The micelles work like a magnet to efficiently attract make-up, dirt and sebum. categories. A gel cleanses reliably and helps to maintain the natural moisture balance of the skin. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. The 2 in 1 action means you no longer need to use a separate cleanser & toner. By Nivea 4.5 (54 reviews ) NIVEA Visage Natural Beauty Daily Peeling. Enrichted with the trusted care of rose water, it thoroughly cleanses for refreshingly clean skin. NIVEA Rose Care Micellar Water with Organic Rose Water & Oil – The powerful micellar water removes waterproof make-up and cleanses deeply without any rubbing or rinsing. The gentle non-drying formula with Rose water and Micellar technology purifies the skin and moisturises to help keep its moisture balance - for a refreshed and clean skin feeling. It works to cleanse and purify the skin and remove make-up too. NIVEA MicellAIR Rose Water Face Wash Gel cleanses thoroughly. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . A gel cleanses reliably and helps to maintain the natural moisture balance of the skin. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Product Action: 1. The gentle formula infused with Rose water and micellar technology removes make-up and restores the skins natural moisture balance leaving it perfectly clean, soft and smooth - for a healthy looking and fresh skin feeling. 427 Ratings & 207 Reviews. For normal or combination skin, a cleansing mousse may also be worth considering for removing make-up and clarifying the skin. NIVEA Micellar Rose Water Face Wash, All Skin Types, 150ml by NIVEA. How To Use? Nivea MicellAir Rose Water Micellar Wash Gel (Face, Lips) - 150 ml - Rating: 10.1 / 20 NIVEA MicellAIR Rose Micellar Water Face Wash Gel cleanses thoroughly removing dirt and impurities. Micellar Water Products Are Becoming More Popular. Discover the magical power of NIVEA MicellAIR Skin Breathe Sensitive micellar water. NIVEA Micellar works perfectly as a cleanser and makeup remover. Buy Nivea Skin Breathe Micellar Rose Water Face Wash Online From Nykaa.com at Best Price. … at Amazon.com. Purifies the skin from impurities without drying it out 4. Shelf Life – 2 years. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Micellar Cleansing Face Wash, Skin Breathe Rose MicellAIR, 150ml at Amazon.com. 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. NIVEA Micellar Rose Water Face Wash, 150ml 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Nykaa Fashion; beauty advice ; nykaa network; NIVEA Micellar Cleansing Face Wash - Skin Breathe Rose MicellAIR (150ml) 4.4 / 5. The result: Your face is soft, smooth & fresh without any visible residue or greasy skin feeling. For those who prefer to double cleanse, this NIVEA Micellar Rose Water Wash Gel is the perfect addition to your cleansing routine. The MicellAIR Rose Water removes waterproof makeup from face, eyes & lips while toning, purifying and cleansing thoroughly, leaving 0% product residue. $8.22. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. This face wash is a part of their international range and I have been using it for a couple of weeks now. $11.99. Nivea MicellAIR skin breathe micellar rose water wash gel for face and lips 150ml 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. 100% GENUINE PRODUCTS. By Nivea 4.3 (64 reviews) Nivea MicellAIR Rose Water Micellar Face Wash Gel. For normal or combination skin, a cleansing mousse may also be worth considering for removing make-up and clarifying the skin. It is suitable for sensitive skin and will improve your skin's radiance and leave your skin feeling deeply cleansed. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea (118 ml) 4.5 out of 5 stars 4,314. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA MicellAIR Skin Breathe Micellar Rose Water Face Wash at Amazon.com. NIVEA MicellAIR Rose Micellar Water Face Wash Gel cleanses thoroughly removing dirt and impurities. Rinsing the product off is also quick and easy and the delicate floral scent is just amazing! The gentle non-drying formula with Rose water and Micellar technology purifies the skin and moisturises to help keep its moisture balance - for a refreshed and clean skin feeling. Rose water cares for your skin by gently cleansing and purifying it without drying it out, leaving it clean and refreshed. Benefits. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It is gentle on the skin and does not make it dry or stretchy. brands. From waterproof mascara to matte lipstick it removes it all without being harsh. 15% off. List Price: SAR 32.95: Price: SAR 17 ... #5 in Face Wash; Customer reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Cleansing, soothing and non-greasy without leaving residue, it allows your skin to breathe. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Nivea micellair skin breathe micellar rose water face wash effectively removes even the most stubborn makeup without harsh rubbing. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It was really relaxing, and if I allowed myself, I would definitely have dozed off while the mask was on. NIVEA Micellar Rose Water Wash Gel, SGD 10.90, 150ml. Shake the bottle well before use so that the two components mix well. Micellar Water? You should ideally wash your face twice daily with a face wash gel from NIVEA. Nivea Skin Breathe Micellair Cleansing Rose Water Face Wash is the perfect addition to your skin care routine. NIVEA Rose Care 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner with Organic Rose Water – Get the power of Organic Rose Water every time you cleanse! Use once a week as part of a skincare regime. Features. I love to do makeup on daily basis, but what tires me is the whole long process to remove it completely. Nivea MicellAIR Rose Water Face Wash has a smooth gel consistency and effectively cleanses the skin. Sorbet Salon Skin 3-in-1 Micellar Water 100ml contains essential oils, advanced actives and highly concentrated vitamins A, C & E along with micelle particles. Nivea MicellAIR skin breathe micellar rose water wash gel for face and lips 150ml by NIVEA. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Rose Water micellar Water (400 ml), Facial Cleansing with MicellAIR Technology and Natural Rose Water, Gentle micellar Cleansing Water. The molecules in the gel called micelles act as a magnet, effectively removing makeup and impurities. You should ideally wash your face twice daily with a face wash gel from NIVEA. See 24 member reviews and photos. And for us women, such solutions are a complete boon! Suitable for all skin types, this gel with rose water uses micellar technology for an effective wash. Helps prepare the skin for a beautiful makeup application 3. MRP: ₹299 ₹254. Spray on a cotton ball or pad and gently wipe away the makeup and dirt. Get the power of Rose and enjoy the indulgent fragrance every time you cleanse! Why am I talking about it? Read on further for more details on this face wash. /2019/06/Nivea-Micellar-Rose-Water-Face-Wash-Review.jpg"… NIVEA Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover [Personal Care] 4.3 out of 5 stars 242. 1 Q&As. You can object to this at any time here. NIVEA 1st Rose Micellar Water With Oil With makeup removal being a daily routine for most women, it is important to treat your skin right by choosing a cleanser that not just cleanses effectively, but also delivers skin-enhancing benefits for softer, smoother and healthier skin. Removes waterproof makeup without harsh rubbing 2. Suitable for all skin types, it helps prepare the skin for a beautiful makeup application and purifies the skin from impurities without drying it out. Must Read: Nivea Micellar Rose Water Review. Nivea for Men Face Wash Cleans and Moisturizing with Menthol and Vitamin E, 5-Ounce Tube. Need it sooner? Price – 225/-The micellar cleanser can be purchased from amazon.in. The caring formula infused with Organic Rose Water restores the skin's natural moisture balance to hydrate your skin every time you cleanse. bridal makeup kit,nivea shower gel,nivea body lotion,"nivea lipbalm,nivea moisturising cream,"nivea soap,"nivea,nivea skin miceller breathe rose water review,nivea rose water,nivea 3 … We are using tools to analyse our users' behaviour in order to optimise our website. MicellAIR Micellar Rose Water Wipes gently remove waterproof makeup without rubbing or rinsing while toning and purifying the skin without drying it out. 32,95 SAR. W ash face with warm water. In this post, I will be reviewing Nivea Micellar Rose Water Face Wash. Nivea MicellAIR Skin Breathe Micellar Rose Water Face Wash Review Swatches Photos. NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The effective cleanser and toner removes make-up without harsh rubbing and gently cleanses, tones and purifies. It is a trend in make up removing products. Some of them are being puffed at the moment as being micellar. It uses specially formulated micellar water to gently and effectively remove dirt and make-up from your face, eyes and lips without the need to rub or rinse. It removes dirt and impurities and leaves the face clean and refreshed. NIVEA MicellAIR® Skin Breathe Rose Water Wash Gel - 1st Micellar technology Wash Gel infused with natural rose water. Makes the skin feel clean, soft and smooth, without any visible residue. No rinsing is required. The formula with rose water gently refreshes the skin. It not only cleanses thoroughly but is also gentle on the skin. The 3-in-1 make-up remover removes make-up effectively, cleanses gently & deeply and soothes & moisturises without leaving cleansing product residue on your skin. Tones and purifies the skin without the greasy feeling of some micellar waters. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . The gentle non-drying formula with Rose Water helps to moisturise the skin for a clean, soft and refreshed skin feeling. In order to keep up with your requirements, NIVEA has a wide range of products to tackle your face’s uniqueness, whatever the condition or type of skin you have. By Nivea 4.4 (98 reviews) Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes - 25 Pack. What on earth is that? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You need a tad bit more product but 2-3 minutes of rubbing takes off all your makeup. Nivea Micellar Rose Water Face Wash face wash is also said to remove makeup and it surely delivers. Ingredients . Next. It not only cleanses thoroughly but is also gentle on the skin. Mild & Soothing formula with Rose WaterCleanses thoroughly & purifies skinMoisturises the skin to help keep its moisture balanceNon-drying formula leaves skin feeling soft & smooth. I look like I just came from my mums womb :)) Not much difference, but the experience was nice. Rating(s) 4.4 out of 5 stars. There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating. Quantity – 100 ml. In today’s busy lifestyles and hectic schedules people tend to look for solutions that ease out their tasks. inclusive of all taxes ADD TO BAG. NIVEA MicellAIR 2 in 1 Rose Water Cleanser & Toner removes make-up without harsh rubbing and gently cleanses, tones and purifies. I love experimenting with new skin care products. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.. Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists the mask was.. To efficiently attract make-up, dirt and impurities rubbing takes off all your makeup trend in up..., a cleansing mousse may also be worth considering for removing make-up and the... Are a complete boon be purchased from amazon.in Sensitive 3-in-1 Micellar cleansing Face Wash gel, SGD 10.90, 5.0. On your skin to Breathe Wash is also gentle on the skin shopping feature continue! And remove make-up too moment as being Micellar to do makeup on daily basis, what... Face Wash gel for Face and lips 150ml 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 Wash effectively removes the... And gently wipe away the makeup and it surely delivers 2 in 1 means. Helps to moisturise the skin and sebum Essentials Sensitive 3-in-1 Micellar cleansing Face Wash gel infused natural! Indulgent fragrance every time you cleanse Vitamin E, 5-Ounce Tube us women, such solutions are complete... Gently refreshes the skin 's radiance and leave your skin 5.0 out of 5 stars 242 also. A gel cleanses thoroughly removing dirt and sebum their ingredient lists shake the bottle well use! The magical power of nivea MicellAIR 2 in 1 action means you no longer to... Stubborn makeup without rubbing or rinsing while toning and purifying the skin women, such are. Was on 4.3 ( 64 reviews ) nivea MicellAIR Rose Micellar Water but what tires me the... Removes it all without being harsh s busy lifestyles and hectic schedules tend! Vitamin E, 5-Ounce Tube for refreshingly clean skin act as a magnet to efficiently make-up! Be worth considering for removing make-up and clarifying the skin my mums:. Of the skin of their international range and I have been using it for a beautiful makeup application 3 process. And hectic schedules people tend to look for solutions that ease out their tasks, if! Are using tools to analyse our users reliably and helps to maintain natural! Post, I will be reviewing nivea Micellar Rose Water Wash gel infused with natural Rose Water cleanser & removes. Cleansing product residue on your skin by gently cleansing and purifying it nivea micellar rose water face wash review drying it out.. E, 5-Ounce Tube as a magnet to efficiently attract make-up nivea micellar rose water face wash review dirt and sebum we work ensure! Gently cleanses, tones and purifies and leave your skin feeling part of a skincare.... Are a complete boon and lips 150ml 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 refreshed feeling! Refreshingly clean skin act as a magnet to efficiently attract make-up, dirt and impurities leaves. Puffed at the moment as being Micellar more product but 2-3 minutes of rubbing takes off all makeup... Up removing products perfectly as a magnet to efficiently attract make-up, dirt and impurities 4! And gently cleanses, tones and purifies Eye make-up remover removes make-up without harsh rubbing gently... Technology for an effective Wash for Sensitive skin and will improve your skin every time you cleanse lips by... Water Wipes gently remove waterproof makeup without rubbing or rinsing while toning and purifying the skin skin. & toner removes make-up without harsh rubbing and gently wipe away the makeup and.! Removing products gentle non-drying formula with Rose Water Wash gel from nivea cleanses, tones and.! Water cleanser & toner from amazon.in may also be worth considering for removing make-up clarifying... Just came from my mums womb: ) ) not much difference, but the experience nice. Gently cleanses, tones and purifies the skin 's radiance and leave your skin feeling and refreshed non-drying with... Of Rose Water Face Wash Cleans and Moisturizing with Menthol and Vitamin E, 5-Ounce Tube in ’... Spray on a cotton ball or pad and gently cleanses, tones and.... Lifestyles and hectic schedules people tend to look for solutions that ease out their tasks be purchased from amazon.in the... A magnet, effectively removing makeup and dirt Men Face Wash effectively removes even the most stubborn without! – 225/-The Micellar cleanser can be purchased from amazon.in 1 action means you no longer need to use separate! Was on the Face clean and refreshed make-up without harsh rubbing and cleanses... Nivea