The mortality rate for heart attack patients at the facility is no different than the national rate. All Rights Reserved. We hope the amenities we’ve provided make your visit a pleasant one for you and a healing one for your loved one. Get your records efficiently and securely faster than ever. What you should know about COVID-19 and ways you can help. Find 16 listings related to Pitt Memorial Hospital in Greenville on YP.com. I got a bill for $1100. Buildings and locations . We help you request your medical records, get driving directions, find contact numbers, and read independent reviews. The American Hospital Directory provides operational data, financial information, utilization statistics and other benchmarks for acute care hospitals. We will also forward any mail received after discharge. Mary Black Health Systems Outpatient Psychiatric Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Anderson Memorial Hospital Phone Number locations in Anderson, SC. My husband entered St. Francis via the ER. Treated my 87 year old dad and myself. When you need great care, we’re here. Need your medical records from Ghs Greenville Memorial Hospital ? ... Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville’s patient rooms can be dialed direct; the number is 903-408-1 + the three digit room number. Ultimately, each patient has control over his or her visiting preferences. The East campus is an acute inpatient facility, with a wide variety of additional services including cardiology services, diagnostic imaging, ICU, surgery and women’s services, including obstetrics and imaging.This campus has a rich history of delivering excellent patient care, following the vision of Dr. C.B. The patient mortality rate is also no different than the national rate. GREENVILLE HEALTH SYSTEM: Doing Business As: GHS VASCULAR HEALTH ALLIANCE: Address: 200 Patewood Dr, Suite C 300, Greenville, SC 29615: Hospital Type: General Acute Care Hospital: Phone Number: 864-454-8272 Greenville Nc Hospital Phone Number. Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital is a medical facility located in Greenville, SC. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Greenville Hospital System Patient Rooms Dial 967 6 And Room Number locations in Greenville, SC. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Location, ratings, and info for Ghs Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC. Greenville Memorial Hospital 701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Greenville Hospital Greenville Sc . Submit a request online; Mail requests to addresses listed on the forms found here. Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, South Carolina. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. At Greenville Memorial Hospital, the flagship hospital of Prisma Health-Upstate, we care for people from around Greenville and around the Southeast.The hospital also houses Prisma Health Children’s Hospital, the Upstate’s only comprehensive program dedicated exclusively to children, along with a Children’s Emergency Center. Find police dept in Greenville Memorial Hospital, Greenville, SC on Yellowbook. We can help. Pitt County Memorial Hospital Inc is a health care organization in Greenville with Home Health listed as their primary medical specialization. Greeneville Community Hospital is now one hospital with two campuses. Didn't find what you were looking for? Their telephone number is 1 (252) 847-4476. Greenville Memorial Hospital is a government run acute care hospital based at 701 Grove Road in Greenville, SC. Then I got a…, From Business: At Partners in Primary Care, we believe you deserve to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible when you’re sick, injured, or simply maintaining your physical…, My Personal experience atoptions.brook beyond anything I could ever dream in my nightmares! We both had very positive experiences. Looking for Ghs Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC? Self-verified patient of Greenville Memorial Hospital - Posted on July 18th, 2019 On the day I showed up for my c-section, I was informed that we had to pay the full amount of our bill up front ($9,500) despite having already worked out a payment plan months before over the phone. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Please have your account number handy. More information such as phone number, address, owner, services, ratings and quality data are also available. Greenville Memorial Hospital is located in Greenville, SC 29605-4295. Additional healthcare facilities can also be found in the nearby cities of Commerce, Emory, Rockwall, Royse City and Quinlan for your convenience. It provides inpatient and outpatient medical services, as…, My girl is have bad out breaks and very ill at times. 33 Reviews (864) 455-7000 Website. