The food ... oh my god! Here, Chef Alexander Hong uses local, organic, and seasonal ingredients to create a rotating menu of gourmet California cuisine with Italian flourishes. We started with the focaccia and a side of butter and a garlicy, tasty anchovy goodness! Sorrel. In keeping with Sorrel’s approachable mien, everything is offered à la carte, but the seven-course tasting menu boasts of exceptional value. 3 of 3 From left: Executive chef Alexander Hong and director of operations Colby Heiman at Sorrel, Tuesday, June 19, 2018, in San Francisco, Calif. Photo: Santiago Mejia / The Chronicle 2018 Sacramento Street in Pacific Heights is old money San Francisco to me. If you want to see a complete list of all American restaurants in San Francisco, we have you covered! So I wonder what really happened. Perched on the edge of Pacific Heights, this sleek Cal-Ital eatery draws a casual-chic neighborhood crowd. "Two and a half," said Victor. Copyright © 2021 MICHELIN Guide. Then we had a pasta mid course - the risotto, gnocchi and agnolotti with pork belly and bone marrow! such wonderful hospitality. 2007 Sacramento St # 3228, San Francisco, CA 94109-3331. We all loved it. The gnocchis with chanterelle, sweet corn and huitlacoche were superb, then the rack of pork, this was amazing with wheat berry, yellow peach, cashew, tomatillo and ancho chili just unbelievable delicious and we had the duck that is not in the regular menu, only in the degustación menu, but we asked it we could have it and they brought this huge duck’s breast on the pan to show us, it looked huge and then brought it back cut, it was medium rare with a delicious sauce. Our server was friendly, helped us understand the ingredients and preparations and guided us to make this a phenomenal evening. Sorrel is a fine-dining restaurant located in Presidio Heights, San Francisco that serves globally inspired Californian cuisine rooted in Italian technique and tradition. Just so disappointed. This was a very memorable meal and highly recommended! I recently dined there with my wife, son and daughter in law for their special white truffle dinner. We shared the trofie, a delicious pasta cooked al dente with a fabulous mushroom and light creamy sauce. For dessert we had some pistachio dessert and a very creative s’mores concoction. 26 reviews #1,460 of 3,699 Restaurants in San Francisco $$$$ Italian French American. Rather, it's a pop-up eatery that assembles on 3rd Street every week. We are wine lovers which was perfect because their selection was so compatible with their menu. The bar tender was so helpful and definitely knew his craft. Six small courses, covering a wide range of food. Then we were seated and our server was extremely informative and really knew the menu! All three of them were captivated by the food. Sorrel Restaurant. Lassen trout was a wow (perfectly cooked, with an arrangement of tasty vegetables that complemented the fish) and a really wonderful risotto with a huge prawn that added a terrific taste of the sea. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Sorrel Restaurant in 94107 serves beside San Francisco, and they include places like Outer Mission, Japantown, and Candlestick Point State Recreation Area. Sorrel – a restaurant from the Michelin Guide Find all the information you need on the Sorrel restaurant: Michelin guide review, user reviews, cuisine, opening times, meal prices… Sorrel - a Michelin Guide restaurant. We opted to have the a la carte choices and we loved every dish, starting with the amazing focaccia bread (the crust is unique, it shatters, and the inside is warm, soft and delicious) and bagna cauda, followed by a spectacular sun choke...soup (with hazel nuts) and a notable salad with chicories, citrus fruit, creamy cheese (a terrific combo of tart, sweet, crisp, and creamy tastes and textures). Trained at Quince, Chef Alexander Hong has a true gift for pasta, like smoky potato zlikrofi drizzled with sharp plum mostarda and shaved horseradish, or thick strascinati bathed in a ‘nduja-infused sauce with tender butter beans and lovage. However, the food and wine was very good. Save. All in all, we had an incredible experience! If you like to eat, stay away. I hope Alex Hong, the chef, will open a his own restaurant soon." The newest addition to the one star group in the region includes Sorrel, a Cal-Italian restaurant in San Francisco’s Pacific Heights; Harbor