Reset all filters. Suitable for use on plaster, masonry and wood, it has been specially formulated to give long lasting protection to high traffic areas such as stairwells and hallways. Product Description Dulux Paint Mixing Eggshell Finish is suitable for the protection and decoration of most interior plaster, masonry, wood and metal surfaces where a, durable mid-sheen finish is required. I was looking a for a matt finish and this looks more like gloss. Refresh your interior doors, windows and trim with Interior Wood Paint from Homebase. Dulux Eggshell Interior Wood Paint Showing 9 products Sort by Most relevant Price (Low to high) Price (High to low) Product Name (A - Z) Product Name (Z - A) Make offer - Dulux High Gloss White Paint for Wood and metal Interior 2.5 L Used 95% full DIY 1Litre 4x250ml DULUX Made By Me Satin Vanilla Shake Furniture Paint Wood Metal £13.95 Visit or buy online! After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water. Discover decorating trends and ideas in our new monthly newsletter. Newly painted doors should not be closed (tightly) until paint is fully dry. Apply 2 coats of Dulux colour mixing Eggshell using a good quality synthetic brush. Simply apply with a brush or roller and leave for 16 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Health & safety. of Coats: 2: Application description: STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. Suitable for all normal interior wood, plaster and masonry surfaces. We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. Measure the height and length of the surface you want to paint (in metres or centimetres). It’s a water-based paint that offers quick drying properties and long lasting protection that stays white. 4.7 out of 5 stars 928. Home Delivery (389) Home Delivery; Colour. Q2. Dulux Smooth Masonry Paint Black 5L. OK. ... Dulux Trade Diamond Eggshell Pure Brilliant White Paint … Free postage. 4 watching. Black (3) Greys (1) Natural slate (1) Powder grey (2) Pure brilliant white (7) Shadow grey (1) Victorian white (2) White (1) White cotton (1) Size. Dulux Paint Trade Eggshell Pure Brilliant White 5L. Homebase Cookies. Show More. The finish lasts for longer so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up Shop now. modernise) (decorating). lighten/refresh) (functional), I am decorating in order to change my room style (e.g. 18 products. It is self-undercoating, wipeable and suitable for use on interior wood and metal. Explore our Quick Dry paint range including Eggshell, Gloss and Satinwood. Filter (2) Sort. Leyland is perfect for you if you are looking for a … Please visit your nearest store. I’ve just spent the last two days prepping and painting our dark wood panelling in the hall. Contains - 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). Crown Eggshell Interior Wood Paint Showing 13 products Sort by Filters 2. Radiator Skirting boards Metal Windows Window frames Doors Ceilings Wood Door frames Walls Masonry Entrance doors Cupboards Furniture uPVC Garage doors Tiles Melamine. You should receive an email with instructions to reset your password shortly. It can be used over surfaces previously decorated with solvent based paints and dries quickly in roughly 4-6 hours and has a coverage of about 17m2/l. Was: £19.99. By continuing to use our website you agree to the use of cookies to provide you with a better online experience. Armstead Trade Durable Acrylic Eggshell is a professional quality, tough, durable and quick drying mid-sheen finish with good flow and application properties. Availability. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. You need to answer at least one of the survey questions before submitting. Application Description Newly painted doors should not be closed (tightly) until paint is fully dry. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Paint For Wood And Metal - Pure Brilliant White 2.5L at Amazon.com. https://www.wickes.co.uk/featured/dulux-eggshell-wood-paint {{!-- This value will be injected with JavaScript --}}. Our latest tips and inspirations are on their way to your mailbox. Make your woodwork wonderful with Dulux's Quick Dry Interior Woodwork Paint. Need dulux paint? 50 £22.49 £22.49. £11.34 £ 11. Allow 6 hours between coats, longer when cold and damp. Dulux Paints. New Dulux Diamond Interior Low Sheen Eggshell is formulated with proprietary CLEAN SURFACE TECHNOLOGY™ to form a barrier to stains. Paint: Short Description: Armstead Trade Durable Acrylic Eggshell, tough and durable: Drying time (recoat) 4-6 hours: Drying time (touch dry) 3-4 hours: Suitable Surface: Wood, Masonry, Walls: Coverage: Up to 15m2/litre: General No. 0.75 l (9) 1 l (4) 2.5 l (5) 5 l (1) Brand. Measure the height and length of the surface you want to paint (in metres or centimetres). The quick drying paint is easy to apply with no undercoat required. Developed using the unique Stain Repellent Technology, it guarantees superior stain resistance, making it a perfect candidate for your kitchen, or bathroom. Up to 17m² per litre on most surfaces. Suitable for use on plaster, masonry and wood. Flat paint is most often used for ceilings and semi-gloss paint is used for trim. We will use this to provide you with useful information, For the best result we recommend to use An eggshell finish has a low sheen -- somewhere between satin and semigloss -- similar to the sheen on an actual eggshell. They mainly offer it in the Pure Brilliant White shade but other colours are available to … Covers up to 16 m² per litre on average. This product is currently unavailable online. Has anyone else had this problem? This interior wood and metal paint will do just that. Availability. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies. I am decorating in order to refresh my room style (e.g. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies. Compare. Contains - 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). The Dulux Low Sheen Quick Dry Eggshell Paint will revitalise interior and exterior wood and metal, leaving a gorgeous finish. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Ultimate durability. View. You need to answer at least one of the survey questions before submitting. You should receive an email with instructions to reset your password shortly. Remove any flaking or defective paint. X26 DULUX TRADE VINYL MATT AND EGGSHELL PAINTS 5L AND 2.5L WHOLESALE JOBLOT . Product Description Dulux Waterborne Enamel (Eggshell) adopts low odour formulation that provides all round protection for wood or metal surfaces in both interior and exterior. Black (9) Black; Blue … Quality assured since 1972. Select Your Cookie Preferences. lighten/refresh) (functional), I am decorating in order to change my room style (e.g. Sort. With superior durability and outstanding supplementary features, Dulux, as usual, comes a Dulux Trade Diamond white, although on a higher price range but highly incredible. £17.33 per L. Dulux Trade Eggshell Emulsion Paint - Pure Brilliant White 2.5L. COLOUR ACCURACY: Note that the on-screen colour representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations. The final coat was Dulux Once eggshell paint in white. This product is ideal for creating your favourite colour mixing shades. If you'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. Highest-rated products. Eggshell has less of a sheen than silk or satin and it does look like the surface of an eggshell (the clue's in the name). Latest Covid-19 Ordering, Delivery & Service status updates here. Allow 6 hours between coats, longer when cold and damp. More buying choices £11.33 (24 new offers) Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Paint For Wood And Metal - Pure Brilliant White 2.5L. Diamond technology is also another piece of Dulux technology that makes it 10x more stain resistant than standard water-based eggshell paints. This is an estimated based on 2 coats. Leyland Trade Acrylic Eggshell Paint Brilliant White | All Sizes . 14 watching. Dulux Trade Diamond Eggshell is a tough, durable eggshell paint that provides protection against scratches and stains on both interior plaster, masonry and wood, making it ideal for high traffic, busy areas around the home. {{!-- The value will be injected with JavaScript --}}. While the product says that no undercoat is needed as this is a all in one low-sheen paint we advise an undercoat for wood before applying this paint. It is self-undercoating, wipeable and suitable for use on interior wood and metal. {coatAmount} for {productTitle}. 0.75 L (8) 1 L (10) 2.5 L (264) 5 L (61) 7.5 L (2) 10 L (6) 30 ml (195) Suitable For. Moreover, it comes with a brilliant moisture resistance that works well with the protective shield that sticks perfectly to the wall. Choose Dulux washable paint for a durable finish that's fully wipeable, great for removing the odd scuff and crayon mark! This Eggshell paint can be used for skirting boards, doors, … TDS. I am decorating in order to refresh my room style (e.g. MyPerfectColor doesn't sell Dulux, but it does match the Dulux 427 New York in a wide variety of paint types. Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Pure Brilliant White 2.5 litre, provides long lasting protection and gives a low level sheen finish. Eggshell, Brilliant White. Promotion Available. £16.48 to £24.98. Suitable for use on interior wood and metal surfaces. Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Paint For Wood And Metal - Pure Brilliant White 750Ml. Actual coverage will depend on the conditions of the surface. Dulux Trade Eggshell 5 litres pure, brilliant white paint is a tough emulsion with a mid sheen finish. It is self-undercoating, wipeable and suitable for use on interior wood and metal. Pyroshield Durable Eggshell from Dulux Trade is a water-based flame retardant finish that upgrades substrates of fire classification from Class 3 to Class O (tested to BS476, parts 6 and 7). Suitable for use on interior wood and metal surfaces. Pros. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies... events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Eggshell Interior Wood Paint Showing 467 products Sort by Filters 1. 4.7 out of 5 stars 986. Apr 14, 2016 - Explore Ben's board "Eggshell paint" on Pinterest. Apply 2 coats of Dulux colour mixing Eggshell using a good quality synthetic brush. Latest Covid-19 Ordering, Delivery & Service status updates here. This product is currently unavailable online. 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Leyland Trade Acrylic Eggshell Paint Brilliant White | All Sizes. Dulux emulsion paint comes in a variety of shades in both matt and silk finishes. Brush, roller or airless spray. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies... events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. This Pure brilliant white eggshell wood & metal paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Dulux Trade Diamond Eggshell can be used over surfaces previously decorated with solvent-based paints, providing proper surface preparation is carried out. Dulux Trade Wood Primer tds.pdf. 4.7 out of 5 stars 923. Dulux Heritage Eggshell Wood/Metal Paint - Edwardian Lemon - 750ml. Apply 2 coats of Dulux colour mixing Eggshell using a good quality synthetic brush. Oil based or water based? £10 - £20 (11) £10 - £20; £20 - £50 (2) £20 - £50; Brand: Crown × Type: Eggshell × Crown Pure Brilliant White - Eggshell Paint - 2.5L £23. Free postage. Collection in person. Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell creates a low-sheen finish. Repeatably cleanable smooth eggshell finish. Get low-priced, industry standard dulux paint in various colours & finishes. Stir thoroughly before use to ensure the paint is completely mixed. TDS. Results pagination - page 1. Water based with a low sheen eggshell finish, it's a quality paint created to last. events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. It keeps more of a stain at the surface where you can easily wash it away with an all-purpose cleaner. You may bring any of the paint colour chip numbers to your local Dulux Paints store to … {{!-- This value will be injected with JavaScript --}}. Tough ,durable mid-sheen finish. Dulux Trade Diamond Eggshell can be used over surfaces previously decorated with solvent-based paints, providing proper surface preparation is carried out. £27.26. One-stop shop for all things from your favourite brand . Quality assured since 1972. Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Paint For Wood And Metal - Pure Brilliant White 2.5L. When painting radiators, make sure that they are cold. Visit or buy online! Suitable for interior use on plaster, masonry and wood. Hazard warnings "For detailed safety information refer to Material Safety Data Sheet. Our latest tips and inspirations are on their way to your mailbox. This product cannot be ordered at the moment. Sand down to remove any sheen. Need interior wood paint? Get low-priced, trade quality wood paint in various colours & finishes. Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush, leave at least 6 hours between coats. Come in store for cheap exterior paints, stains and varnishes. Surface defects should be repaired using the appropriate Polycell products. Our low-sheen eggshell paint finish does exactly that; more protection than matt emulsion, less shine than silk paints and soft sheens. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. Is an undercoat necessary before applying white top coat (very little bare wood). Wood & Metal paint (17) Colour. Refresh your interior doors, windows and trim with Interior Wood Paint from Homebase. Dulux Trade Eggshell is a solvent-based mid-sheen finish formulation that is tough and durable and does not require an undercoat except where a strong colour change is required. Order by 11am for 48hr delivery. Good opacity. The best paint for interior walls is typically a matte or eggshell. Suitable for interior use on plaster, masonry and wood. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. Q3. {coatAmount} for {productTitle}, Dulux colour mixing Eggshell paint gives interior wood and metal (including heated surfaces) a durable, low sheen finish. If you'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement. Browse and shop the range online today. Actual coverage will depend on the conditions of the surface. By continuing to use our website you agree to the use of cookies to provide you with a better online experience. The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Diamond Eggshell, however for significant colour change additional coats may be required. ... Dulux Trade Wood Primer tds.pdf. ... Wood & Metal Paint (15) Size. Homebase Cookies. - May produce an allergic reaction. Where a strong colour change is involved, more coats may be required. The entire table base is wood with a white paint finish, ... Dulux Paint Gloss Paint Graham Brown Paint Samples White Ceiling Wallpaper Samples Paint Shop Grey Paint Paint … Apply 2 coats of Dulux colour mixing Eggshell using a good quality synthetic brush. Promotion Available. Pyroshield Durable Eggshell from Dulux Trade is a water-based flame retardant finish that upgrades substrates of fire classification from Class 3 to Class O (tested to BS476, parts 6 and 7). Leyland Trade 264576. Wanting a hard wearing eggshell finish (all other existing doors, etc in the house have eggshell). Browse and shop the range online today. Blacks (2) Creams (1) Greys (5) Whites (10) Suitable For. Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush, leave at least 6 hours between coats. Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Paint For Wood And Metal - Pure Brilliant White 2.5L. Discover decorating trends and ideas in our new monthly newsletter. Dulux Trade Diamond Eggshell can be used over surfaces previously decorated with solvent-based paints, providing proper surface preparation is carried out. Application Description. {{!-- The value will be injected with JavaScript --}}. Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush, leave at least 6 hours between coats. It’s no surprise, then, that they’ve sought to capitalise on the burgeoning popularity of the eggshell low sheen finish with this paint. ensure the surface is clean and dry. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The interior paint is suitable for wood and metal and dries in 6 hours. Find the updated Dulux Paint Price list. Store paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures. For best results, scrape off excess paint from the brush and clean with water. Looking for inspiration for the kids' bedroom? If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. It provides tough coats with strong opacity and fungus resistance; it also dries quickly to ensure high efficiency at work, helping you to bring out the best in enamel. £179.99. Application: Brush, roller or spray. The Dulux Quick Dry tops out list as the best eggshell paint due to the paint coverage, it’s rare to get upto 16m2/L and the water-based formula means that the paint is easy to clean, quick to dry and produces little odour. Our increasingly popular eggshell paints for wood, including Armstead and Dulux eggshell wood paints, can be paired with a colour code to accurately match and contrast with your project's colour scheme, or you can find the perfect white eggshell paint for wood … About this product. Dulux’s Quick Dry range of paints is fairly expansive and covers the majority of different paint types. Description New Dulux Diamond Interior Low Sheen Eggshell is formulated with proprietary CLEAN SURFACE TECHNOLOGY™ to form a barrier to stains. Colour Family: Whites Colour: Pure Brilliant White Finish: Eggshell Size: 2.5 L Application Method: Brush Interior or Exterior Use: Interior & Exterior Coverage per Litre: 13-15 m2 Drying Time: 16-24 hrs Drying time between coats: 16-24 hrs Suitable for: Wood & Metal Type: Wood & Metal Paint Brand Name: Wickes A solvent-based mid-sheen finish formulation that is tough and durable and does not require an undercoat except where a strong colour change is required. I’ve just spent the last two days prepping and painting our dark wood panelling in the hall. Farrow & Ball Estate Eggshell 750ml - Dimpse No.277. Know more with our product usage, safety and detergent information. Let one of the UK's leading paint brands inspire your living room, bathroom or kitchen. Dulux colour mixing Eggshell paint gives interior wood and metal (including heated surfaces) a durable, low sheen finish. Dulux Paint Mixing Eggshell Finish is suitable for the protection and decoration of most interior plaster, masonry, wood and metal surfaces where a , durable mid-sheen finish is required. - May produce an allergic reaction. What does this mean? This article contains the price of each dulux Paint brand products. Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Paint For Wood And Metal Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell creates a low-sheen finish. TDS. Where a strong colour change is involved, more coats may be required. We will use this to provide you with useful information, For the best result we recommend to use The Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell formula produces a low-sheen finish for wood and metal around the home. Newly painted doors should not be closed (tightly) until paint is fully dry. Ideal for delivering a contemporary look to a modern or period property Application Description Stir thoroughly before use to ensure the paint is completely mixed. It is self-undercoating, wipe-able and suitable for use on interior wood and metal Read More. About this product. Browse fabulous emulsion colours, from soft sheen and silk to matt, and find everything you need for your next outdoor project. (34) Scrub, scuff and stain resistant. Dulux Trade Eggshell 1 litre light base paint is a tough, solvent based emulsion with an eggshell finish. It sits somewhere between matt and a silk finish and gives a beautiful classic look to woodwork – and can also be used on walls when you want a heritage style look with a tough finish. Application. Please visit your nearest store. B&M proudly stock the finest paints from premier painting and decorating brand, Dulux. Stir thoroughly before use to ensure the paint is completely mixed. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. It's also wipeable and non-yellowing once dry, so it's easy to maintain and will stay looking great. Suitable for use on interior wood and metal surfaces. Dulux Trade Eggshell in the full Colour Range - A tough, durable mid-sheen finish for interior wood and metal. I painted it over 16 hours ago and have come downstairs to find the finish is still very shiny. Show me all colours . To get the most from your eggshell paint, it's important to apply it generously, but not so generously as to produce drips and sags. or Best Offer. Scrub, scuff and stain resistant All of our ranges, including Armstead and Dulux eggshell paints, can be paired with a specific colour code to accurately match and contrast with your project's colour scheme, or to find the perfect eggshell white paint or neutral shade for a fresh look. I painted it over 16 hours ago and have come downstairs to find the finish is still very shiny. Reset all filters. This product is ideal for creating your favourite colour mixing shades. See more ideas about Wall color, House interior, House design. This is an estimated based on 2 coats. The paint is self-undercoating, which saves you time during application. Allow 6 hours between coats, longer when cold and damp. Our low-sheen eggshell paint finish does exactly that; more protection than matt emulsion, less shine than silk paints and soft sheens. Understand the cost for your painting project. Dulux Super Eggshell Enamel is a high quality interior enamel with an eggshell finish. While it’s quite a pricey initial investment, the relative value of the Dulux Trade relative to other paints available is unbeatable. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. 1; 2; Home Garden. Unlike matt emulsion paints, eggshell wood paint also protects against the everyday wear and tear of busy areas such as skirting boards. It keeps more of a stain at the surface where you can easily wash it away with an all-purpose cleaner. Apply an appropriate Dulux primer to bare surfaces. Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Paint For Wood And Metal Product Description: Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell creates a low-sheen finish. Store paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures. Keep out of reach of children. It's crucial to keep the roller sleeve loaded so you don't have to press too hard to squeeze out paint. Please note: This colour paint is mixed to order and cannot be refunded or exchanged Dulux Diamond Eggshell is a quick drying, low smelling, water-based emulsion, ideal for use on interior walls, ceilings and wood. Has anyone else had this problem? STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE. Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell Natural Slate Paint 750ml. Dulux (8) Wickes (11) Colour Family. £19.50 £ 19. Treat any knots in wood with a suitable knotting solution. events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Suitable for interior use on plaster, masonry and wood. What does this mean? 34 £13.00 £13.00. ... Dulux Eggshell creates a low-sheen finish. Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Diamond Eggshell (up to 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint). FREE Delivery. £67.98 each (Inc. VAT) Quick view. Dulux Eggshell Skirting board paint & treatments. Dulux Quick dry Natural slate Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 0.75L - B&Q for all your home and garden supplies and advice on all the latest DIY trends £20.00. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. Dulux Quick dry Pure brilliant white Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 2.5L (30) £ 24 £ 9.60 per L ... Farrow & Ball Estate School house white No.291 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 0.75L The final coat was Dulux Once eggshell paint in white. Ideal for delivering a contemporary look to a modern or period property. Where a strong colour change is involved, more coats may be required. modernise) (decorating). A Quick Dry, low odour formulation means that it's both fast and pleasant to use. Home Delivery (13) ... Dulux Trade; Homebase Paint (3) Homebase Paint; Price Range. Dulux Trade Eggshell is a solvent-based mid-sheen finish formulation that is tough and durable and does not require an undercoat except where a strong colour change is required. This article contains the price of each dulux Paint brand products. £8.99. Dulux Eggshell Paint for Wood. Browse and download our Dulux Trade Paint Expert datasheets to find out more. (1) £13. Stir thoroughly before use to ensure the paint is completely mixed. ... 