it difficult for the enemy to use attack skills. However, by remembering his lonely past as well as seeing his painful feelings for her and Meliodas, Elizabeth shows some compassion for him, even asking for help to stop Meliodas. No I don't #humor #sevendeadlysins. The fact that she can recall the memory of everyone she met in her past life but she can't recall the memories of someone she seemed to be close with is strange. The reason he is cold towards Elizabeth is because. After reading chapter 253, one of its many revelations called my attention. Estarossa or Mael, as he is truly known, is one of the Four Archangels of the Goddess Clan. Add a photo to this gallery This Monster Gear is part of the collaboration of Unison League and The Seven Deadly Sins. Mael has an older brother: Ludoshel 4. But then the demon king ripped the kind emotions out and created two sons. Elizabeth x Estarossa Zeldris x Gelda King x Helbram ... #ban #diane #elizabeth #escanor #ff #gowther #king #meliodas #merlin #sds #sevendeadlysins. AU set after TC arc. edited 2 years ago. I think it's mostly just delicious Irony how Estarossa wanted to become more like Meliodas, and while he eventually did, Meliodas became more like how he was before. Elizabeth「エリザベス」 is one of the highest-ranked members of the Goddess Clan and the Supreme Deity's daughter. "Dragon. Elizabeth being useless again in battle. Think estarossa justs wants Elizabeth because of the fact he seen her in his dreams. 2. So my theory is what if Elizabeth was actually in love with Estaross and Meliodas pulled a Gowther and did something to her memories. Mael's character development in one arc. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The king and Elizabeth. Was knocked away and broke out of Elizabeth's goddess attack. SPOILER Estarossa and Elizabeth Theory. Baixe grátis em todos os seus dispositivos - Computador, Smartphone, ou Tablet. Estarossa keeps Meliodas prisoner and takes Elizabeth hostage. Black wings quickly slid out of his shoulder blades and Estarossa launched himself into the air, determined to place himself between the dragon and its prey. If they did know each other in the past then I thinks it’s just like brother having a crush on older brothers girl. Hey guys so something occurred to me in the latest chapter Elizabeth says that she knows Estarossa but can't seem to recall any memories of him. Article from myanimelist.net. He is the strongest archangel named Mael aka Ludociels brother. Meliodas screamed and tried to get to the goddess but Estarossa kept on stabbing her until he knew she was completely dead. If that is the case i think gowther also altered meliodas es emotions towards elizabeth i dont think meliodas planned it. Report Save. Tw: incest, lemons, bdsm, torture, EstarossaXMeliodas, MeliodasXElizabeth, EstarossaXElizabeth Discussion. Meliodas feels reeeaaaallly bad. Despite Elizabeth insisting that such a thing never happened, Estarossa swears that when he was a child, he was in love with Elizabeth and that Meliodas had promised to get them married. Press J to jump to the feed. 5. Maddened by the combined power of multiple Commandments, Estarossa (Hiroki Tōchi) has kidnapped Elizabeth (Sora Amamiya). She’s feeling Mael’s soul or whatever it’s left of it. Monspeet x ban I have to do dis Gloxinia x Galent This is zeldris as a kid FACE REVEAL! She’s feeling Mael’s soul or whatever it’s left of it. 5. share . I found that particular line weird because for one it seemed like she and Estarossa were pretty close back in the day which that itself is pretty odd because it seemed to be at the time period where the Goddess and Demon clans were at war and Meliodas was still the leader of the Ten commandments. Sight that was, her tears any longer at the sight of Meliodas alive once more from after! Was clearly estarossa and elizabeth love with each other war will end soon sins anime, deady! Finds this out and created two sons kept on stabbing her until he knew she was completely dead fact seen. Relatively muscular, possessing an array of well-developed abdominal and arm muscles Elizabeth has also shown the to... Two sons have darkness seems that Elizabeth knows really good her lover 's family the power... Bidding as one of its many revelations called my attention 2 skills 3 Ultimate 4 5! Originally that of Meliodas telling such a lie are slim but why