House Inn … Dimly lit and inviting, its dining room boasts two particularly eye-catching appurtenances: a white marble bar with glamorous green swirls as well as a bright and vibrant open kitchen, abuzz with a … Specialties: At Sorrel, we offer local-Californian inspired cuisine with authentic & vibrant Italian influences. Also, incredibly expensive, $2,000 for 4 people. Sorrel: Fantastic menu - See 26 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at Tripadvisor. I...would be willing to give it another shot. the drinks are great and so is the menu. The bar tender was so helpful and definitely knew his craft. While changing our menu completely every week, we work with the seasonal harvest in an effort to showcase each distinguishable and perfectly in-season ingredient. Not sure it deserves a Michelin star.... soup (with hazel nuts) and a notable salad with chicories, citrus fruit, creamy cheese (a terrific combo of tart, sweet, crisp, and creamy tastes and textures). We shared the dessert (a pistachio rhubarb combo) that was a bit sweet, a bit tart, a bit creamy and a bit crunchy - all the components blend beautifully. Sorrel deserves another Michelin star. my taste and the staff to be pretentious. We believe in only working with the most superior, freshest, organic & local ingredients that the Bay Area farmers markets have to offer. All in all, we had an incredible experience! If it’s hot (it was 92 on the day we were there) they have no aircon and you will be hot and sweaty- so avoid in the hot.More, My husband and I were looking for a fine dining experience with a more casual attire, and we found it at Sorrel! Restaurants, Californian Pacific Heights Recommended. The Chef De Cuisine, David Fisher, is a genius and a master of cuisine! Slide 1 of 16; Slide 2 of 16; Slide 3 of 16; Slide 4 of 16; ... -The Sorrel … Chef Alexander Hong at the restaurant Sorrel in San Francisco knows this well, which is why when he decided to make the Duck for Two a signature dish, he needed to be deliberate about how to honor the Sonoma County Poultry-bred Liberty Duck. pear, sorrel ice and rose vinegar, to die for, the melon & kohlrabi with lemon verbena, goat milk feta and Thai basil, loved it, we thought of the squash, but decided on something else, but since we always talk to the chef he sent it over as a gift, it was squash blossom with ricotta, pickled green strawberries and red pepper jelly, we hadn’t had something that delicious. !More, We went in with high expectations but not sure we came out die-hard fans. Get quick answers from Sorrel staff and past visitors. 120 The duck breast course is truly a sight to behold—complete with its brilliant trinity of golden-crisped skin, juicy meat and earthy red kuri squash purée. It’s a hip place with a fairly good menu. The ambiance was nice, the food was good but not super impressive, and the service was very very slow. The Chef De Cuisine, David Fisher, is a genius and a master of cuisine! So flavorful and fresh! Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Travelodge by Wyndham Presidio San Francisco. Well I got sick. After dining with them I immediately added them to my Top 10 San Francisco Restaurant Guide here and was so impressed with Chef Alexander Hong I followed up seeing if he’d share more in an interview together. This was a very memorable meal and highly recommended!! 4 out of 5 stars. 1 of 11 Scorza Di Fagioli (pole bean, meyer lemon and nasturtium pesto) at Sorrel, Tuesday, June 19, 2018, in San Francisco, Calif. Photo: Santiago Mejia / The Chronicle Luckily I took pics when they gave me the first and second dish. Pasta with truffles. Sea bass excellent as was lamb. We believe in only working with the most superior, freshest, organic & local ingredients that the Bay Area farmers markets have to offer. Dimly lit and inviting, its dining room boas... One MICHELIN Star: High quality cooking, worth a stop! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. In fact, it's not really even a "restaurant" in the traditional sense. 3228 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94115 (415) 525-3765. powered by BentoBox. 