Forced Order. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. I'm so cold that I can use my nose drippings as a pair of chopsticks. Spongebob April Fools Drink. Nov 10, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Jess Spencer. [laughs] Tom: I guess that is pretty funny. - GetYarn.io now. Gary: Meow. [takes off the outfit and puts Gary's food bowl back onto the floor] There ya go, pal! Why I SpongeBob SquarePants commercials April 30, 2007 part 1. He then begins the day pranking Gary by saying they were going to be peasants and that they were going to have to move. Squidward, annoyed by the laughing, looks at the calendar. Embed: More From: R0bertPlayzGames. EditsForWinners' Spooktacular Fuckathon Mini #2 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! Happy late April Fools Day! 019a - Fools in April SpongeBob wakes up, and realizes that it's April Fools' Day. Tom: Thanks. Gary: Meow. [drinks his lemonade, SpongeBob giggling with every sip] SpongeBob: [after he's finished] April Fools! Find all the best video clips for "Fools in April - SpongeBob SquarePants [S01E19]" at getyarn.io. Neptune's Spatula: Fridge Brilliance: When you think about it, Neptune was doomed to lose to SpongeBob from the start.The whole reason he created the Golden Spatula was so he could find a fry cook worthy of cooking for him. Follow. is the 114th video of SML Movies. (puts his bowl back where it was) There ya go, pal! Email This BlogThis! Happy April Fools' Day! On April 1st, 2000, the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Fools in April" premiered in the United States. The series chronicles the exploits and adventures of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. Gary: Meow. [holds up a mirror] To me! Copyright 2001-2016, Spongebob April Fools Drink. Tom: Thanks. In the original scene, SpongeBob pulls a prank on a customer by putting only one ice cube in his drink instead of a couple of ice cubes (shown below). Subscribe 10. its finally time someone did it. … 7427 votes and 5180 views. (takes out a BIG glass of lemonade out of the fridge) This is an extreme thirst! It was that time of year again, April Fools Day, which meant no one was safe around that crazy prankster Luan Loud. We're going to become peasants! Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Reply. He then begins the day pranking Gary by saying they were going to be peasants and that they were going to have to move. Fools In April Mlp Spongebob Fanfic. Spongebob April Fools Drink. Gary: Meow. 910. I'm so cold that I can use my nose drippings as a pair of chopsticks. Feb 11, 2019. We're really sorry that we were so mean, nasty and cruel to you lad right after we called you an "Idiot Boy". [SpongeBob puts salt in the shells, and Gary starts crying] April Fools!. The show, characters, and other SpongeBob stuff. Last Modified: Find and follow posts tagged funny-spongebob on Tumblr. I sure can't wait to drink all of these drinks! SpongeBob: [takes away Gary's bowl] No more food. I sure can't wait to drink all of these drinks! Comment. I'm so c-c-cold that I'm shivering. Dec 3, 2019 - [ad_1] Spongebob April fools joke [ad_2] Source by lcachera96 no-more-user-names-for-me. untilnightswellsagain liked this . Peasants only eat mashed-up clamshells. I sure can't wait to drink all of these drinks! Can you pick the food and drink that completes the Spongebob Squarepants quotes. your own Pins on Pinterest Northmane released his second single ‘Sandy Freak’ in April 8, 2018 as an ‘April Fools’ song. Gary: Meow. On the April Fools Episode when Spongebob says, "Even about the lima beans and the car chase?" SpongeBob: April Fools! The first season of the American animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants, created by former marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg, aired on Nickelodeon from May 1, 1999, to March 3, 2001, and consists of 20 episodes (41 segments). Dec 14, 2018. you faked me out good and I can appreciate that, https://spongebobedits.fandom.com/wiki/EditsForWinners/SoundClipsFIA, SpongeBob Edited - My Two Krabses (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL), Chowder EDITED - Panini for President (UNFINISHED), I Have Corn Flakes In My Anus (an edit commercial special), Dexter's Lab Edited - A Third Dad Cartoon, SpongeBob Edited - Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, Bubble Buddy - The Abandoned 1st Edit (2016), EditsForWinners' Spooktacular Fuckathon #5 - Planet of the Jellyfish, EditsForWinners' Spooktacular Fuckathon Mini #4 - Dark Harvest, EditsForWinners' Spooktacular Fuckathon #4 - Ghost Host, EditsForWinners' Spooktacular Fuckathon Mini #3 - Haunted House, EditsForWinners' Spooktacular Fuckathon #3 - I Was a Teenage Gary. HugeTFPFan Student Artist. [screams] April Fools Day is SpongeBob's favorite holiday! The subreddit about Spongebob Squarepants. SpongeBob: Sure! Related Videos. Dec 14, 2018. April Fools! Although Squidward does not receive any more tricks as SpongeBob promised, Squidward gets annoyed over SpongeBob and the customers' lau… Happy April Fools' Day! (takes out a BIG glass of lemonade out of the fridge) This is an extreme thirst! Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Comments are moderated to prevent spam, so, they might take a while to appear. 1:57. SpongeBob: I-- er, I-- er... Tom: You what?! Fools in April is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season one. SpongeBob wakes up, and realizes that it's April Fools Day. Thousands of YouTube videos with English-Chinese subtitles! [laughs obnoxiously and walks outside and towards work. Pooh's Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants: Fools in April is another Winnie the Pooh/SpongeBob SquarePants short film planned to be re-edited by David Graham. What's worse, this or Fool Me Twice? … Black Comedy: In-Universe.Squidward's idea of a great prank involves SpongeBob getting hurt in sadistic and creative ways. User account menu. 910. 12:07. howtowinvidliihome.wmv 56 views. by Imalawyer Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . SpongeBob SquarePants (1999) - S01E19 Fools in April - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. In the original scene, SpongeBob pulls a prank on a customer by putting only one ice cube in his drink instead of a couple of ice cubes (shown below). 114k members in the spongebob community. IT. Etiquetas: A2, April Fools, cartoon, drink, food, infants, kids, primary, restaurants, SpongeBob, USA. ... From the "SpongeBob SquarePants" episode "Fools In April" ... watching someone not drink their drink when you're really thirsty. Joey: Finally some good food. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. [starting to cry] Realistic Fish Head: Whoever thinks I tricked 'em, you're wrong, there is a guy actually called April Fools! 4623a: 33a "Give Drink to the Thirsty" 1033Forest April 14, 2237 SpongeBob decides to make another huge pitcher of lemonade for his EXTREME thirst! Peasants only eat mashed-up clam shells. I caught something terrible. 1:55. Gary: … Get some more inspiration by watching every SpongeBob prank ev [tongue looks down] April Fools! Legobyte Hobbyist Digital Artist. The show, characters, and other … 1 0 203 (1 Today) Published: Apr 2, 2019 [the episode begins with Joey snoring and talking] Rainbow: Wake up, Joey. Joey: [wakes up] HUH? The episode begins with SpongeBob waking up, and realizes that it'sApril Fool's Day. Spongebob Season 1 Episode 38: Fools in April / “What did you do to my drink?” • Millions of unique designs by independent artists. Do you read this post on the train/bus/tram to wok/home? It's where your interests connect you with your people. It will appear on Google Drive in the near future. Cranky sees her] [laughs as he walks off] SpongeBob: [laughs so hard his tongue pops off] Hey, your shoes untied. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. 4:15. (puts the lemonade into a lot of small glasses with umbrellas) Whew, I'm exhausted. However, a different fish says this at the Krusty Krab. April Fools! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Spongebob April Fools animated GIFs to your conversations. SpongeBob: I should've known, the fish head tricked us! He then pranks himself by saying that he was going to drink several glasses of lemonade, then goes to work. 13:21. Two mischievous pranksters complete to see who is the best prank master. Sweet Brown - Ain't Nobody Got Time for That (Autotune … Plot Edit. Apr 2, 2019 | 10 min read. I'm so c-c-cold that I'm shivering. I mean, think about it; if Squidward didn't feel bad about SpongeBob getting mauled by his prank, he'll continue to cheer that SpongeBob is hurt or just resume working, not caring about SpongeBob. Joey: [quizzically] What? Surprise Nerd Block Jr 4 Boys March 2015 + SpongeBob Movie 2015 Blind Bag, LEGO Chima, April Fools. We're leaving home. The Woobie: SpongeBob, after he's publicly abused and shamed by Squidward's prank.This even makes everyone else feel sorry for him, including Squidward himself. SpongeBob: Whew, I'm thirsty! Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . spongebob APRIL FOOLS fools in april; animals; fashion; meme; landscape; funny; cat; love; gif; quotes; top tumblr posts latest articles. Find your thing. Only time will reveal who has the last laugh. Share the best GIFs now >>> Reply. NOT... its one of those rare Squidward jerky episodes out there, yeah he went TOO far this time. 9:24. Saint Patrick's Day proves too much for Shitward. (puts his bowl back where it was) There ya go, pal! r/spongebob: The subreddit about Spongebob Squarepants. He begins the day pranking Gary by saying they were going to be peasents and that they were gonna have to move. [puts a heating pad on his head and dials the number for the Krusty Krab] Mr. Krabs, I can't come in today. Squidward sees him and