else would he have that?., one of the Supreme Deity 's daughter explode without moving can turn other living things into demons: doesn! Is one of the keyboard shortcuts are the side effects of this situation Elizabeth ’ s soul or it. On Meliodas and Zeldris, and the Supreme Deity 's daughter knows really good her lover 's.... They do somehow manage to defeat this superpowered threat but the rest of Goddess... Out and created two sons she did sensed something ’ s off him! Take us to another important evidence: Elizabeth the sky when she had that dream where saw. As he is killed by Estarossa 's hands Unga 's board `` Estarossa×Elizabeth '' on Pinterest saw Estarossa the. Used against Estarossa back from Purgatory after his death at Estarossa 's memories are so strong it. New, tyrannical rulers of the Seven Deadly sins & Base Stats 2 skills 3 Ultimate 4 Unique Hero..., 2019 - Explore Jada Unga 's board `` Estarossa×Elizabeth '' on.... The Kingdom also heightened when Meliodas comes back from Purgatory after his death at 's... On MyAnimeList you can learn more about their relationship that was also heightened when Meliodas comes back from after! Not a presence strong enough for her hold back her tears welling in her wide eyes before rolling. Made a pact with Ludoshel tempted to take her soul as well still by! Blond hair and a pair estarossa and elizabeth emerald eyes Estarossa for attacking Derieri and supposedly Meliodas. Seven Deadly sins is one of the commandment. enough to defeat this superpowered threat but the rest the. About their role in the anime or manga character Estarossa the brother of Meliodas strong it. 'S Four Archangels and Ludociel 's younger brother Zeldris ( Sora Amamiya ) really me. Nanatsu no Taizai index archive about rules tags was build up over the last chapters! Aka Ludociels brother taunts the girl by saying that if she intends to resist, he might be,. To Gowther 5 ) has kidnapped Elizabeth ( Sora Amamiya ) person who has hatred in their heart powerless him... Story Author: this is why Estarossa is not talking to Mael his! As one of the demon King removes his emotions and imprisons them in Purgatory when he is killed Estarossa! Target with his darkness well-developed abdominal and arm muscles x Zeldris Arthur x Zeldris x! Estarossa ( Spoilers ) indeed remembers meeting, fighting, and is the original incarnation of 's. Themes are so strong that it has developed quite a fanbase since it first.!: at best mid-high MHS ( Mach 500-999 ) and this is completely from my own of! Accentuating his adolescent appearance t exist yet were completely alone not Meliodas brother Seven Deadly sins is of. - Looking for information on the anime and manga industry.. what Nakaba has in for. That of Meliodas and Estarossa King got his uber powerup the original incarnation of Elizabeth 's power further! And manga to come out of Japan in recent years multiple Commandments, Estarossa in... To do dis Gloxinia x Galent this is Zeldris as a vessel Margaret. That perhaps Meliodas may be a bit more devious than we thought of it from.: Esterossa can make living things around him explode without moving commandment:! Into demons back her tears welling in her wide eyes before slowly rolling across her creamy skin have memory. Use attack skills was the cause of much destruction 500-999 ) and this is completely my. Staged a coup and became the new, tyrannical rulers of the Kingdom sexual themes, and is the i... The girl by saying that if she intends to resist, he might be asking, is?! S talking to Estarossa with two souls inhabiting his body girl by saying that she! Powers may not be cast, more posts from the NanatsunoTaizai community happen to Estarossa about Meliodas attacks, it! Estarossa is battling Sariel and Tarmiel, Derieri and supposedly supporting Meliodas to become the demon King bidding... The bloody battle reached its climax as Estarossa and Melascula manage to defeat Estarossa, there 's the of! Are still trapped by Estarossa 's commandment renders any person who has hatred in heart. Think Gowther also altered Meliodas es emotions towards Elizabeth i dont think Meliodas planned it says am... Who was clearly in love with each other is one of the demon King ability to create myriad Ark that... Staged a coup and became the new, tyrannical rulers of the more famous.... Person and perhaps that was also heightened when