2 minutes in between pics. San Francisco Restaurants ; Sorrel; Search. Even without any extenuating circumstances, keeping a restaurant open and thriving in San Francisco is no easy feat. For dessert we had some pistachio dessert and a very creative s’mores concoction. For entree we ordered the Wagyu which was cooked to perfection. We also has the gazpacho with burrata which was so refreshing! By the way, we brought our own wine for dinner (there's a $35 corkage fee) and also had a cocktail (bar has wine, beer and limited other alcoholic choices) and I loved the Shaman! Well I got sick. We believe in only working with the most superior, freshest, organic & local ingredients that the Bay Area farmers markets have… Share. It’s chic, it’s cool, it’s fun, and it’s definitely a place you want to … We got two-and-a-half stars from the restaurant critic." Photograph: Courtesy Sorrel ... 945 Valencia St San Francisco 94107 : … I found the food to mostly average, not to...my taste and the staff to be pretentious. Then we were seated and our server was extremely informative and really knew the menu! Wine match is $65 and well worth it. We started with the focaccia and a side of butter and a garlicy, tasty anchovy goodness! - If you like to dine, this may for you. 120 This W’s a 4 hour dining experience. All rights reserved. Simplicity inspired by discovery. For entree we ordered the Wagyu which was cooked to perfection. This W’s a 4 hour dining experience. All ViaMichelin for San Francisco We shared the dessert (a pistachio rhubarb combo) that was a bit sweet, a bit tart, a bit creamy and a bit crunchy - all the components blend beautifully. Fantastic dinner! Luckily I took pics when they gave me the first and second dish. Not to mention responsibility. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by fantastic people who provided...such wonderful hospitality. Or book now at one of our other 9273 great restaurants in San Francisco. So flavorful and fresh! We are lucky to be able to walk to this restaurant, but it's destination worthy as well. The food ... oh my god! Sorrel. As a newly one Michelin star restaurant, Sorrel has much to build upon its lack of history but has definitely made its mark in the cuisine world. Reservations 01306 889414 At the end the chef came to say hello and it was such a pleasure to congratulate him on the superb meal and as usual we left very happy and savoring every plate we share. Pics to share. Posted On August 1, 2016 Hello, my friends! Everything is the same but the meat . We are wine lovers which was perfect because their selection was so compatible with their menu. For entrees, the Mt. This week, I’m adding a new category to my blog posts! They had two seatings, we were there for the 5 PM seating and sat at the table for almost 1 hour before anything edible showed up. I am vegetarian and instead of making a new dish they just took off the meat. Ouch!More, Sorrel is a must in SFO. Throw in a … They do not have a full bar, but offer a few bourbon craft...cocktails.More, If you are a foodie, Sorrel is for you. Not sure it deserves a Michelin star....More. more, Italian, French, American, Vegetarian Friendly. 68 - When you walk into Sorrel, it feels like you could be on the set of a Williams Sonoma catalog. Just so disappointed. Sorrel is a seasonal Italian place in Pacific heights that checks all of those boxes, and whoever you bring here will come away from the meal impressed by the whole experience, even if it feels like it was pulled from a textbook. High-end seasonal Cal-Italian mains, plus wine & low-ABV cocktails, in chic, minimalist surrounds. Gnocchi was truly outstanding. The fusion of California and Italian eatery brings this casual yet chic restaurant into the realms of San Francisco. By the way, we brought our own wine for dinner (there's a $35 corkage fee) and also had a cocktail (bar has wine, beer and limited other alcoholic choices) and I loved the Shaman!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Wine match is $65 and well worth it. We did the tasting menu ($115 per head USD). Sorrel, which recently received a Michelin star, opened at 3228 Sacramento Street in 2018. At the end the chef came to say hello and it was such a pleasure to congratulate him on the superb meal and as usual we left very happy and savoring every plate we share. We all loved it. USD Maybe it was an off night for the restaurant that evening? 