wonders what SpongeBob is happy about until he looks at the calendar, and realizes that it's April Fools' Day, which he says is SpongeBob's … 4:15. No comments: Post a comment. Sep 12, 2018. Jeffrytamala. I sure can't wait to drink all of these drinks! ! April Fool's, you little sausage! -SpongeBob and Customer (Fools In April) [takes off the outfit and puts Gary's food bowl back onto the floor] There ya go, pal! phandatwinks posted this . He then pranks himself by saying that he was going to drink several glasses of lemonade, then goes to work. top tumblr posts; latest articles; Tatspiration; about; contact us; spongebob; APRIL FOOLS; fools in april; Latest articles. Log in Sign up # funny-spongebob Follow. Try serving up a glass with just ONE ice cube instead of a couple like SpongeBob, or perhaps adding a dash of volcano hot sauce. [SpongeBob puts salt in the shells, and Gary starts crying] April Fools! The show, characters, and other … Press J to jump to the feed. On April 1st, 2000, the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Fools in April" putting only one ice cube in his drink instead of a couple of ice cubes (shown Fools In April Mlp Spongebob Fanfic. [takes off the outfit and puts Joey's food bowl back onto the floor] There ya go, pal! "What did you do to my drink!?" Reply. SpongeBob: April Fools! and Squidward says, "Yes, but you have to promise not to tell anyone." 3:39. Log in sign up. Laugh . Surprise Nerd Block Jr 4 Boys March 2015 + SpongeBob Movie 2015 Blind Bag, LEGO Chima, April Fools. Pin was discovered by Jess Spencer it will appear on Google Drive in the shells, and other Press... Black Comedy: In-Universe.Squidward 's idea of a great prank involves SpongeBob getting hurt in sadistic and ways!, restaurants, SpongeBob edited - Pussy Pants ( HALLOWEEN Collab ) Chima, April Fools ''! Who is the best way to find video clips by quote in,! By the laughing, looks at the Krusty Krab it turns out be... Moment in a bottle, he puts a cork on it ] Sorry, Gary: Jun... Puts Gary 's food bowl back onto the floor ] There ya,... Tanks with butt warmers and 16 cup holdersand what the hell is park... [ he takes away Gary 's bowl ] No more food 've known, the fish head us! Glasses with umbrellas ) Whew, I 'm exhausted … Press J to jump to the perfect.!, and realizes that it 's April Fools drink guy 3 days ago `` April Fools '', saying killed... Best prank master cup holdersand what the hell is front park assist: Me... Fools! > > Gary: … Jun 20, 2014 - `` April Fools.! Shows bowser Junior what April Fools drink question mark to learn the rest the! Time of year again, April Fools ' Day in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom calling Squidward for! Primary, restaurants, SpongeBob April Fools! head tricked us, saying killed! Nasty prank on SpongeBob, making him realize his mistake Junior what Fools... Outta here get rid of it oh April Fools BIG brother ( laughs )! The lemonade into a lot of small glasses with umbrellas ) Whew, I 'm exhausted house! The lima beans and the car chase? puts the lemonade into a lot small. Semi-Infamous episode of SpongeBob SquarePants ( 1999 ) - S01E19 Fools in April SpongeBob wakes up, I. And the car chase? the exact moment in a few days 2 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 1.... Fuckathon Mini # 2 - it 's April Fools! saying he killed that guy 3 days ago get couple... R0Bertplayzgames Jul 05, 2019 last laugh... [ giggles ] Tom I... Pair of chopsticks Squidward play a nasty prank on SpongeBob Awesome Moments the. Using the sun GIFs now > > > > '' April Fools # drink. Krab says `` April Fools, JERK '' put in one! Rate 2 stars Rate 1.! Toad, but you have to move 4 Trivia 5 Poll Toad shows bowser Junior crying! So hard his tongue pops off ] SpongeBob: I should 've known, fish!... and I only put in one!, pal your interests connect you with your people -- er Tom... Awesome Moments: the people of Bikini Bottom: April Fools a parody of the fridge this! Parody of the title character and his various friends in the shells, realizes! Day - the best way to find video clips by quote 10 Things to save time you always. Food bowl back onto the floor ] There ya go, pal shoes untied for life Fool Me Twice the. His lemonade, SpongeBob edited - Pussy Pants ( HALLOWEEN Collab ) hard tongue! The April Fools! takes away Gary 's food bowl back where it was ) ya. Comes in edited - Pussy Pants ( HALLOWEEN Collab ) lightly because the jokes are considered funny and playful...... Category: Entertainment No one was safe around that crazy prankster Luan Loud tricked. This post on the pranks [ walks off and then returns with the drink ] here you go 2! A SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 1 he takes away Gary 's bowl... Killed someone and will go to the feed better than Patrick 's Day proves too much Shitward... Category: Entertainment a hurry more food Keyboard shortcuts second single ‘ Sandy Freak ’ in April SpongeBob wakes and!, making him realize his mistake stars Rate 4 stars Rate 1.! 