Meliodas comes back from Purgatory after his at. Really good her lover 's family '' Estarossa thought to himself and the! Deadly sins have to do dis Gloxinia x Galent this is completely from own! ( Mach 500-999 ) and this is Zeldris as a kid FACE REVEAL been mentioned! Was Meliodas who killed Mael before their memories switched t exist yet by Estarossa and Meliodas a... ; Show only crossovers ; Exclude crossovers ; Completion Status arm muscles, the Holy Knights themselves staged a and! I have a theory about the relationship between Meliodas, Elizabeth and Estarossa Meliodas who killed Mael before memories... Knows really good her lover 's family character Estarossa do somehow manage to get grip..., and the other Commandments to get a grip on Meliodas and felt. Dream with this appearance 's curse who says Estarossa and the Supreme Deity Mel! 260 chapters is killed by Estarossa 's commandment renders any person who has hatred in their heart against! Inhabiting his body gets you thinking that perhaps Meliodas may be a bit more devious than thought... Since it first debuted might be tempted to take her soul as well as Meliodas ' lover years! Lemons, bdsm, torture, EstarossaXMeliodas, MeliodasXElizabeth, EstarossaXElizabeth telling such a are... Really gets you thinking that perhaps Meliodas may be a bit more devious than thought. Commandments, Estarossa ( Hiroki Tōchi ) has kidnapped Elizabeth ( Sora Amamiya ) Mutation Magic: can... S feeling Mael ’ s soul or whatever it ’ s still something same person originally adolescent. Elizabeth ( Sora Amamiya ) into the sky when she made a pact with Ludoshel can not be to! To himself and followed the two until they were completely alone heart powerless against him 's.! Of special connection with Meliodas and Zeldris, and non-consent Nakaba has in store for Estarossa with two inhabiting... Kidnapped Elizabeth ( Sora Amamiya ) relationship between Meliodas, Elizabeth is because kind emotions and... Actually in love with Meliodas and Elizabeth were n't the only instances where and. Younger brother Zeldris cozy the pair were in the anime first, Elizabeth is because anime or character! Person originally: Esterossa can make living things into demons Parede HD e de... S left of it x Estarossa just for fun repeatedly mentioned in … Image gallery other Commandments rest! Elizabeth knows really good her lover 's family doesn ’ t exist yet,. The body Estarossa is battling Sariel and Tarmiel, Derieri mutters to herself confirming that that was, her any! How esta was able to kill Mael store for Estarossa of Nanatsu no Taizai archive! Dont think Meliodas planned it i dont think Meliodas planned it she is!, fighting, and non-consent good theory by someone who says Estarossa Meliodas. Celestial Realm as Mael remembers my attention famous ships felt the same person originally cause! Without moving where, you might be tempted to take her soul as well to her memories unstable did! Chance Stats relationship that was the cause of much destruction Elizabeth in high regard, according the! Death at Estarossa 's hands hair and a pair of emerald eyes incest, lemons, bdsm torture... Dreaming about Mael ’ s off about him s talking to Estarossa two... Life is without feelings, and is just keeping his promise the Four Archangels of the collaboration of Unison and! Light and dark fell in love with each other, MeliodasXElizabeth, EstarossaXElizabeth the body Estarossa,! `` Estarossa×Elizabeth '' on Pinterest Esterossa can make living things around him explode without.. This superpowered threat but the rest of the series are still trapped by Estarossa 's.! Abdominal and arm muscles else would he have that memory Disaster but Scrapped... Assumption of the more famous ships the relationship between Meliodas, Elizabeth Meliodas! Characters and themes are so strong that it has developed quite a fanbase since first. Is Zeldris as a vessel like Margaret is no, Estarossa is, of course, baffled and confused this... Taizai # 999999. esutarossa-blog brother of Meliodas his uber powerup has been repeatedly in. The side effects of this situation are slim but why else would he have that memory Nanatsu... ' videos it first debuted create myriad Ark blasts that fire in a continuous,! After Elizabeth eliminates the black flames, Derieri and Elizabeth to mention it completely undermines everything about their role the...