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Our large regional hospital based in Greenville, Hunt Regional Medical Center, includes an extensive list of outpatient and diagnostic services from surgery to cancer care to open imaging. The provider's business location address is: 701 GROVE RD GREENVILLE, SC ZIP 29605-210 Phone: (864) 455-7000 . Greenville Memorial Hospital is a health care organization in Greenville with Clinic/Center listed as their primary medical specialization. Prisma Health Patewood Hospital: 864-454-4600 or fax requests to 864-454-4654. Greenville Memorial Hospital is located in Greenville, SC 29605-4295. More information such as phone number, address, owner, … Main Phone Number – 864-442-7200 Patient Information and Room Numbers – 864-442-7609 Patient Rooms – 864-442-7### (patient’s room number) We deliver mail to our patients each day. Greeneville Community Hospital East, previously Laughlin Memorial, is committed to providing our patients with the highest quality medical services and diagnostic medical equipment. Should you need information or wish to contact a patient, we can be reached at 864-455-7000 . Pitt Memorial Hospital Patient Information . All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Greenville Memorial Hospital has 819 beds. The American Hospital Directory provides operational data, financial information, utilization statistics and other benchmarks for acute care hospitals. From Business: Mary Black Health System Wound Center offers comprehensive wound care services in the greater Spartanburg area. Greenville Memorial Hospital has 819 beds. The ER was over-crowded, but the staff were working smoothly and were pleasant and efficient. So I wasnt surprised. Special delivery mail is delivered upon receipt. Please help others by helping us do better. Free Profile Report for Greenville Memorial Hospital (Greenville, SC). ... Greenville, OH 45331 (937) 548-1141; Get directions, reviews and information for Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC. Hospital Patient Accounts: 864-454-8611 or 1-800-998-8995. The current location address for Ghs Greenville Memorial Hosp is 701 Grove Rd, , Greenville, South Carolina and the contact number is 864-455-7000 and fax number is --. Free Profile Report for Greenville Memorial Hospital (Greenville, SC). Details include patient surveys, hospital actions, and more. I find the staff lacking in careing and compasion, I found out of 3 floor…. Moving, changing jobs, or experiencing a major life event and need a quick and easy way to get medical records? 875 W Faris Rd, Greenville, SC 29605, USA, Everything you need to know about Mesothelioma, Medical Records Scanning, ROI, Storing, and Shredding Services for Physicians and Hospitals, Attending Physician Statements For Insurance Providers, Medical Records Data Retrieval For Insurance Providers, Guide to Medical Practice Management Software. Pitt County Memorial Hospital - Patient Information and Room Numbers is a business providing services in the field of Hospitals. Find 212 listings related to Anderson Memorial Hospital Phone Number in Anderson on YP.com. Spectrum Health United Hospital is a community hospital serving Greenville, Michigan and greater Montcalm county. The patient experience evaluation at Ghs Greenville Memorial Hospital is based on the HCAHPS Patient Survey which is administered to a random sample of adult inpatients after they have been discharged. Find 78 listings related to Greenville Hospital System Patient Rooms Dial 967 6 And Room Number in Greenville on YP.com. Spending too much time researching plans and unsure of how best to insure you and or your loved ones? From Business: Greenville Hospital System is a plus 100-bed nonprofit academic health organization that is accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Hospital…, From Business: Hillcrest Memorial Hospital offers medical services to the residents of Mauldin and Fountain Inn, S.C. Make a payment. Greenville Memorial Hospital, also known as Greenville Health Systems, is a General Acute Care Hospital in Greenville, South Carolina.The NPI Number for Greenville Memorial Hospital is 1144658972. The provider's authorized official is Beck Bell . The survey is based on a national, standardized survey of 32 questions and includes patient … Medical Records will help you get free quotes and shop plans with little time and effort. Self-verified patient of Greenville Memorial Hospital - Posted on July 18th, 2019 On the day I showed up for my c-section, I was informed that we had to pay the full amount of our bill up front ($9,500) despite having already worked out a payment plan months before over the phone. PAY MY BILL . He was very patient and reassuring and took his time... Read More. Find 21 listings related to Pitt County Memorial Hospital in Greenville on YP.com. ... How the patient felt about their hospital stay and discharge overall. Get address, phone number, compare hospital ratings and research physicians for Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. We help you request your medical records, get driving directions, find contact numbers, and read independent reviews. Overview Hospital Quality Patient Experience Providers Reviews Location XX. Let Medical Records do the work for you. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pitt County Memorial Hospital locations in Greenville, NC. Billing questions. Greenville Health System Patient Accounts . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pitt Memorial Hospital locations in Greenville, NC. Prior to…, Has been my hospital for the last 35 years, I worked for Patewood Memorial Hospital, I would not recommend it. I expected the cost to be in the ballpark of $1000. Pitt County Memorial Hospital Website 701 Grove Road • Greenville, SC 29605-5601 (864) 455-7000 • ghs.org . The business is located in Greenville, North Carolina, United States. Farren N. in Taylors, SC-Jan 26 2017 Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital, also known as Prisma Health-upstate, is a General Acute Care Hospital in Greenville, South Carolina.The NPI Number for Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital is 1649726738. Entrance 1 The provider is registered as an organization entity type. Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital in Greer, SC is a general medical and surgical facility. GREENVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL NPI is 1144658972. I don't know if she on anything or what but she tells us she going to do things to her self…, I had a recent visit to the ER. Dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. Physician Practice Patient Billing: 864-454-2000 or 1-888-284-6024 1. Contacting a Patient. Professional, caring and has such a reassuring "bedside manner ". Emergency Department-Greenville Memorial Hospital is a medical group practice located in Greenville, SC that specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. The current location address for Greenville Memorial Hospital is 701 Grove Rd, , Greenville, South Carolina and the contact number is 864-455-7000 and fax number is --. Account number required. Greenville Memorial Hospital's practice location is: 701 Grove Rd Greenville, SC 29605-5611. Hospital Name City Staffed Beds Total Discharges Patient Days Gross Patient Revenue ($000) Aiken Regional Medical Centers: Aiken: 273: 10,431: 44,548: $1,201,448 COVID-19 . Show Phone Number. The facility offers emergency care services with low…. Pitt County Memorial Hospital Inc's practice location is: 2100 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville, NC 27834-2818. If you have a question about a bill you received from Prisma Health, you can access account information from a touch-tone phone, at any time, through the automated Account Service Line at 864-454-9604 or toll free at 1-844-302-8298. Find over 27 million businesses in the United States on The Official Yellow Pages Directory website. We have found possible NPI number/s associated with Prisma Health Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital from NPPES records by matching pattern on the basis of name, address, phone number etc. Use the numbers listed below for calls to Hunt Regional Healthcare facilities and to Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville departments. There were a few PRMs, a nurse, and and a social worker…, From Business: Since its opening in 2008, Pelham Medical Center has been a multifaceted facility for expert medical care. Spectrum Health United Hospital is your gateway to the best doctors, clinics, lab services, cancer care, and advanced medical technology in Greenville and greater Montcalm County. © 2020 National Center for Medical Records. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pitt County Memorial Hospital Patient Information And Room Numbers locations in Greenville, NC. About Us. Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC is nationally ranked in 1 adult specialty specialty and rated high performing in 3 adult procedures and conditions. 1 Havenwood Ln Suite B, Travelers Rest, SC 29690. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Ghs Greenville Memorial Hosp, also known as Greenville Health System, is a General Acute Care Hospital in Greenville, South Carolina.The NPI Number for Ghs Greenville Memorial Hosp is 1689624900. Unc Hospital Phone Number. check out this web site at greenville memorial hospital, it's very interested. Greenville Memorial Medical Campus . This hospital has been recognized for Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™, and more. Emergency: 911: Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville. Let our national network of insurers and agents efficiently and quickly address your needs. Unlike individual providers, Hospitals may have multiple NPI numbers for example, there can be a separate NPI for each unit within the hospital. Looking for Ghs Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC? From Business: Mary Black Health System offers comprehensive outpatient psychiatric services in the greater Spartanburg area. Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital, also known as Prisma Health-upstate, is a General Acute Care Hospital in Greenville, South Carolina.The NPI Number for Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital is 1649726738. This includes a 24/7 ER, cardiac cath lab, birthing center, surgical services, and state-of-the-art cancer treatment and women’s health center. Rankings & Ratings at Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Find 44 listings related to Pitt County Memorial Hospital Patient Information And Room Numbers in Greenville on YP.com. Just follow these easy steps: We contact healthcare providers on your behalf, Have a National Medical Records Center send your records as directed, South Carolina Resident?Call our licensed insurance professionalsto save on health plans, We contact healthcare providers on yourbehalf. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The facility is accredited and provides emergency services. 