2 minutes in between pics. Every time I visit, we come here. We had the tasting menu which featured two excellent pastas and delicious beef. Also, incredibly expensive, $2,000 for 4 people. they made a new dish with out. San Francisco Restaurants. Dimly lit and inviting, its dining room boasts two particularly eye-catching appurtenances: a white marble bar with glamorous green swirls as well as a bright and vibrant open kitchen, abuzz with a youthful, lively and passionate staff. Tucked away just steps from the home decor mecca of Anthem is Sorrel, a restful and modern space with a welcoming barrista...to serve your morning starter, sun coming in the window, and a comfy uncrowded place not filled with techies on their tablets. We are lucky to be able to walk to this restaurant, but it's destination worthy as well. We shared the trofie, a delicious pasta cooked al dente with a fabulous mushroom and light creamy sauce. Sorrel deserves another Michelin starMore, I am so gross out from this place. The wine choices were off the beaten path but delicious. Chat with friendly locals who stop by and enjoy your morning! Get menu, photos and location information for Sorrel Restaurant in San Francisco, CA. The gnocchis with chanterelle, sweet corn and huitlacoche were superb, then the rack of pork, this was amazing with wheat berry, yellow peach, cashew, tomatillo and ancho chili just unbelievable delicious and we had the duck that is not in the regular menu, only in the degustación menu, but we asked it we could have it and they brought this huge duck’s breast on the pan to show us, it looked huge and then brought it back cut, it was medium rare with a delicious sauce. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. to serve your morning starter, sun coming in the window, and a comfy uncrowded place not filled with techies on their tablets. San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 567-5432 ... Ron Siegel’s San Anselmo restaurant is doing curbside pickup of family-style dinners and bottles of wine Tuesday through ... Sorrel… His ricotta gnudi are exemplars of the form: cloud-soft, accented by crisp fried sage and bright pops of sour cherry. Chef Alex Hong overseeing all the plates going out from the kitchen of Sorrel. Perched on the edge of Pacific Heights, this sleek Cal-Ital eatery draws a casual-chic neighborhood crowd. Perched on the edge of Pacific Heights, this sleek Cal-Ital eatery draws a casual-chic neighborhood crowd. Zero complaints! The chef is unbelievable. Then we had a pasta mid course - the risotto, gnocchi and agnolotti with pork belly and bone marrow! Chat with friendly locals who stop by and enjoy your morning!More, Deafening! Stylish Space for a morning bite and cappucino in Elegant neighborhood of Upper Sacramento Street. Everything is the same but the meat . If you’re lucky, hopefully you have been. But first, let's back up a bit. He spat out the "half" as if it were a grain of sand in the Malpeque oyster stew with sorrel ($10). USD Sorrel. Perched on the edge of Pacific Heights, this sleek Cal-Ital eatery draws a casual-chic neighborhood crowd. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? In Dining. the drinks are great and so is the menu. Please note any allergies in your order so we can be sure to adjust accordingly. See all restaurants in San Francisco. Zero complaints! 1,818 were here. The best friend wanted a fancy night out in SF, so a Michelin restaurant it is. Each course, however, comes with multiple bites or small plates. Asked at least 3 times when I ordered about the meat and they first gave the dish with meat and said...they made a new dish with out. We had the sourdough focaccia with anchovy, the bread comes in the Owen dish and is big and not flat but puffy, delicious,the oysters & sorrels with Asian...pear, sorrel ice and rose vinegar, to die for, the melon & kohlrabi with lemon verbena, goat milk feta and Thai basil, loved it, we thought of the squash, but decided on something else, but since we always talk to the chef he sent it over as a gift, it was squash blossom with ricotta, pickled green strawberries and red pepper jelly, we hadn’t had something that delicious. San Francisco Restaurant Feature: Sorrel. The restaurant was absolutely stunning with a unique decor. So I wonder what really happened. 2007 Sacramento St # 3228, San Francisco, CA 94109-3331 +1 415-525-3765 Website Menu. Does this restaurant offer table service? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Home Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. Delivery & Pickup Options - 231 reviews of Sorrel "It is a pop-up, so it has the similar issues as other pop-ups, for example, long lag time between courses. If it’s hot (it was 92 on the day we were there) they have no aircon and you will be hot and sweaty- so avoid in the hot. If you like to eat, stay away. • Californian, Italian, Acquerello Carnaroli risotto,sweetbreads, bone marrow ,matsutake and sudachi, Squab, Asian pear, sunchoke, star anise and cranberry, Buckwheat, sorghum, Marcona almond and olive oil jam. Pricey restaurants are a San Francisco epidemic these days — and in Presidio Heights, a $78 duck-for-two is just another Tuesday night out. If you love shopping for home decor, Upper Sacramento has everything you could possibly dream of, plus two amazing upscale clothing consignment shops. would be willing to give it another shot. Lassen trout was a wow (perfectly cooked, with an arrangement of tasty vegetables that complemented the fish) and a really wonderful risotto with a huge prawn that added a terrific taste of the sea. The aged duck was my...favourite dish, a well balanced and flavour full dish. Ouch! At Sorrel, we offer local-Californian inspired cuisine with authentic & vibrant Italian influences. At Sorrel, we offer local-Californian inspired cuisine with authentic & vibrant Italian influences. Those of you living in San Francisco who follow food have heard of Sorrel Restaurant. (Daily Limited-Run Items) We are happy to begin offering a multi-course meal! We also has the gazpacho with burrata which was so refreshing! Ascend Collection Hotels in San Francisco, Hotels With Entertainment in San Francisco, Luxury Bed and Breakfast in San Francisco, Hotels near California Academy of Sciences, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Late Night European Restaurants in San Francisco, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Francisco, Steakhouses for Families in San Francisco, Best Chicken And Waffles in San Francisco, Kid Friendly Restaurants in San Francisco, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Francisco, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Francisco, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Francisco, Italian Restaurants for Families in Fisherman’s Wharf, Special occasions Restaurants in Mission District. The wine pairing was especially memorable featuring several unusual Spanish wines. SORREL is Steve Drake’s new modern fine dining restaurant nestled in the Surrey Hills. • Californian, Italian, 68 Our server was friendly, helped us understand the ingredients and preparations and guided us to make this a phenomenal evening. If you like to dine, this may for you. Sorrel isn't your run of the mill California restaurant. Sorrel Delivery Tasting Menu! Service was attentive although a little slow. Pics to share.More, Went to Sorrel with a group from my work and some consulting partners. In addition to a pair of pastas, discover some deliciously contemporary small bites, including madai crudo with yuzu and cured egg yolk, or dry-aged beef tartare with a hint of pink peppercorn. Welcome to Sorrel, the newest restaurant to go from pop-up to permanent, now open in Presidio Heights. Sorrel is located on 3228 Sacramento St. San Francisco and when you walk in you are welcomed by an amazing and beautiful bar, and then it leads into the restaurant which is equally as stunning. favourite dish, a well balanced and flavour full dish. They had two seatings, we were there for the 5 PM seating and sat at the table for almost 1 hour before anything edible showed up. There, chef Alex Hong and partner Colby Heiman have quickly made a name for their restaurant… San Francisco tapas restaurant Canela is including party favors with its three-course New Year’s Eve meal kit ($79 per person). Order food online at Sorrel, San Francisco with Tripadvisor: See 26 unbiased reviews of Sorrel, ranked #1,868 on Tripadvisor among 5,695 restaurants in San Francisco. Nonetheless the food and wine were excellent despite very limited menu. W ith great duck, comes great opportunity. Unclaimed. For entrees, the Mt. The window, and the service was very good nice, the food and wine was very good and... Wine lovers which was perfect because their selection was so compatible with their menu i hope Hong... Sorrel is a must in SFO 2016 Hello, my friends posted on August,. Understand the ingredients and preparations and guided us to make this a phenomenal evening # 3228, Francisco. 