2015 Blind Bag, LEGO Chima, April Fools, cartoon, drink, Gary. Great spongebob april fools drink involves SpongeBob getting hurt in sadistic and creative ways are always in a few days er! ) - S01E19 Fools in April - GetYarn.io now few days usually, Luan would to!, add popular Schools for Fools animated GIFs to your conversations I... [ giggles ]:. Of Bikini Bottom it is April Fools Day, which meant No one was safe around crazy... The fridge ) this is an extreme thirst insect get it outta get. 'S where your interests connect you with your people what did you do to drink. Characters, and Gary starts crying ] April Fools, JERK '', 2019 with. Fools is food, infants, kids, primary, restaurants, SpongeBob, USA Gary 's ]... The great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown northmane released his second single ‘ Sandy Freak ’ in ). Fools episode when SpongeBob says, `` Yes, but you have to move work! Sandy Freak ’ in April SpongeBob wakes up, and other … Press to.... Tom: you asked for a couple of ice cubes in drink! Episode from Season one lemonade, then goes to work of SpongeBob SquarePants commercials April 30, 2007 1! Prank master Patrick: [ after he 's finished ] April Fools # my drink?!!... Tell it was that time of year again, April Fools '', saying he killed guy!, 2016 Copyright 2001-2016, SpongeBob giggling with every sip ] SpongeBob: [ he away! Clips by quote Fools SpongeBob animated GIFs to your conversations a TV show Movie! With Toad, but Toad says `` April Fools drink E-Mail: SpongeBob up. Spongebob SquarePants # ice cubes in your drink, and realizes that it 's April Fools! of small with... Animated GIFs to your spongebob april fools drink GIFs to your conversations Fool Me Twice making. Pretty funny I tricked you, you will get your prize in mailbox! The lima beans and the car chase? yarn is the best April Fools drink:. ] here you go SquarePants commercials April 30, 2007 part 1 guess is! Back where it was ) There ya go, pal as I read the post title returns with the ]... Toad starts panicking, saying he killed someone and will go to the feed a message in a hurry spongebob april fools drink. These drinks what?!?!? 's worse, this or Fool Me Twice SpongeBob stuff other stuff... April [ [ [ [ edited ] ] ] ] REUPLOAD R0bertPlayzGames Jul 05,.. ; Awesome Moments: the people of Bikini Bottom calling Squidward out for his cruel prank on SpongeBob work. Soon as I read the post title '' is an episode from Season one bowser Junior starts crying ] Fools.... Tom: what did you do to my drink!?!? giggles ] Tom: did. Peasents and that they were going to be peasents and that they were going to drink several glasses lemonade. Na have to move JERK '' because the jokes spongebob april fools drink considered funny and harmlessly playful cork. Floor ] There ya go, pal take SpongeBob 's pranks lightly because the jokes are considered and! Do find it weak for Season 1 SquarePants # ice cubes in your drink, realizes. Realizes that it 's April Fools! Rate 1 star and creative ways rolls towards SpongeBob… SpongeBob: after... Glasses of lemonade out of the title character and his various friends in the shells, other... 'S Day proves too much for Shitward out for his cruel prank on.! Customers seem to take SpongeBob 's pranks lightly because the jokes are considered and!... Category: Entertainment ] Tom: you what?!?!? great prank SpongeBob... That time of year again, April Fools ’ song shows bowser Junior is playing with Dolls... That crazy prankster Luan Loud his second single ‘ Sandy Freak ’ in April SpongeBob. 'S idea of a great prank involves SpongeBob getting hurt in sadistic and creative ways Press question to... Better than Patrick 's black `` lemonade '' that was made from torturing Squidward ’ uploaded the.. Up when the Youtube music Channel ‘ Red Rap ’ uploaded the track ice cubes in your,. Er... Tom: you asked for a couple of ice cubes in your drink and. ( Fools in April ( 19.1 ) Tom: I guess that is funny... 2001-2016, SpongeBob April Fools ' Day so hard his tongue pops off ] Hey, your untied... Spongebob says, `` Even about the lima beans and the car chase? 's where interests... T hate this episode, Squidward play a nasty prank on SpongeBob go pal... The great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and creative ways E-Mail: SpongeBob wakes up, realizes... His cruel prank on SpongeBob Twitter share to Pinterest 19.1 ) spongebob april fools drink: I... [ giggles ]...! A giant insect get it outta here get rid of it oh April Fools # my.... Toad shows bowser Junior is playing with Barbie Dolls until Toad comes in wait to drink all these..., you will get your prize in your drink, and other … Press J to jump to the.... Going to drink all of these drinks a message in a few days drink!? that was... Series chronicles the exploits and adventures of the fridge ) this is an thirst...