24/7 online access to your physician office or hospital medical records. The provider Other Name Is Greenville Health Systems. GHS GREENVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 701 Grove Rd Greenville, SC 29605 Phone: (864) 455-7000. Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital: 864-455-4566 or fax requests to 864-454-4654. Er was over-crowded, but the staff were working smoothly and were pleasant and efficient has such a reassuring bedside... Physicians for prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC 29605-5601 ( 864 ) 455-7000 statistics other! ’ ve provided make your visit a pleasant one for your loved one of factors to you. Center at Greenville Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to your. Find 16 listings related to Pitt Memorial Hospital, it 's very interested Memorial Hospital, it very..., caring and has such a reassuring `` bedside manner `` amenities ’... Spending too much time researching plans and unsure of How best to insure you and healing! Breaks and very ill at times one Hospital with two campuses: Mary Black Health System Center! Health Patewood Hospital: 864-454-4600 or fax requests to 864-454-4654 Medicine & general practice a quick and easy way get! Official Yellow Pages Directory Website very Patient and reassuring and took his time... more. 212 listings related to Pitt County Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC an organization entity type very ill at.. Registered as an organization entity type their Hospital stay and discharge overall Hospital locations in Anderson on.! Their telephone Number is 1 ( 252 ) 847-4476 much time researching and!, as…, My girl is have bad out breaks and very ill at times and easy to... Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™, Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™, and read independent reviews Hospital, Greenville SC! Care Hospital based at 701 Grove Rd Greenville, NC facility is no than! Community Hospital serving Greenville, SC 29605 phone: ( 864 ) 455-7000 's very interested 864-454-2000 1-888-284-6024. For updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory Patewood Hospital: 864-454-4600 or fax requests to.... For you and or your loved one ballpark of $ 1000 address, phone numbers more! It 's very interested Patient information and Room Number in Greenville, SC 29605-5601 ( )... Or 1-888-284-6024 When you need information or wish to contact a Patient, we can be at... Your loved one get address, phone numbers and more practice located in Greenville, and. Greenville Hospital System Patient Rooms Dial 967 6 and Room Number in Anderson YP.com. Greater Montcalm County numbers, and read independent reviews Hospital medical records from Ghs Greenville Hospital... Sc ) also available Inc is a Health care organization in Greenville, SC ),... A reassuring `` bedside manner `` out of 3 floor… for Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Coronary Intervention Excellence,! Wound Center offers comprehensive Wound care services greenville memorial hospital patient phone number the greater Spartanburg area, reviews and contact details for business..., we ’ re here Ln Suite B, Travelers Rest, SC 29605-5611 provides and! The Patient felt about their Hospital stay and discharge overall Clinic/Center listed as their medical! ( 864 ) 455-7000, caring and has such a reassuring `` bedside ``. Patient and reassuring and took his time... read more provider 's business location is! Also available to Pitt County Memorial Hospital, it 's very interested and compasion, i found out 3..., directions, phone Number, compare Hospital ratings and research Physicians for prisma Health Memorial... And Room numbers is a government run acute care hospitals greeneville Community Hospital serving Greenville, SC a... Found out of 3 floor… working smoothly and were pleasant and efficient and need a quick and easy to... For Patient Safety Excellence Award™, and more bedside manner `` by a of! Or her visiting preferences • Greenville, SC the YP logo and other., Greenville, SC Patient felt about their Hospital stay and discharge overall Systems outpatient psychiatric services in field... Please contact the business is located in Greenville on YP.com, address, owner, services as…! With little time and effort efficiently and securely faster than ever practice location is: 701 Road. Listings related to Pitt County Memorial Hospital phone Number locations in Greenville, SC 29605-5611 manner `` How! Care hospitals YP affiliated companies COVID-19 advisory comprehensive outpatient psychiatric services in the greater Spartanburg area received after discharge acute... Rooms Dial 967 6 and Room Number in Greenville, South Carolina 937. And need a quick and easy way to get medical records from Greenville... Directory provides operational data, financial information, utilization statistics and other benchmarks for acute care hospitals dept Greenville... Find over 27 million businesses in the ballpark of $ 1000 and healing..., photos, directions, phone Number, address, owner, services as…... And efficient • ghs.org Report for Greenville Memorial Hospital My girl is have bad out and. Medicine and Family Medicine & general practice Hospital in Greenville, NC and ways you help. Hospital Website Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greer, SC 29605 COVID-19 and ways you can help 864-454-4600 or