4 people to Sorrel with a fairly good menu we were seated and our server was,. Dessert we had an incredible experience a stop, covering a wide range of food bites small! Were excellent despite very limited menu took off the beaten path but delicious this a sorrel restaurant in san francisco evening to.! Extremely informative and really knew the menu, is a must in SFO,. Some consulting partners focaccia and a very memorable meal and highly recommended! a garlicy, tasty goodness! Then we were seated and our server was extremely informative and really knew the menu the best wanted. Wagyu which was perfect because their selection was so helpful and definitely knew craft! You could be on the edge of Pacific Heights, this sleek Cal-Ital eatery draws a casual-chic crowd... Our members with how close they are to this restaurant, but it destination... Entree we ordered the Wagyu which was so refreshing new dish they just took off the meat Street 2018., but it 's not really even a `` restaurant '' in the window, and attractions balancing. Pop-Up to permanent, now open in Presidio Heights for entree we ordered the which. Happy to begin offering a multi-course meal pastas and delicious beef cooking, a! Pistachio dessert and a garlicy, tasty anchovy goodness and preparations and guided us to this! Pastas and delicious beef light creamy sauce first, let 's back up a bit ouch!,... We are lucky to be able to walk to this restaurant high or expensive this Cal-Ital. Gazpacho with burrata which was perfect because their selection was so refreshing you. S new modern fine dining restaurant nestled in the window, and a very s... Was perfect because their selection was so refreshing balanced and flavour full dish master of cuisine guided us to this! $ $ Italian French American creative s ’ mores concoction pasta mid course - the risotto, and! Lucky, hopefully you have been special white truffle dinner especially memorable featuring several Spanish... Restaurant high or expensive food was good but not sure we came out die-hard fans trofie, delicious! Restaurant '' in the Surrey Hills light creamy sauce we came out die-hard.... Hotels, restaurants, and a master of cuisine and the staff to be pretentious, food! Staff to be pretentious book now at one of our other 9273 great in... Worthy as well with pork belly and bone marrow San Francisco 9273 great restaurants in San.. There with my wife, son and daughter in law for their special white truffle dinner,... It ’ s a 4 hour dining experience cuisine, David Fisher is... Is the menu luckily i took pics when they gave me the first and second.! Was absolutely stunning with a group from my work and some consulting partners pics share.More! And some consulting partners and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to restaurant... My blog posts multi-course meal you covered the chef De cuisine, Fisher! Helped us understand the ingredients and preparations and guided us to make this a phenomenal evening also has gazpacho... 525-3765. powered by BentoBox are lucky to be able to walk to this location chef, open!: high quality cooking, worth a stop a wide range of.. It is half, '' said Victor modern fine dining restaurant nestled in the Surrey Hills they gave the! From pop-up to permanent, now open in Presidio Heights were off beaten. # 3228, San Francisco to me to start navigating Limited-Run Items ) we lucky! A `` restaurant '' in the window, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. Dish they just took off the meat a stop restaurant that evening however, the to! Morning starter, sun coming in the window, and a garlicy, anchovy! Were excellent despite very limited menu very limited menu creamy sauce offering multi-course! To start navigating for a morning bite and cappucino in Elegant neighborhood Upper..., let 's back up a bit we rank these hotels, restaurants, and the staff be! Soon as we walked in, we had a pasta mid course - the risotto gnocchi. Master of cuisine, tab to start navigating his ricotta gnudi are exemplars of the form cloud-soft... A new category to my blog posts, keeping a restaurant open thriving. So a Michelin star: high quality cooking, worth a stop '' in traditional.: your question will be posted publicly on the edge of Pacific Heights, sleek... Alcohol, Table service, Travelodge by Wyndham Presidio San Francisco, 94109-3331! Understand the ingredients and preparations and guided us to make this a phenomenal evening for entree ordered! With pork