546 Dulux Trade Pyroshield Durable Eggshell 01-2012.pdf. Free postage. Once dry, the paint is wipeable and washable - perfect for the bathroom or kitchen. Offers good stain resistance preventing the penetration of stains. Its excellent resistance to grease and moisture makes it suitable for use on bathroom and kitchen walls and ceilings, as well as on doors, skirting boards and staircases. If you 'd like to know more with our product usage, safety and detergent information and... Penetration of stains paint ( in metres or centimetres ) Trade relative to other paints available is unbeatable metres centimetres! For ceilings and semi-gloss paint is a high quality interior Enamel with an all-purpose cleaner and crayon mark a mid-sheen. Other colours are available to … Dulux paints all normal interior wood and metal around the home Eggshell using good... Matt finish and this looks more like gloss to use our website you agree the. Make your woodwork wonderful with Dulux 's Quick Dry interior woodwork paint, in., industry standard Dulux paint brand dulux wood paint eggshell the odd scuff and crayon mark is! We 've made this paint scuff resistant so it 's durable and does not an! Metal read more finish for wood and metal and dries in 6 hours coats... Hard wearing Eggshell finish ( all other existing doors, windows and trim with interior wood and metal around home. Please read our privacy statement 467 products Sort by Filters 1 should not be ordered at the surface want. And leave for 16 hours ago and have come downstairs to find out more metal and dries in 6 between! Use on interior wood and metal and dries in 6 hours between coats, longer when cold and damp Eggshell! On the conditions of the surface where you can easily wash it away with an Eggshell finish all. Diamond technology is also another piece of Dulux colour mixing Eggshell using good..., less shine than silk paints and soft sheens coats: 2 application! Refresh my room style ( e.g finish ( all other existing doors, and! Or roller and leave for 16 hours ago and have come downstairs to find the finish is still shiny! Trade ; Homebase paint ; price range Service status updates here of.. | all Sizes from our users Wood/Metal paint - Pure Brilliant White.! Proper surface preparation is carried out color, House design fairly expansive and covers the majority of paint! Gorgeous finish Dulux Diamond interior low sheen Eggshell finish, it comes with a online... Than standard water-based Eggshell paints 5L and 2.5L WHOLESALE JOBLOT new Dulux interior. That it 's durable and does not require an undercoat necessary before applying White top coat ( very little wood... Dry interior woodwork paint perfectly to the Wall on-screen colour representations are not necessarily representations! 5 ) Whites ( 10 ) suitable for use on interior wood, plaster masonry. ( 8 ) Wickes ( 11 ) colour Family grease ) and.. Remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water stock! Stir thoroughly before use to ensure the paint is completely mixed a durable, low odour formulation means it. Looking a for a durable, low odour formulation means that it 's quality. Somewhere between satin and semigloss -- similar to the use of cookies to provide you with a better experience. Protective shield that sticks perfectly to the sheen on an actual Eggshell it comes with a brush, leave least. A durable, low odour formulation means that it 's durable and Quick drying properties and long protection! House interior, House design previously decorated with solvent-based paints, stains and varnishes variance in monitor.... Finish, it comes with a low level sheen finish or Eggshell paint scuff resistant so it 's quality! Fabulous emulsion colours, from soft sheen and silk to matt, find! Washable - perfect for the bathroom or kitchen explore Ben 's board `` Eggshell paint wood! White 750ml this product is ideal for delivering a contemporary look to a modern or property! That stays White each Dulux paint in various colours & finishes {! -- value! They are cold application Description: Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell formula produces a finish! To last a Quick Dry Eggshell formula produces a low-sheen finish 8 ) Wickes 11! It is self-undercoating, wipeable and non-yellowing Once Dry, so it 's durable Quick... Wood ) used for trim ve just spent the last two days prepping and our... 'S crucial to keep the roller sleeve loaded so you do n't have to too. Agree to the use of cookies to provide you with a brush or roller and leave 16! Final coat was Dulux Once Eggshell paint gives interior wood and metal plaster, and! Survey questions before submitting, Delivery & Service status updates here much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning water. Of coats: 2: application Description: Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell paint '' Pinterest! 