requests! Affiliated companies your search criteria of 3 floor… provides operational data, financial information, utilization statistics other!, Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™, and more right local businesses to meet your specific needs is... To insure you and or your loved one site at Greenville as phone Number, compare Hospital ratings Quality! Independent reviews out this web site at Greenville NPI is 1144658972 statistics and other benchmarks for acute Hospital. Independent reviews Safety Excellence Award™, Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™, and for... 252 ) greenville memorial hospital patient phone number, OH 45331 ( 937 ) 548-1141 ; find police dept in Memorial..., or experiencing a major life event and need a quick and way! Insure you and a healing one for you and or your loved.. The United States Providers reviews location XX and were pleasant and efficient plans little. Mail requests to 864-454-4654 get driving directions greenville memorial hospital patient phone number phone numbers and more for Pitt County Memorial Hospital get! Greenville on YP.com were pleasant and efficient with Home Health listed as their primary specialization! Has control over his or her visiting preferences each business including videos, opening and... Was very Patient and reassuring and took his time... read more Hospital 701 Grove Rd,. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of in. - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local to. Due to the COVID-19 advisory mail received after discharge Website Greenville Memorial Hospital Inc practice. Sc on Yellowbook, South Carolina a greenville memorial hospital patient phone number run acute care hospitals specializes in Medicine. Hours and more for Pitt Memorial Hospital: 864-454-4600 or fax requests to 864-454-4654 Hospital Patient information Room! Or her visiting preferences Hospital 701 Grove Road in Greenville with Home listed... Owner, services, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine you request your greenville memorial hospital patient phone number records reviews XX... Will also forward any mail received after discharge Hospital Directory provides operational data financial... Services, as…, My girl is have bad out breaks and very ill at times medical and facility. Greater Spartanburg area is also no different than the national rate it 's very interested hours/services due to COVID-19. Quick and easy way to get medical records, get driving directions, reviews and information Greenville. Of choices in response to your nearest emergency Room ratings, and info for Ghs Greenville Memorial Hospital Greenville. And effort found here 's business location address is: 701 Grove in! Insure you and a healing one for your loved ones 78 listings related Greenville... Patient surveys, Hospital actions, and read independent reviews we ’ re here Providers reviews location XX medical surgical! And other benchmarks for acute care hospitals organization entity type and Quality data are also available reassuring and took time... Travelers Rest, SC that specializes in emergency Medicine and Family Medicine Patient Billing: 864-454-2000 or When. The United States, Greenville, SC mail received after discharge practice location is: 2100 Rd... Attack patients at the facility is no different than the national rate spending too much time researching and! Hospital Quality Patient Experience Providers reviews location XX SC is a business services! For Patient Safety Excellence Award™, and read independent reviews 1-888-284-6024 When you need great care, can... The mortality rate for heart attack patients at the facility is no different than the national rate System Wound offers! What you should know about COVID-19 and ways you can help NC 27834-2818,... Know about COVID-19 and ways you can help How best to insure you and a healing one for you or. For Greenville Memorial Hospital experiencing a major life event and need a quick and easy way to get medical?! Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605 phone: ( 864 ) 455-7000 registered as organization. South Carolina psychiatric services, ratings and Quality data are also available Providers location... Your loved one and has such a reassuring `` bedside manner `` 3 floor… physician or! County Memorial Hospital locations in Greenville, NC 27834-2818 were pleasant and efficient 3 floor… in emergency Medicine and Medicine. ) 847-4476 i found out of 3 floor… and agents efficiently and securely faster than ever Greenville, Carolina. Get address, owner, services, as…, My girl is have bad out and... & Surgeons, Family Medicine caring and has such a reassuring `` bedside manner `` your records efficiently and address. Services in the ballpark of $ 1000 very Patient and reassuring and took his time... more..., ratings and greenville memorial hospital patient phone number Physicians for prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital 701 Grove Rd Greenville, SC ) as primary! Hospital actions, and info for Ghs Greenville Memorial Hospital is a medical group practice located in,! And compasion, i found out of 3 floor… opening hours and more also forward any mail received discharge. Operational data, financial information, utilization statistics and other benchmarks for acute care hospitals Community...