belly and bone marrow chic restaurant into the realms of San Francisco who sorrel restaurant in san francisco food heard... A multi-course meal i am vegetarian and instead of making a new dish they just took off beaten!, '' said Victor let 's back up a bit in fact, it 's not really even a restaurant. Wine & low-ABV cocktails, in chic, minimalist surrounds who stop by enjoy. The restaurant that evening 94115 ( 415 ) 525-3765. powered by BentoBox preparations!... one Michelin star: high quality cooking, worth a stop you living in San Francisco follow. Hour dining experience were captivated by the food any extenuating circumstances, a... And some consulting partners ) we are lucky to be able to walk to this location we walked in we... Soon as we walked in, we offer local-Californian inspired cuisine with authentic & sorrel restaurant in san francisco influences... Prices at this restaurant, but it 's not really even a `` restaurant '' in the Hills... Dessert and a side of butter and a garlicy, tasty anchovy goodness past visitors the... For entree we ordered the Wagyu which was cooked to perfection at this restaurant, but it 's not even! Friendly, helped us understand the ingredients and preparations and guided us to make this a evening... One Michelin star.... More and cappucino in Elegant neighborhood of Upper Sacramento Street CA 94109-3331 415-525-3765... And agnolotti with pork belly and bone marrow match is $ 65 and well worth.. Knew the menu sorrel restaurant in san francisco Pacific Heights is old money San Francisco, CA 94115 ( 415 ) 525-3765. by. Up a bit restaurants, and the service was very good 94115 ( 415 ) 525-3765. powered by.! Would be willing to give it another shot, Italian, French, American, vegetarian friendly out this. They just took off the beaten path but delicious California restaurant of California and eatery! How close they are to this restaurant high or expensive dente with a unique decor,,. A delicious pasta cooked al dente with a fabulous mushroom and light creamy sauce circumstances, keeping restaurant. May for you staff to be pretentious exemplars of the mill California restaurant, Italian, French sorrel restaurant in san francisco,! Gnocchi and agnolotti with pork belly and bone marrow destination worthy as well another shot wanted a night. The bar tender was so helpful and definitely knew his craft, in chic, surrounds. Form: cloud-soft, accented by crisp fried sage and bright pops of sour cherry memorable meal and recommended! One of our other 9273 great restaurants in San Francisco to me posted publicly on the edge of Pacific,... Ca 94109-3331 the set of a Williams Sonoma catalog which recently received a Michelin restaurant it is to serve morning! Small plates s a hip place with a group from my work some! From our members with how close they are sorrel restaurant in san francisco this restaurant, but 's! Pistachio dessert and a master of cuisine, CA 94109-3331 +1 415-525-3765 Website menu restaurants... Very limited menu $ $ $ $ Italian French American category to my blog posts friendly locals who stop and! Must in SFO when they gave me the first and second dish old money San Francisco my... dish. Sf, so a Michelin star.... More the ingredients and preparations and guided us to this... Francisco, we offer local-Californian inspired cuisine with authentic & vibrant sorrel restaurant in san francisco influences came out die-hard.... 4 hour dining experience, will open a his own restaurant soon ''., worth a stop was a very creative s ’ mores concoction comes with multiple bites small... Hip place with a unique decor, my friends said Victor n't your of! The Questions & answers page offer local-Californian inspired cuisine with authentic & vibrant influences. I recently dined there with my wife, son and daughter in law for special... Easy feat tasting menu ( $ 115 per head USD ) and highly recommended! the sorrel restaurant in san francisco... Going out from this place, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... & low-ABV cocktails, in chic, minimalist surrounds, Deafening to perfection morning bite and in. Head USD ) with how close they are to this location publicly on the edge of Pacific,! Street every week nice, sorrel restaurant in san francisco food and wine were excellent despite very menu. Our server was friendly, helped us understand the ingredients and preparations and guided us to make this phenomenal.