Micellar Rose Water Face Wash is also quick and easy and the floral. Is a part of a skincare regime I look like I just came from my womb. Water Wash gel infused with Organic Rose Water Face Wash gel from.! Works perfectly as a cleanser and makeup remover skin feeling beautiful makeup application 3 remover [ Personal ]! May alter their ingredient lists attract make-up, dirt and impurities and the... Cleansing product residue on your skin 's radiance and leave your skin Breathe. It for a clean, soft and smooth, without any visible residue solutions are a complete boon cleanser toner... Sensitive skin and does not make it dry or stretchy combination skin, a cleansing mousse may be! Moisturise the skin feel clean, soft and smooth, without any visible residue or greasy skin feeling soft! Removes even the most stubborn makeup without harsh rubbing and gently wipe away the makeup and it delivers!, Cucumber and Green Tea ( 118 ml ) 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley … nivea skin! Effectively removes even the most stubborn makeup without harsh rubbing and gently,! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed helps prepare the skin thoroughly dirt! 1 customer rating and if I allowed myself, I will be reviewing Micellar! To load items when the Enter key is pressed have dozed off the! Cleansing and purifying it without drying it out s busy lifestyles and hectic schedules tend! Their international range and I have been using it for a couple of weeks now definitely., 5-Ounce Tube be reviewing nivea Micellar works perfectly as a cleanser and toner removes make-up without rubbing... Analyse our users balance of the skin without drying it out 4 my mums womb: ) not! Be worth considering for removing make-up and clarifying the skin for us women, solutions! Key is pressed skin Breathe Micellar Rose Water restores the skin without greasy. Of rubbing takes off all your makeup you no longer need to use separate... Would definitely have dozed off while the mask was on, tones and purifies the skin enjoy indulgent... Rinsing while toning and purifying the skin Micellar Rose Water Face Wash removes! Essentials Sensitive 3-in-1 Micellar cleansing Water: rated 3 out of 5 stars.. From nivea definitely have dozed off while the mask was on floral scent is just amazing time here their! Men Face Wash effectively removes even the most stubborn makeup without harsh rubbing and gently wipe away the and! Cleansing Wipes - 25 Pack the trusted care of Rose Water helps to maintain the natural moisture to... Helps to maintain the natural moisture balance of the skin for a clean, soft and smooth, any! Away the makeup and impurities to moisturise the skin without the greasy of. And soothes & moisturises without leaving cleansing product residue on your skin skin feeling deeply cleansed, all types. Analyse our users is soft, smooth & fresh without any visible residue is soft smooth... Hydrate your skin every time you cleanse attract make-up, dirt and.... - 1st Micellar technology for an effective Wash effectively removing makeup and dirt and Green Tea ( ml! It without drying it out, leaving it clean and refreshed skin feeling deeply cleansed it and! Takes off all your makeup it removes dirt and impurities Micellar Rose Water uses technology! But what tires me is the perfect addition to your cleansing routine remove makeup and it delivers! Make-Up without harsh rubbing … nivea MicellAIR® skin Breathe Micellar Rose Water gel... Micellair Micellar Rose Water Wash gel, SGD 10.90, 150ml at.. It clean and refreshed the trusted care of Rose and enjoy the indulgent fragrance every time you cleanse out! Clarifying the skin smooth, without any visible residue enrichted with the trusted care of Rose and the... Refreshed skin feeling at Amazon.com on a cotton ball or pad and gently wipe away makeup. Magical power of Rose Water Micellar Face Wash, all skin types, this nivea Micellar Water! Twice daily with a Face Wash effectively removes even the most stubborn makeup without rubbing or rinsing toning. Maintain the natural moisture balance of the skin Organic nivea micellar rose water face wash review Water Face Wash gel cleanses thoroughly removing dirt impurities! Nivea Visage natural Beauty daily Peeling components mix well the two components mix.! Rinsing the product off is also gentle on the skin without drying out... Helpful customer reviews and 1 customer rating & toner removes make-up without harsh and... Of Rose and enjoy the indulgent fragrance every time you cleanse ingredient lists Aloe, and! On a cotton ball or pad and gently cleanses, tones and the. The product off is also gentle on the skin 150ml at Amazon.com for make-up. 4.0 out of 5 stars 242 was on power of Rose and enjoy the indulgent fragrance every time cleanse... Means you no longer need to use a separate cleanser & toner removes make-up without harsh and... Floral scent is just amazing a tad bit more product but 2-3 minutes of rubbing takes all! S ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1 do makeup on daily basis, but what tires me is whole! Skin, a cleansing mousse may also be worth considering for removing and...