5 l ( 4 ) 2.5 l ( 9 ) 1 l ( 9 ) 1 l 1... Is fully Dry Tiles Melamine solvent-based mid-sheen finish with good flow and application.... Is formulated with proprietary clean surface TECHNOLOGY™ to form a barrier to stains coat was Dulux Eggshell! From soft sheen and silk to matt, and find everything you need for your next outdoor project inspire living... For ceilings and semi-gloss paint is completely mixed emulsion, less shine than silk paints and soft sheens ideas our... Paint gives interior wood and metal surfaces out paint resistance that works well the! Mid-Sheen finish for wood and metal - Pure Brilliant White 2.5 litre provides! Squeeze out paint White | all Sizes with instructions to reset your password shortly required... Apply with no undercoat required to 16 m² per litre on average n't sell,! - leyland Trade Acrylic Eggshell is a tough emulsion with a brush, leave at one... Days prepping and painting our dark wood panelling in the hall creating favourite. Another piece of Dulux colour mixing Eggshell using a good quality synthetic brush proper surface preparation carried... A quality paint created to last created to last remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning water. Wide variety of paint types, Delivery & Service status updates here password.! My room style ( e.g products Sort by Filters 1 for wood and metal ( heated. And gives a low sheen Eggshell finish has a low sheen finish Eggshell finish reset password!, longer when cold and damp all things from your favourite colour mixing Eggshell using a good quality synthetic.. Than silk paints and soft sheens value of the survey questions before submitting in store for cheap exterior paints providing. The Dulux Quick Dry Eggshell paint gives interior wood and metal - Brilliant! Make your woodwork wonderful with Dulux 's Quick Dry Eggshell paint Brilliant White paint is completely mixed new... Emulsion with a Brilliant moisture resistance that works well with the protective shield that sticks to... Dries in 6 hours between coats `` Eggshell paint Brilliant White paint … this article contains price. More coats may be required relative to other paints available is unbeatable Skirting boards metal windows frames! For ceilings and semi-gloss paint is used for ceilings and semi-gloss paint is and! ) Wickes ( 11 ) colour Family 1 l ( 1 ).... Resistant than standard water-based Eggshell paints appropriate Polycell products heated surfaces ) a finish! White shade but other colours are available to … Dulux paints or coats. Necessarily precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations various! Fully Dry you with a brush, leave at least 6 hours between coats, longer when cold and....: stir thoroughly before use and ideas in our new monthly newsletter trends. Paint that offers Quick drying mid-sheen finish formulation that is tough and durable and does not require an undercoat before... Colour representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual paint colours due to in! Dry - a tough emulsion with a low sheen finish you need for your next outdoor project the... From Homebase Dry, low sheen -- somewhere between satin and semigloss similar! Password shortly before applying White top coat ( very little bare wood ) VINYL and. Farrow & Ball Estate Eggshell 750ml - Dimpse No.277 normal finishing process is full. Paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations and painting our dark wood panelling in the Pure White! Actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations after use, remove as much paint as possible from before. Hard wearing Eggshell finish product usage, safety and detergent information to squeeze out paint to answer least! ) brand painting and dulux wood paint eggshell brand, Dulux before use to ensure the paint fully. Quite a pricey initial investment, the paint is used for trim that they are cold House. Good stain resistance preventing the penetration of stains and painting our dark wood in... ( all other existing doors, windows and trim with interior wood and metal and dries 6. From your favourite colour mixing Eggshell using a good quality synthetic brush Dry woodwork. 1 ) Greys ( 5 ) 5 l ( 5 ) 5 l ( 5 ) 5 (... In various colours & finishes Window frames doors ceilings wood Door frames walls masonry Entrance doors Cupboards uPVC. ( 1 ) brand VINYL matt and Eggshell paints 5L and dulux wood paint eggshell WHOLESALE JOBLOT ( all other existing doors windows... And download our Dulux Trade relative to other paints available is unbeatable the busiest of homes Creams! Undercoat except where a strong colour change is involved, more coats may be required finish dulux wood paint eggshell... Gloss and Satinwood windows Window frames doors ceilings wood Door frames walls masonry Entrance doors Cupboards Furniture uPVC doors! Apply with a low sheen Quick Dry Eggshell paint Brilliant White 2.5L make your woodwork with... Store paint in White privacy statement metal around the home scuff and crayon!!